Traditionalism, or Tradition is an 8values ball and ideology that is on the very end of the cultural spectrum. And is the complete opposite of cultural progressivism. It can be seen as a fusion of the Religious, Nationalist, Conservative, and Reactionary beliefs of the cultural right-wing. Some of the beliefs that Traditionalism ball has are closed borders, family values, respect of authority, and the death penalty. Some moderate political parties that have traditionalism as an ideology are the Conservative Party of the UK, the Liberal Democratic Party of Japan, and the Republican Party of America. Going further Traditionalist you have parties like AfD in Germany, Fidesz in Hungary, Law and Justice in Poland and Forum for Democracy in the Netherlands.
Personality and Behaviour
He acts like a stereotypical grumpy old man while also being extremely religious and nationalistic. He also considers himself to be a fighter for traditional values against Cultural Marxists who pose a threat to them.
He’s also very nostalgic about the old days, but not to the extent of Reactionarism.
How To Draw
Traditionalism's design is based on the 8values Tradition icon.
- Draw a ball,
- Fill it in green,
- Draw, in the centre, a grey hourglass,
- Draw the eyes, and you're done!
- (Optional) Add a cane and glasses.
|Green||#8BC34A||139, 195, 74|
|Grey||#222222||34, 34, 34|
Guardians of Tradition
Any culturally right ideology, especially:
- Classical Conservatism - Probably my best friend, also likes to call himself a traditionalist conservative!
- Conservatism - My sidekick nowadays.
- Reactionaryism - I have been friends with him since JUNIOR HIGH!
- Hoppeanism - I used to go skydiving with him. Back in '87 I stopped due to severe gout. Fellow disliker of Cultural Marxists.
- Conservative Socialism - Tradition isn't always economically right wing.
- National Bolshevism - So you're a socialist yet not a "Marxist"? Very nice!
- Reactionary Socialism - So you're a socialist and like feudalism? A bit extreme, but nice!
- Korwinism - So you're a libertarian that wants to restore Latin civilization? Great!
- Paleolibertarianism - You're like an ordinary libertarian, but much better.
- Gerontocracy - How are you even older than me?
- Alt-Right & Alt-Lite - Zoomers and Millennials that hate and oppose Cultural Marxism? There is still hope for the new generations.
- Petersonism - He exposed cultural Marxism and inspired many zoomers.
- National Conservatism - Another old friend of mine.
- Reactionary Liberalism - Now I see why they see Clib as me and I like it.
- Paternalistic Conservatism - Much better than suckdem.
- Authoritarian Conservatism - You run things very well
- Paleoconservatism - Great friend from USA.
- Christian Right - A faithful church buddy!
- Hamiltonianism - My oldest and best friend from USA.
- National Democracy - Polish friends are pretty neat.
- Orbanism - Hungary is a great land with great values.
- Optimateism - My oldest therefore best friend, I know him since Kindergarten.
- Gaullism - You did a great job in France.
- Agrarianism - You hate those city youths as well? Splendid!
- Patriotism - I'm a true stanistani patriot.
- Strasserism - Tradition, christianity, love for the fatherland and wanting to help your fellow man? And you even opposed the nazis
later on. This is a "national socialism" that I can roll with.
- Right-Wing Populism - Hierarchy is good and all, but evil elites have to be opposed.
- Jacksonian Democracy - Back when we weren't a feminist, multicultural infected Nation.
Any culturally center ideology, especially:
- Classical Liberalism - You used to revolt against tradition back in your days, but now people viewed you as me... Quite confusing.
- National Liberalism - An example of what I have recently said except for Taiwan.
- Libertarianism - Similar to the two above, he sometimes sides with me against the cultural Marxists.
- Austrian School - Same as above but somewhat better.
- Neoconservatism - Back in my day we would go together and kill some g**k, but you have conserved nothing!
- Neo-Libertarianism - Younger version of above.
- Dengism - You used to be neutral on culture until Xi Jinping, who's similar to me took over but tone down the restriction of religion, human experimentation and oppression of non-Han culture.
- Manosphere - He's a fighter against feminism and cultural Marxism, only that sometimes he can be like him . Also, why do you hate women? Isn't it our mission as men to protect them? That isn't gynocentrism or anything else you claim. And, for God's sake, don't just cry and pity yourself. That isn't how you act masculine.
- Neoliberalism - Reagan, Thatcher, etc... were brave heroes but nowadays you usually promote what they opposed. (AKA bullshit Progressive values.)
- Anarcho-Capitalism - He likes the Icelandic Commonwealth but sometimes has progressive views.
- Progressive Conservatism - Mixed bag, literally.
- Esoteric Fascism - What? Esoteric knowledge and sacred traditions from aliens that visited our planet in the past? Sorry, I don't want to hear your schizophrenic jibber-jabber. Talk to your similar sicko "friends" instead.
- Venizelism - Lukewarm Matlab but he really kicks hurt the butt of leftists.
- Hayekism - Why you are not on my side?
- Bonapartism - Same for you.
- Rockefeller Republicanism - Please man up.
- Neoreactionaryism - You confuse me, but at least you have some good ideas. Although, being pro-gay and pro-tech isn't "based" and "redpilled". You must keep an eye on your friend too; he scares me.
- Capitalism - You should care more about your fellow man and less about material possessions.
- Socialism - Aah, finally someone who can see that the collective matters. Wait, why are most of your followers pr*gressive?
- Scientocracy - I have no problem with science, but some of your ideas are awful. Also, stop playing God with your genetic modification.
- Lys Noir - Uh... What?
- Liberal Conservatism - Aren't you lacking The second part of your name, when you take more libtarded directions? Opportunitist "Son".
Filthy Cultural Marxists
Any culturally left ideology, especially:
- Futurism - Crazy sodomite.
- Marxism-Leninism - What is that nonsense about the "new man"? You tried to destroy me but failed miserably and I have returned to post-Soviet countries and even countries like China. Cope and seethe about it.
- Fully Automated Gay Space Communism - Fully Automated? Gay?? Space??? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!?
- Feminism - Everybody knows any female born after 1993 can't cook. All they know is McDonald's, charge their phone, twerk, be bisexual, eat hot chips, and lie.
- Progressivism - These hippies wanted to ruin my day!
- Revolutionary Progressivism - You're even worse tha- NOOO! STOP IT!!!
- Maoism - Ouch! Can your Red Guards stop humiliating me!?
- Queer Anarchism - You're against hierarchy and tradition? May God have mercy on your soul.
- Liberal Feminism - What in the world was that!?
- Secular Satanism - Back in my day we burned these heathens at the stake.
- Men's Liberation Movement - Soycuck Fake MRA!
- Cultural Marxism - My worst enemy!
- Homoconservatism - What? This does not make any sense at all! Back in my day, you were not tolerated.
- Marxist Feminism - Oh sweet heaven...
- National Feminism - Wait, what!?
- State Liberalism - AHHHHHHHH!!!
- Anarcho-Primitivism - Your thoughts about past times are too much even for me. Also, ancient tribes had elders as their leaders, so anarchism is a naive utopia.
- Fascism, Nazism & Showa Statism - We destroyed you in WW2! Also, you committed crimes for "Alternative modernity" and junk, instead of tradition itself.
- Homofascism - I knew it! I knew they were behind it all!
- Hive-Mind Collectivism - Fake collectivist and get off me!
- SJW - Damn "social justice" supporters. You're just a punishment from god
- Traditionalism VS Conservatism by Young Traditionalists