Universal Monarchy is a theoretical system of governance in which a single monarchy is taken to be the source of legitimacy over all other states and polities, be the monarchy absolute or constitutional. As such universal monarchy can be identified as an ideology that is globalist in nature while otherwise not sharing much ideologically with contemporary globalists.
Across history, colonial empires have arisen in the case of Europe once the feudal age ended the age of discovery and absolutism began in this time kingdoms would centralize their governments and expand through colonial projects
He loves talking about geopolitics & historical empires from the past as such he wants to imitate them by expanding his empire into what is known as the "universal monarchy" trough preaching a pan-nationalist message used to civilize what he sees as savage or technologically backward nations however he fears that trends of ethnolinguistic nationalism could lead to civil war in his colonies & the fall of his empire.
How to DrawUniversal Monarchism's designs are based on a flag that the Reddit user u/CenturioFabio made to represent a pan-monarchist movement which he posted on r/monarchism under the title "My Take on a Pan-Monarchist Flag".
- Draw a ball with eyes and fill it purple.
- In the middle draw a gold draw a fleur-de-lis.
- Around the fleur-de-lis draw a golden wreath.
- Draw a crown on top of the ball.
And you should be done.
- Monarchism - For the king...
- Globalism - ...and the world!
- Imperialism - ...We must conquer...
- Kraterocracy - ...We must rule.
- Chinese Theocracy - This whole "Mandate of Heaven" thing seems to be pretty based, ngl.
- Gaddafism - Pretty much the only Socialist leader that kinda gets me, although you should go further than Africa.
- Zoroastrian Theocracy - Cyrus the Great was a Gigachad.
- World Federalism - I could work with this, just make up your mind!
- Roman Republicanism - You inspired me to expand my empire but this "republic" stuff is weird.
- Christian Theocracy - Why wait for Jesus to return to have a global monarchy? Dante Alighieri was based though.
- Tribalism - Primitives ripe for civilizing! (But Genghis Khan was really based)
- Feudalism - Join the empire now!
- Trotskyism - World communism and permanent revolution? My ass! The king's army is going to squash you for what have you done with the Romanov Dynasty!
- Tridemism, Arab Socialism, Khomeinism and Kemalism - Republican and nationalist? Looks like you will be my next victims.
- De Monarchia by Dante Alighieri
- Charles V's vision of universal monarchy