Not to be confused with Left-Wing Nationalism or National Socialism.
Welfare Chauvinism or Welfare State Nationalism is an authoritarian, economically center to center-left, culturally right-wing to far-right and ultranationalist ideology. Welfare Chauvinism believes that a welfare state should be combined with extreme nationalism. They usually advocate for welfare to be provided only to those who fit cultural, ethnic, and/or religious, etc. qualifications for what they think is a part of national identity, applying elements of Ethnocracy. Welfare Chauvinism generally supports Right-Wing Populist, National Conservative and Paternalistic Conservative governments all around. Critics say that this ideology could lead to a "Global Apartheid", if it were to be established in every country, because of ultranationalism.
See Kemalism#Fascist Kemalism/Pekerism.
- Slobodan Milošević - Slobodan Milošević was the first president of the Republic of Serbia (1991-1997) and the third president of the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (1997-2000). Even though he had held previous posts, he appeared to gain political traction in Serbia in 1987, in which he declared his support for Serbs who he claimed were being oppressed by the ethnically Albanian provincial government of Kosovo. He called for the reduction of Kosovo's provincial autonomy, protection of Serb minorities and a strong crackdown on separatism in the region. Even being accused of nationalism to a large extent, even though he had denied it.
When in power Milošević was known for his authoritarianism and brutality, which, inspired by Aleksandar Ranković, used brutality and oppression against ethnic Albanians in Kosovo. He participated in the Yugoslav wars, especially in Kosovo, an example of which could be in 1988, when partisan meetings of the Anti-bureaucratic Revolution led to cries like "Give us weapons!" and the more segregationist "Long live Serbia — death to the Albanians!". With the repression against Albanians, he also repressed Islam and Hoxha's supporters in Kosovo and supposedly tried to create "Greater Serbia", in order to become a " second Tito ".
Other things could also be the transition from one-party to multi-party, even though he had been accused of electoral fraud, establishing a Kleptocracy, Autocracy and Authoritarian Nationalism. There was police brutality against political opponents, and there was also a state-capitalist mixed economy, he put up trade barriers to encourage local industry in addition to an increase in labor laws, but in 1998 he proposed a liberal economic reform that would have trade barriers and privatization of state-owned companies, but it was overthrown in 2000 because of losing the Kosovo war and accusations of falsifications.
Nordic Model Nationalism
Åkessonism supports continuing the economic system of the Nordic Model. But unlike most followers of the Nordic Model, it is against immigrants, especially those that follow Islam. Åkessonism also supports the protection of Swedish culture and social norms, believing that the national identity of Sweden is important to keep. Law and order is another important part of the ideology as it wants Sweden to be a safe country, free from crime. The ideology has gained major support among blue-collar workers and many of the swedish unions are filled with SD voters. This has created tension between the Sweden Democrats and the Social Democratic Party which has historically been dominating the unions. It sees itself as a Syncretic ideology that combines the best elements from the left and right. From the left it takes parts like workers' rights and solidarity and from the right it takes parts like National Conservatism.
The ideology is mostly known for its populist rhetoric and is often seen accusing the establishment for the bad things happening in Sweden. Its populism is mostly right-wing with restrictive immigration and conservatism as the main focus, but it doesn't shy away from using some left-wing takes on economics. "The voice of the people" is what it wants to be viewed as; being different from the "Progressive Left" and "Spineless Right".
Economically speaking, it is left-leaning and shares many policies with center-left ideologies, such as Social Democracy. It believes in the Nordic Model, labour rights, Tripartism and the welfare state. It has painted a nostalgic picture of the Swedish folkhemmet and wishes to "bring Sweden back" to a time of stability and prosperity. This mindset has been ridiculed by the opposition and the party members are often painted as " reactionary social democrats" by their opponents.
Sweden Democrats are often labeled as "neo-nazi" by the media, as the original SD had ties to neo-nazi and white supremacist groups, like their founders Gustaf Ekström and Anders Klarström, the former being a Waffen-SS volunteer.
