The Economy should be quite privatized, but not to the point of laissez-faire. There should be restrictions on foreign monopolies especially the ones that are predatory such as Chinese state-owned firms that seek to use debt-trapping. Consumer rights should be protected much more than right now. Apart from that however, unless it is Hospitals, Police, Armed Forces and Firefighters, there should be privatization. High schools should be mostly privatized, but with scholarships being awarded frequently to help poor but big-brain people achieve success. Primary schools should be public.
'WE ARE ALL GREEKS' doctrine:
If you are black, yellow, white, brown, I don't care. So long as you identify as Greek and work for nation, that is all cool and you deserve all the rights you can get. Race mixing should be allowed. So in a sense, I support Civic Nationalism. Albanians are cool, all are cool so long as they respect the Greek state and traditions. Migrants and refugees should be incorporated into Greek culture.
And oh yeah, I am extremely irredentist
Islam is heavily restricted - no hijabs in public, etc. Special grants to converted Muslims including restraining orders against particularily religious parents. Abortion should be free, legal and anonymous the first 2 times to prevent rape. 3rd time is Illegal since at that point it isn't about accidental pregnancy or rape or medical issue, its about being a whore. Drugs should stay illegal, with weed for medical uses, and you have to smoke it indoors in a controlled environment monitored by staff.
Authority, Statism and Government
Confederation of regional governments, local militias and centralised node government. Policies should be voted on by delegative democracy, very similar to liquid democracy. No representatives such as MEP, constituencies etc. Direct voting on policies implemented by government. Polling stations utilise computers and blockchains to send secure votes. Opposition party granted secure access to all transactions to make sure that the ruling party isn't manipulating votes/lying about votes/no mistakes. Government is mostly military orientated. Used for protection of populace and used for defence against Turks. Natural Hierarchy and elitism present. Intellectuals most likely have a stronger vote due to delegative democracy. For example, if there is a dude in your family who is well educated, a lawyer, and intelligent, you would choose him as your delegate most likely.
I don't have too much issues with monarchism, but absolute is absolutely cringe. The monarchy should also be ethnically Greek NOT DANISH!!! A monarchy on constitutionalism seems ok similar to Swedish model. So I guess I'm a moderate republican.
Increase in naval spending. Make more foreign airforce purchases such as Mirages, Super hornets etc. Mobilised army - APC carriers, more Tanks, etc. Vast increase in radar technology. In terms of investing in Naval technology, we should spend a shit load of money on a fat daddy ultra large battleship and hype the shit out of it raising support for government and then spend the rest on corvettes, frigates and destroyers. There should NOT be a nuclear programme, as it straight up wastes money. Also in terms of space programmes, make many space programmes for recruiting astronauts, but don't build any rockets yourself. Then, send the astronaut trainees to ESA and use their shuttles to build national unity.
Prison and Rehabilitation
Much more liberal death penalty. Pedophiles, Murderers etc. should be executed the day after their trial verdict if guilty. Foreign spies should be killed too. If prisoner shows no sign of rehabilitation, execute them. For example, if someone commits armed robbery and doesn't change after a certain time, they should be killed.
Let's use the killer of George Floyd as an example. I would have given him ~5 years since the guy will not be able to be a police officer anyway and will likely work odd jobs due to the massive stain on his name from the murder until he dies. Why waste taxpayer money on holding him in jail? 20 years is way too much
Based, Mixed or Horse Shit
- UserWiki:Ukraiana Based and Orthodox Nationalism pilled.
- UserWiki:NazBolGANG12 Based and Orthodox Nationalism pilled. I'm just not really sure about that Absolute Monarchism, but hey, you seem dope anyway.
- UserWiki:Pirate Tails Very Very mucho based. But you are a bit too lib for my liking. But then again, you made the geometry dash icon!1!1!
- UserWiki:Typicalfan4 On . Capitalism is very cool and so is civic nationalism, but chill on that statism and you is too conservative.
- UserWiki:KaiserKlausMouse Honestly, your beliefs are very based. I agree with your protectionist stance a lot. However, there is too little capitalism in your system. There is also a problem with the police state idea. Thanks for revising your stance on Cyprus and Falklands.
- UserWiki:SumisuAirisu You have the most fucked up policies ever. What is this queer transgender anarcho-communalism bullcrap? The only, and I mean O N L Y thing I agree with you on is that Turkey sucks.
- UserWiki:BlartyBoy What Is this Blasphemy!!! The only good syndicalism is Falangism and that's only in terms of economy. Also Anarchist!!! Anarchism sucks! I'm happy Falangism beat the soggy shit out of the CNT-FAI and all the stupid AnCom organisations!
Pantheon - Would you mind to add me to your relations?
Long live Atatürk, long live Nikos Zahariadis Long live the KKP, long live the Greek Democratic Army.💪💪💪