Zionism, also called Jewish Nationalism, is a Nationalist ideology that believes that the best solution to the "Jewish question" is to create a nation for Jews in the Holy Land.
Zionism was proposed as a solution to the Jewish Question and as an escape from Anti-Semitism. The idea is that the only way to escape persecution from countries within the diaspora was to create a land that was specifically Jewish that would be safe for Jews.
Post-Zionism refers to the opinions of some Israelis, diaspora Jews and others, particularly in academia, that Zionism fulfilled its ideological mission with the formation of the modern State of Israel in 1948, and that Zionist ideology should therefore be considered at an end. Right-wing Jews also use the term to refer to the left wing of Israeli politics in light of the Oslo Accords of 1993 and 1995.
Reform Judaism, also known as Liberal Judaism or Progressive Judaism, is a major Jewish denomination that emphasizes the evolving nature of Judaism, the superiority of its ethical aspects to its ceremonial ones, and belief in a continuous search for truth and knowledge, which is closely intertwined with human reason and not limited to the theophany at Mount Sinai. A highly liberal strand of Judaism, it is characterized by lessened stress on ritual and personal observance, regarding halakha (Jewish law) as non-binding and the individual Jew as autonomous, and great openness to external influences and progressive values.
Neo-Zionism is a right-wing, nationalistic and religious ideology that appeared in Israel following the Six-Day War in 1967 and the capture of the West Bank and Gaza Strip. Neo-Zionists consider these lands part of Israel and advocate their settlement by Israeli Jews. Some advocate the transfer of Arabs not only from these areas but also from within the Green Line.
Cultural Zionism is a strain in the concept of Zionism that valued creating a centre in historic Palestine with its own secular Jewish culture and history, including language and historical roots, rather than other Zionist ideas such as political Zionism. The man considered to have founded the concept of cultural Zionism is Asher Ginsberg, better known as Ahad Ha'am. With his secular vision of a Jewish "spiritual centre" in Israel, he confronted Theodor Herzl. Unlike Herzl, the founder of political Zionism, Ha'am strived for "a Jewish state and not merely a state of Jews".
Jewish Atheism refers to the atheism of people who are ethnically and (to a certain extent) culturally Jewish. Contrary to popular belief, the term "Jewish atheism" is not a contradiction because Jewish identity encompasses not only religious components, but also ethnic and cultural ones. So, one can be ethnically Jewish, but not believe in the religion of Judaism and be an atheist.
Political Zionism started in the late 1800s with Theodor Herzl publishing his book: Der Judenstaat (The Jewish State) and later Altneuland (The Old New Land), but the Jewish sentiment of returning to Zion has existed far longer since the land of Israel was taken over by the Roman Empire.
Zionism started as a fringe ideology within the Jewish community, with many voicing their disapproval for the idea, but in 1917, during the First World War, Britain was in dire need of support, so they turned to the Jewish community, and in return, they created the Balfour Declaration which was a public statement promising a homeland for Jews located in Palestine, which at the time was under the Ottoman Empire's rule.
Personality and Behaviour
Zionism is usually portrayed as a mixture of Jewish stereotypes, meaning he likes hats, uttering Hebrew phrases and removing foreskins.
- Literally just Israelcube from Polandball.
- Likes to call other non-cubes "Goy", "Goyim", or "Gentiles"
and sometimes "animals" because the Talmud says so.
How to DrawThe flag of Zionism is simply the flag of Israel, as Zionism is an ideology that sought its establishment and seeks to maintain its existence.
- Draw a cube,
- Draw two blue horizontal lines at the top and base of the cube,
- Draw a blue Star of David (✡︎) in the centre,
- Colour the rest of the cube white,
- Draw the eyes, and you're done!
- (Optional) Draw a Kippah (skullcap)
|Blue||#0038B8||0, 56, 184|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
- Neoconservatism - Calls me his greatest ally. I help him out a lot.
- Neoliberalism and Neo-Libertarianism - Gibe me more monies!! ._.
- Trumpism - You rightfully recognized Jerusalem as my capital.
- Bibism - Thanks for fighting for my existence
- Green Zionism - We must protect our homeland's environment.
- Religious Zionism - My more religious self.
- Labour Zionism - My socialist self.
- Indigenism - Despite the ideological friction, every exiled ethnicity has the right to return.
Arabs in holy land don't count since we came first
- Balfourism - Thanks for supporting me back in the day.
- Hindutva - Thanks for your support, Israel-India friendship forever!
I forgot to add you in the lists that supported me, thanks for reminding.
- Kemalism - Ataturk sheltered Jewish refugees from Germany during WW2 and Turkey was the first Muslim country to recognize Israel.
- Tridemism - Similar to the above and my friend of the east.
- Georgism - Herzl supported you. Tax the holy land, remove Palestinian rent-seekers!
