Stalinism is a totalitarian, formerly culturally right, but now culturally variable economically far-left ideology occupying the upper left corner of the political compass. His cultural views are controversial, some detractors accuse him of being culturally conservative, while many of his supporters praise him of being progressive (like ML , many modern adherents are socially progressive, but the others are culturally conservative).
He believes in rapid industrialization, socialist commodity production, socialism in one country (until 1939), a totalitarian state, and collectivization of agriculture. A cult of personality was established under his rule, but expressed his personal distaste and resisted the cult for multiple times.
Economically speaking, Stalinism is far-left. Stalinism is culturally variable, some consider him culturally conservative and some culturally progressive. Stalinism is a development of Leninism, his main theoretical beliefs are Socialism in one country (until 1939), Aggravation of the class struggle under Socialism, and Socialist commodity production. Although he does believe in the final goal of Communism (stateless, moneyless, classless, etc),he believes that a strong state is needed to progress to it. He believes industrialization is needed so that the Socialist state won't get crashed by foreign powers, and believes that the Kulaks are enemies of the Revolution, which is why Collectivization is needed, however he does believe that middle and small peasants are friends of the Revolution. He believes enemies of the people need to be purged so that Socialism can be preserved.
The term is also used to describe the system of the countries that in many ways resembled the political system of the USSR under Stalin. As an example, the rule of Mao Zedong in China, Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il in North Korea, Hồ Chí Minh in Vietnam, Enver Hoxha in Albania and to political parties that idealize a similar political system.
Personality and Behavior
Acts like a stereotypical Soviet era politician often sending people to the gulag.
- Dark and misanthropic sense of humor.
- Paranoid and quick to seek revenge.
- Violently repressive.
- Sometimes cooperates with National Socialism but only for the NAP and to get ahead of them economically, still denies it though.
- Hates Tito and Trotsky for factionalism and revisionism.
- Can either exist alongside Marxism–Leninism as a representation of the ideology as understood by Stalin or will not exist and be replaced ML entirely.
- Speaks with a Georgian accent
How to Draw
The symbol used for Stalinism in the polcompball is the symbol of the Worker's and Peasants' Red Army, more famously known as just The Red Army which was a military force led by Joseph Stalin through much of its existance.
- Draw a ball.
- Fill it with red (preferably CC0000).
- Draw golden hammer and sickle inside of a star (feel free to make red inside star darker, to mimic the USSR military badge).
- Draw Stalin's military cap
- Add eyes.
And you're done!
|Red||#CD0000||205, 0, 0|
|Gold||#FFD700||255, 215, 0|
- Marxism–Leninism - Made by me, Stalinism actually doesn't exist. Marxism-Leninism uses the foundations of Marx and Lenin. I am merely a student of Lenin.
- Leninism - I am merely a student of Lenin.
- Maoism - Great ally, but why did you criticize me later in "Stalin's place in history"?
- Juche - Korean comrade! Here have a tank!
- Hoxhaism - Albanian comrade! I love how he upholds anti-revisionism! Still, soften up on religion.
- Left Nazbol - I like what I'm seeing, basically me but culturally right, and one of the few based culturally right-wingers, that being said, you might want to tone it down for better optics.
- Totalitarianism - The state is everything.
- Authoritarian Socialism - One of my greatest comrades! We share almost all of our views!
- Industrialism - It is time to put an end to the rotten policy of noninterference in production. Increase production!
- Autarky - Soviet industry is the best industry!
- Maternalism - She gets it, Make more babies for the state!
- Marxist Feminism - Women workers hold up the state and industry too!
- Socialism - I like you, but you need stronger grip... and more state!
- Neo-Bolshevism - Says he’s me but “Off Compass”, whatever that means
- National Socialism (pre-1941) - Can't be bored with him, I love getting ahead of you, when we sign pacts. Your Aryan supremacy schtick is very cringe though, you are still pretty much a filthy fashie. Also you aren't nationalist, if you had focused on assembling and uniting the German lands, it was possible to call you nationalist, but after you enslaved foreign nations, you became imperialist.
- Showa Statism - Same as above but we unfortunately haven't had as much interaction. That being said, I'll fuck you up if you fuck with my borders.
- Orthodox Theocracy -
I'm not really a religious person, but he likes me, soI allow some of his churches to flourish during The Great Patriotic War, only for the war.
- Isolationism - Socialism in one country. Oh, and Poland, Bulgaria, Romania, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia,
Finland, Hungary, parts of Germany and Czechoslovakia What do you mean spreading socialism by war is a Trot thing?
- Right Nazbol - Your gang memes are good, but I'm afraid I'm still going to purge Ustrialov for making propaganda against the state.
- Labour Zionism - Possible Jewish comrade. Just don't let the other Zionists fuck things up. I wonder what Iron Lazar thinks of you.
- Posadism - You're a Trotskyist, but Metro 2033 irl would be really cool. FOR COMRADE MOSKVIN!