Nowadays SD formally rejects Nazism and moved economically to the left from its foundation, becoming more welfarist and trade unionist, contrasting Nazi social darwinism and opposition to trade unions. Following the Russian invasion of Ukraine in 2022, they've been supporting Sweden's (as well as Finland's) membership in NATO.
Following the 2022 elections, SD is the second-largest party in Riksdag.
Enéas Carneiro Thought
Enéas Carneiro Thought is an economically centrist, culturally far-right, statist ideology, created by late Brazilian nationalist politician, Enéas Carneiro. It suppots a strong state, nationalism, Economic interventionism and Technocracy.
Social Patriot Movement
National Social Capitalism
National Social Capitalism is an economically centre-right to right-wing, culturally variable (though usually right-wing to far-right), welfarist and nationalist ideology. Generally considered to be the more capitalist-oriented variation of Welfare Chauvinism, it is also related to National Capitalism; although it is usually more moderate in terms of economics, social values and authoritarianism, and is not always directly linked to Nazism. It can also be described as a fusion between National Capitalism and Social Capitalism.
Welfare Chauvinism does not have a single founder or unifying political theory. Welfarist ultranationalist movements, most of which have developed their beliefs independently of each other, have existed since the 19th century. The term Welfare Chauvinism was used for the first time in the 1990 paper "Structural changes and new cleavages: The progress parties in Denmark and Norway". Welfare Chauvinism is sometimes viewed as the "New Right" because it's a right-wing populist ideology that's getting a lot of influence recently.
A lot of European right-populist parties can be referred to as Welfare Chauvinist because they support welfare policies while wanting a lot of right-wing culturally nationalist ideas too, parties like Party for Freedom (PVV) in the Netherlands, The National Rally (RN) in France and Finns Party in Finland have been gaining a lot of support in recent years.
Welfare Chauvinism was a part of the Balli Kombëtar, which was a social democratic Albanian resistance movement against Italy (later collaborators) but also supported Albanian ultranationalism, anti-communism and even fascism.
Welfare Chauvinism often hangs out with Right-Wing Populism and Ultranationalism, but his best friend is Paternalistic Conservatism. He sometimes hangs out with Fascism and Ethnocracy. Sometimes acts as a mentor to his children . Because Welfare Chauvinism is ultranationalist, he's often racist, ethnocentric and especially xenophobic.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball.
- Color it very dark grey.
- Draw a red flag.
- Draw a very dark grey rose in the middle of the flag.
- Draw the eyes and you're done!
|Very Dark Grey||#191919||25, 25, 25|
|Red||#C80000||200, 0, 0|
- Ultranationalism - My nation is superior!!!!
- Paternalistic Conservatism - Fellow conservative welfarist. We hang out a lot, but sometimes he thinks I take nationalism too far.
- National Conservatism - Fellow conservative nationalist. You taught me a lot of things.
- Right-Wing Populism - I learned a lot from you. Don't let those immigrants in!
- Welfarism - Best economics.
- Keynesian School - Keynesianism is the best economic theory.
- Hamiltonianism - The American School doesn't get behind.
- Bismarckism - Your empire was glorious!
- Revisionist Zionism - I like your beliefs, just become a bit more conservative. Based!
- Peronism - I really like your beliefs and Jose Lopez Rega, your welfare minster takes it even further, resulting in ESOTERIC! SOCIAL! FASCISM!
- Saadehism - Syria will be made greater with welfare!
- Christian Nationalism and Clerical Fascism - We work together in the West. Welfare for christian people, no benefit-stealing immigrant heathens!
- Alt-Right - My online fans.
- Ethnocracy - Only my people deserve welfare!
- Ethnopluralism - As long as they stay away from me.
- Protectionism - I prefer your economic model over Globalism.
- Social Corporatism - My corporatist friend. We are both components of "social fascism".
