Hello everyone! This is a basic list of my positions on social, political, and economic affairs. For further elaboration, visit my self-insert page Braun Spencer Thought.
- Agrarian Social Democracy
- Widespread Property Ownership
- Trust Busting
- Protectionism (mixed)
- Secular Islamic Finance
- LGBT Rights
- Police Reform
- Gun Rights
- Agrarian Social Democracy - Literally me.
- National Agrarianism - Rural nations are stronger, freer, and more virtuous.
- Libertarian Social Democracy - A based mix of economics and civics.
- Bull Moose Progressivism - Trust busting is pog. Teddy is among my top ten favorite presidents.
- Jacksonian Democracy - Jackson is also among my top ten favorite presidents.
- Jeffersonian Democracy - Thomas Jefferson is objectively the best Founding Father (alongside Paine and Madison).
- Longism - Every man a king!
- Guild Socialism - I think we can get along well.
- Epicureanism - Simple living and moderation is ideal.
- Kaczynskism - Many of your criticisms of industrial society have stood the test of time and I admire your Amish-esque solution to the problem... But abolishing all forms of organization-dependent technology is going too far.
- Distributism - We have similar economics and I like your agrarian character, but I'm not a fan of the Catholic Church and too many of you are him in disguise.
- Pol Potism - There are probably better ways of achieving an agrarian vision without a totalitarian nightmare.
- Strasserism - Same as above, but a moderate version of you without the racism or authoritarianism would be based.
- Anarcho-Communism - I will work with you against authoritarians, but I can't get behind completely abolishing markets.
- Anarcho-Capitalism - Same with you, although I'd rather make the State more accountable than privatize its functions.
- Nazism - Scum.
- Marxism-Leninism - Filth.
- Corporatocracy - Vile.
- Donut Patrol - Fuck off.
- Juche - "The vanity and presumption of governing beyond the grave is the most ridiculous and insolent of all tyrannies."
- Social Democracy - Please stop worshipping the right-wing authoritarian Keynes.
- Hamiltonianism - Everything wrong with the United States can be traced back to cuckservatives like you bootlicking industrialists, bankers, landlords, and other such scoundrel.
- Toryism - You inspired Hamilton. That's enough for me to dislike you.
- American Conservatism - Lol imagine bootlicking industrialists and bankers and then complaining about traditional values declining.
- Kleptocracy - What aristocracy, plutocracy, and oligarchy eventually leads to. Mexico and Russia both attest to this.
- Melkor - One of the greatest individuals I ever had the pleasure of meeting. He's always there for me and I'll forever be grateful for his friendship.
- Xenosystems - Another wonderful person who I've known for quite some time.
- Applethesky2021 - Not too far from what I am; we seemingly agree on a lot.
- Matteel - Not bad. Not bad at all.
- Glencoe - Your views are tolerable, but central banking is cringe.
- AshleyHere - I'm still sympathetic to anarchism and you seem like a fun person to chat with.
- Liam 09 - Considering how many distributists favor guilds and decentralism, we may not be too different ideologically.
- And3 - I like your emphasis on small-scale production, de-industrialization, and gift economics; although I'm not a market abolitionist. Good ideology.
- DarknightYuusha - You've been friendly to me and we aren't that different ideologically.
- Pantheon - Yeah, your ideology is pretty neat; and you're an agreeable person in general.
- TheFedGuy101 - Other than your conservative inclinations our views are identical.
- Am m - You have a neat ideology and you seem incredibly kind.
- Silas - Based market socialism!
- MedicsChaotics - I'm not a fan of the authoritarian aspects of your "moderate Strasserism," but our views are pretty similar otherwise.
- Councilguy - Calling everything a spook is fun and all, but you should take a stronger stance on industry. City life suppresses the ego.
- ShadowRaiden/Scarlet - Revolution is unrealistic; it'd create the opposite of what you want. The best way to achieve social change is a cocktail of civil disobedience, violence, and electorialism. Other than that, your views are remarkably similar to mine.
- IvarsBalodis - Okay, your views are absolutely based.
- Aldaðism - Your ideology is too authoritarian for my liking (you like North Korea!); but I enjoy discussing these topics with you regardless.
- Neo-Arctoism - I think conservatism fused with industrialism is self-contradictory, but you're not as bad as I thought.
- CynicalLibra - Yeah, that's a no from me, chief.
I will clear comments every so often.
- Am m - Please add me.
- DerVampir666 - You've been added!
- And3 - Add me.
- DarknightYuusha - You probably already know me on discord and reddit, also pls add me
- ShadowRaiden/Scarlet - based and a more libright version of myself, pls add me
- Yoda8soup - add me based fellow progdist enjoyer :)
- Scripper - Add me pls
- Tenwingedpigeon - ideologically eh
- Uzarash - Yo, add me? AGRARIAN GANG