- Pol Potism - No you can’t just do agrarianism, you're supposed to have an industrial proletariat!!!!
- Radical Feminism - Working women are based. Make more babies for the state though. And militarism isn't "toxic masculinity".
- Anti-Fascism - My son who bashes the fash! Although nowadays you are kinda anarkiddy. Also, why do you like gay people so much?
- Social Liberalism - Thanks for the lend lease 'velt, but I'm afraid our little alliance ends here.
- LGBTQ Communists - Western decadence, however Comrade Georgy Chicherin knows the mood in foreign investment circles better than all of us! Also, Yezhov was a great help during the purge. But I had to execute him later because pedos like Beria are way better!
- State Atheism - I was very harsh on religion but loosened up after 1941.
- Dengism - Revisionist, but I will support you against western imperialism, no matter what.
- Conservative Socialism - I am often called conservative because I recriminalized homosexuality. But bear in mind that I viewed them as a form of bourgeois reactionarism
because he didn't go far enough...
- Fascism - Biggest enemy. When Nazism pisses me off, I call him Fascism. My gulags can fit all of your followers.
- National Socialism (post-1941) - You backstabbing reactionary rat, I will defend the Stalingrad and the Leningrad until the last Soviet man! Prepare to die!!!
- Showa Statism (post-1945) - HA HA HA Manchuria is MINE now you useful idiot!
- Kleptocracy - You're going to gulag Aforever greedy capitalist pig!
Ignore that I robbed a bank in 1907
- Social Democracy - You're just Social Fascism and you're a capitalist in disguise. Get out! Also you killed Rosa!
- Welfare Chauvinism and Peronism - I told you about welfarism being fascist.
- Anarcho-Communism - Silly anarkiddy doesn't understand, I am real communism.
- Anarcho-Syndicalism - Are you not just anarkiddy again?
- Anarcho-Capitalism - DISGUSTING KULAK! (Though private police are based.)
- Capitalism - I hate capitalism, capitalism greatest failure of our time. We need the SOCIALIST boss to extract the SOCIALIST surplus value from the workers and pay them a SOCIALIST wage and then the SOCIALIST boss produces a SOCIALIST commodity out of what the workers made.
- Eco-Capitalism - You too!
- Pink Capitalism - Another Kulak, this time with an horrible sense of fashion.
- Libertarian Feminism - Are you not just Pink Capitalism again?
- Homonationalism - Nazi trash, off to the gulags! This is the kind of degeneracy that fascism leads us to!
- Stransserism - You too!
- Trotskyism - *sharpens ice pick* You should have minded your own business when Germany fell and Instead you resort to factionalism to be salty!
- Khrushchevism - DAMN REVISIONIST NIKITA! You just had to denounce me! Also, you hate the purges and cult of personality even tho you helped me with them in the first place lol.
Defending Stalingrad during the great patriotic war was based tho.
- Gorbachevism - I HATE YOU WITH MY ENTIRE EXISTENCE, YOU RUINED THE GLORIOUS SOVIET UNION!
- Neoconservatism - GODDAMN NEOCONS! You killed my entire movements!
- Hayekism - Yeah, I'm a big government commie. Problem?
- Left Communism - So, I'm not real communism even though I ruled the biggest communist country in the world, but you are real communism even though you just sit in armchair?
- Reactionary Socialism - Don't care, didn't ask. Plus you're a reactionary.
- Conservative Liberalism - A kulak's final form. *shudders*
- Liberal Conservatism - Same as above.
- Other Theocracies - God, imagine still believing in these regressive institutions.
I'll forever be thankful to the Orthodox for supporting me during the war.
- White Nationalism - American cuck who wants to import racism to our glorious Soviet Union, prepare to get gulaged!
- Pinochetism - You want me to get to the helicopter? How about... YOU GET TO THE GULAG FIRST!
- Classical Liberalism - Yet another liberal kulak!
- Objectivism - I should have killed you in the gulag instead of approving your leave to America!
- Neoreactionarism - Gulag, Now.
- Titoism - Dubious Marxist!
Throwing fascists into the pit was extremely based though.
By Joseph Stalin
- Foundations of Leninism
- Trotskyism or Leninism?
- Dialectical and Historical Materialism
- Economic Problems of Socialism in the USSR
By Other Authors
- History of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union (Bolsheviks): Short Course by the Central Committee of C.P.S.U.
- Fundamentals of Marxism-Leninism by Otto Wille Kuusinen
- Joseph Stalin's Cult of Personality
- Socialism in One Country
- Intensification of the class struggle under socialism
- Self-criticism (Marxism–Leninism)
- Mikhail Borodin is a Communist International member who helped Kemalist Turkey and Nationalist China, especially the latter, in their revolutions. He was purged by Stalin later.
- "Stalin and the Soviet Famine of 1932-33 Revisited", Michael Ellman