- Social Authoritarianism - Love the idea but please get more nationalistic.
- Social Capitalism - I like your economic model.
- Yellow Socialism - Most based kind of socialism.
- Strasserism - Nazis with less darwinism, so much more based.
- Paleoconservatism - Tucker is extremely based!
- Cultural Nationalism - Our culture must be maintained and preserved.
- Ethnonationalism and Racial Nationalism - The same for our ethnic and racial composition.
- Homofascism, Stransserism and National Feminism - We will protect the rights and welfare of LGBT people and women from violent migrants and Islamists! (some of us prefer the traditional family system, though)
- White Nationalism - Protect and preserve the glorious white race!
- Bannonism - Based Moderate Alt-Righter Trumpist buddy!
- Left-Wing Populism - On the right track, but way too progressive for me.
- Social Democracy & Social Liberalism - I like most of your economic ideas, but unfortunately you're both too globalist and progressive.
- Christian Democracy - You're more moderate than me on diplomacy but you're bearable, just cut it with supporting the sodomy.
- Social Libertarianism - Too culturally left and economically too moderate, but at least still likes welfare. Shoe0nHead is also a great woman.
- Ordo-Liberalism - Not bad economics but too moderate, Hans-Werner Sinn is kinda based.
- National Bolshevism - We don't need communism, but at least we both like worker benefits and ultranationalism.
- Left-Wing Nationalism - No, I won't become a socialist.
- Kemalism - I'd like you more if you went a bit further with the Turkification thing and were less progressive. That Peker guy was really cool though.
- Tridemism - Similar to the above but Chinese. At least your secret police chief was hella based.
- Conservative Socialism - Too moderate socially, too far economically.
- Arab Socialism - I would like you more if you were a welfare capitalist, but socialism isn't that bad, I guess.
- Reactionary Liberalism - We have a lot in common in terms of social views, but economic liberalism only breeds more degeneracy. At least we both backup Alex Gauland also Jean-Yves Le Gallou is based.
- Alt-Lite - Too moderate and economically right-wing sadly, but at least you've got some decent ideas.
- Alter-Globalism - The only Globalist that I can somewhat tolerate.
- Volkism - Way too extreme, but at least you're a nationalist.
- Nazism - The Aryan-only welfare programs were based, but you're still too Darwinistic and prefer to kill disabled people rather than try to help them. SD used to be you, but they understood the need for a welfare state and trade unions
and such policies are better for PR.
- National Capitalism - Even more Darwinist and even less welfarist, but at least ultranationalist.
Since I don't welfare to immigrants, the economic system they live in is yours
- Nordic Model - Some good economic policies, but most of the Nordic countries are way too progressive and pro-immigrant. Though I do kinda like what Frederiksen's been doing for Denmark. Sweden Democrats and Finns Party are both great.
- National Libertarianism - He's good for a lolbertarian.
- Reactionary Socialism - Has a lot of cool ideas but takes this whole "tradition" thing waaaaaaaaaay too far. Also, feudalism divides the nation.
- Fiscal Conservatism - Austerity is cringe, but at least we both hate welfare-seeking immigrants and external debt.
- National Liberalism - We have our difference regarding your moderacy and economics, but we have common enemies and friends like the EU and Geert Wilders respectively, also we hate welfare-seeking immigrants.
- Trumpism - If only you kept your pro-M4A views and weren't cucked to the GOP establishment...
- Bull Moose Progressivism - Too progressive and not nationalist enough, but at least is welfarist. Though Woodrow Wilson was probably the USA's greatest president!
- Neo-Gaullism - Mixed bag. At least Marine Le Pen likes you.
- Longism - Patriotism is not enough! Embrace ultranationalism! But Coughlin is a great man due to being a pro-welfare clerofascist.
- Hoppeanism -"That is, they subsidize immigration- they force taxpayers to subsidize immigration. In particular, they also subsidize domestic employees who contract foreign cheaper workers".
