Welfarism in the political scene most commonly refers to the economic standpoint of welfare, which concerns subjects including reductions of cost in services, supplemental income and assistance programs provided by a government or collective body system.
In philosophy, and specifically ethics, Welfarism is the belief that consequential moral significance impacts human welfare, especially animal welfare.
Universal Welfarism is a form of welfare with provisions that covers everybody. This differs from selective, which only has provisions that cover those that are deemed the most needy in society. Forms of universal welfare include universal healthcare. Universal welfare is preferred by social democrats and other left-leaning welfare capitalist ideologies.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball.
- Fill in with white
- Draw two hands holding together in a heart shape in Tomato red (#fa644b)
- Draw in the eyes.
|White||#FAFAFA||250, 250, 250|
|Tomato Red||#FA644B||250, 100, 75|
- Radicalism - My old school welfare enthusiast.
- Social Authoritarianism - My more authoritarian welfare enthusiast.
- Social Democracy - My more regulatory welfare enthusiast.
- Social Liberalism - My more moderate welfare enthusiast.
- Social Libertarianism - My more libertine welfare enthusiast.
- Paternalistic Conservatism - My more conservative welfare enthusiast.
- Social Capitalism - My more capitalistic welfare enthusiast.
- Social Corporatism - My more third position enthusiast.
- Regulationism - We work together often in subsidizing policies!
- Technoliberalism - My more technological welfare enthusiast.
- Third Way - My more...compromised welfare enthusiast. I'm not sure that I like his reform, but he's pretty ok overall.
- Bismarckism - My German PatCon enthusiast. Good job with creating one of the world's first welfare states! Better late than never...
- One-Nation Conservatism - My British PatCon enthusiast.
- Humanism - You too want to help fellow humans? Based.
- Socialism - We both believe that poverty should be reduced by giving everyone their basic needs, but you go a bit too far. Not sure why some people in the US think I'm you.
- Welfare Chauvinism - Why give welfare to only your nation?
- Reformist Marxism - I'm just a tool for you?
- Attlee Socialism - Thanks for implementing my ideas in the UK, but I think you were pushing it a little with your nationalization policies and public ownership.
- Churchillism - Thanks for building my theory in the Lloyd George administration, but why did you oppose the establishment of a comprehensive welfare state that the person above proposed? At least you accepted it as a political consensus later on.
- Aristocracy -
Azz-kunSome aristocrats support a welfare system, while some others not. The reasons for both may vary.
- Neoliberalism - Can you stop cutting welfare, please?
- Social Darwinism - Just let them... die?
- Avaritionism - Why? And how is this even supposed to work?
- Kraterocracy - You're somehow even worse than the guy above.
- State Liberalism - So you don't care about the poor and only care about pride parades and the military-industrial complex? Cringe!
- National Capitalism - You're like the bastard above but a Nazi.
- National Socialism - Of course, normal Nazism with its Darwinism and eugenics is still terrible.
At least you allowed Aryans only welfare to a certain extent.
- Austrian School & Anarcho-Capitalism - Please have a basic understanding of what is and isn't socialism, and for that matter how an economy should work.
- Pol Potism - "Abandon all hospitals and purge doctors"-?
- Eugenicism - Artificial selection is a terrible idea!
- Economic Darwinism - My archenemy and literally opposite.