Timocracy is a government form of the rule of individuals that possess property. Extreme forms of Timocracy come in the form of power purely from wealth, similar to Plutocracy.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball.
- Fill it with dark blue.
- Draw a golden trapeziod in the middle.
- Add a dark blue trapeziod inside.
- Add 3 horizontal lines.
- Add the top hat, eyes and you're done!
- (Optional) Add a monocle.
|Dark Blue||#002664||0, 38, 100|
|Gold||#FDC82F||253, 200, 47|
- Plutocracy - Most rich people own land.
- Oligarchy - Same as above.
- Feudalism - You have owned lots of lands and had power too.
- Reactionary Liberalism - They like me for some strange reason.
- Classical Conservatism - I can always count on him.
- Propertarianism - Why are you so ashamed of me, my child?
- Athenian Democracy - You made the right choice to allow only land owners to participate in decision-making, but I think other merits are not necessary.
- Anarcho-Capitalism - I like this "territorial jurisdictions" part of you, and don't like charter cities, your son made adjustments tho.
- Optimateism - We love rich people but property requirements must prevail.
- Georgists - Free land? More like my land.
- Maoism - Stop killing landlords, asshole!
- Jacksonian Democracy - Idiotic and moronic demagogue that opposed property requirements for political elections! Yeah, how did that go for you?! Remember the open-house party at the White House? You let a bunch of dirty poor people trash the place! Pathetic...
- Agorism - OI! IT'S MY LAND. YOU CAN'T SELL IT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!
- Illegalism - You will not squat, rob or vandalize my property, I have mines and turrets!
On Landlordism & Rent-Seeking by ShortFatOtaku