- Civic Nationalism - You're a fake nationalist.
- Corporatocracy - Corporations not only damage our national values with their globalism but also devalue the wages of our workers by inviting millions of immigrants to steal their jobs.
- Globalism - I won't join any global alliance, and I won't let anyone in.
- Multiculturalism - NO ONE CAN COME IN!
- Cosmopolitanism - Moderate Globalism is still a really bad idea.
- Neoliberalism - A progressive globalist who wants to destroy my country.
- State Liberalism - Globalism? Progressivism? Plutocracy? You are so much worse than the above!
- Marxism - You want to destroy the nation. Haha, workers won't rise because they have a safety net.
- Marxism–Leninism - Tankies take it too far. Also, way too progressive. And yes, I AM a Social Fascist, so what?
- Trotskyism - Communism is already really bad, but globalism is even worse.
- Revolutionary Progressivism - Evil progressive who really hates me.
- Anationalism - Anarchism and Globalism, are two awful things combined.
- Pink Capitalism - My polar opposite.
- Bleeding-Heart Libertarianism - Also my opposite. Supports progressivism and open borders, yet opposes welfare and protectionism.
- Third Way - Clinton and Blair's neoliberal and progressive policies were a complete disaster.
- Islamic Theocracy - You're taking up all the welfare, get out now before you taint our gene pool too! Even in Islamic countries, my variants try to keep your influence out.
- Liberal Conservatism - Just another cringe laisses-faire who pretends he's a conservative.
- Radicalism - Your love for aliens is a disease!
- Cultural Marxism - The greatest evil of modern days!
- Demographic Posadism - Anti-welfare and depopulation in my Stanistan? You are more evil than Him!
Wait, you are against aid for all nations worldwide, including Neighborstan? That was based!
- National Rally (RN)
- Party for Freedom (PVV)
- Finns Party (PS)
- Freedom Party of Austria (FPÖ)
- Alternative for Germany (AfD) (factions)
- Sweden Democrats (SD)
- Danish People's Party (DF)
- Flemish Interest (VB)
- Liberal Democratic Party of Russia
- Slovenian National Party (SNS)
- Serbian Radical Party (CPC)
- Greater Romania Party (PRM)
- National Popular Front (ELAM)
- Radical Party of Oleh Lyashko
- Self-Defence of the Republic of Poland
- Social-Patriot Movement (MSP)
- National Front of Catalonia (FNC)
- Party of the Reconstruction of the National Order (PRONA)
- Know Nothing
- Balli Kombëtar
- Welfare, Populism and Welfare Chauvinism
- The Radical Right in Western Europe: A Comparative Analysis
- Democracies and the Populist Challenge
- The National Preference: A Response To Inmigration
- The Fascist Welfare State
Ethnic Welfarism Alt design
Mugabeism (Full symbol)
Mugabeism (Stripes only)
Credit: TheLegend2T, Source
- ↑ w:Gustaf_Ekström
- ↑ Supports Russian Imperialism, along with US Imperialism towards Native Americans
- ↑ "'Abolish Billionares' is a fundamentally non-Marxist statement."
- ↑ https://libcom.org/article/caleb-maupins-former-comrades-speak-out-his-abuses-must-stop
- ↑ CPI have sold Gaddafi’s Green Book at their events, and the organisation is governed in a Gaddafist manner (i.e. Maupin holds no official administrative role, but is written into CPI’s constitution as its 'Ideological Leader')
- ↑ When Enéas was questioned about the preservation of the Amazon rainforest, he usually said that it should be protected against the Europeans, since they didn't care about the environment or the indigenous peoples, but the mineral resources under it.
- ↑ In relation to Russia & the Middle East
- ↑ In relation to China & Venezuela
- ↑ https://www.euronews.com/my-europe/2022/05/05/milos-zeman-is-czech-president-s-remorse-genuine-over-his-pro-russian-stance
- ↑