- Ho Chi Minh Thought - Best commie there is. Ho Chi Minh himself once met David Ben-Gurion in person and offered to build a zionist government in exile in Indochina.
- Japan LDPism - Thanks to you, Japan recognizes Israel as a state. R.I.P Mr. Abe.
- Zelenskyism - Fellow Jew who wants to turn Ukraine into a greater Israel!
Illuminatism - Nobody knows this, but we control the world together!
- American Model - The first country to recolonize Israel and sends weapons each year. ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶s̶o̶r̶r̶y̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶U̶S̶ ̶L̶i̶b̶e̶r̶t̶y̶
- Dengism - One of the few based commies. China and Israel are quite good trade partners and I appreciate his general apathy towards regional conflicts. However, your followers in the west are really annoying.
- Putinism - He may pretend to oppose my existence for "anti-imperialist" reasons in recent years through Russia Today and Grayzone's propaganda
(despite the fact You did the same thing to the Ukrainians that I did to Lebanon), but we have quite good relations in practice.
- Castroism - Just make up your mind!
- Marxism–Leninism - Let my Refusniks go!
- Stalinism - Thanks for initially supporting me, but why did you oppose me and side with the Arabs later on?
- Showa Statism - Thank you for keeping my people safe during WWII!
Wait you want to join the Elders of Zion?But you allying with (((HIM))) is unforgivable.
- Bundism - My weird secular, Marxist, Yiddish-speaking counterpart who prefers to stay in a minority.
- Monarchism - Took them a while to finally let my people go! But King David was based.
- Jewish Theocracy - I think you have some good ideas, but let Secular Zionism be part of us too.
- Kahanism - You're a bit extreme.
- Third Way - Barack Obama may have condemned my settlements in the West Bank but I will be forever thankful for him providing me the Iron Dome and historic billion-dollar arms deals.
- Neo-Ottomanism - Stop calling us ethno-nationalist racists while you are jailing the opposition and murdering the Kurds! Also, Ottoman imperialists want to conquer us. Although, there has been a detente between our countries recently.
- מְטוּפָּשׁ -
Literally Palestinians.Literally an idiot, but at least you hate him and you like the idea of a Jewish state, like me, but for very different reasons.
- Right-Wing Populism - The Goyim know, shut it down! However your mainstream proponents who all support Israel such as Trump are based though.
- Integral Neo-Darwinism - You say ugly things about my people but also praise Netanyahu government.
- Imperialism - LET MY PEOPLE GO!!!
But Imperialism is good when I do it with America
- Kogosianism - Ok but weird.
- Federalism - Are you sure your federation plan would work?
- Arab Socialism - Tried to destroy me and deport my people from Sinai, but failed miserably!
- Ba'athism - You're him but worse.
- Islamic Theocracy - The greatest enemy of Zionism. You are all terrorists that want to commit anudda Holocaust!!1!
No but seriously please stop shooting rockets at us, also please stop doing the whole terrorism thing.
- Jihadism - STOP SENDING ME SUICIDE TERRORISTS YOU PSYCHOPATH, I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE!
- Caesarism - YOU WERE THE ONE WHO EXPELLED ALL OF US FROM OUR KINGDOM IN THE FIRST PLACE, FUCK YOU!
- National Socialism - I don't think I need to explain this one.
- Peronism - Simps for Hitler and harbors Nazis. Screw you.
- White Nationalism & Alt-Right - Nazi Apologists who want to kill me because of my ethnicity
But Spencer and Breivik support me for some weird reason
- Fourth Theory - No, I do not control the West.
- Jewish Anarchism - State-hating traitor!
- Juche - Fake Korea.
- Palestinian Nationalism - צא מכאן פולש! I was here first!
*Starts to shoot at civilians*
- Titoism - Simps for Arabs and Anti-Zionists.
- Francoism - Same with you!
- Gaddafism - And you too!
- Latuffism - Why do you always call me a Ziombie? You are anti-semitic! And you simp for Islamist fundamentalist terrorists like Hamas too.
- Crusadism - Sorry bro, this is my land. Deal with it.
- Jewish-Nazism - Jewish race traitors and self-haters.
- Demographic Posadism - Abolish jewish families, destroy synagogues, collapse Israel and make our women childfree? Are you nuts?
- Paleoconservatism - No, we're not "Christ killers" and we will use your tax money for war.
- General Zionism
- Green Zionism
- Cultural Zionism
- Religious Zionism
- Black Zionism
- Liberal Zionism
- Labour Zionism
- Revisionist Zionism
- Christian Zionism
- Political Zionism
- Reform Zionism
- Synthetic Zionism
- Muslim Zionism
Credit: u/duy_physics, Source
Credit: Muddy Mudkipz posted