Social Darwinism, shortened to Darwinism, is an ideology inhabiting a far right area outside of the political compass that advocates for a society where all murder, theft, and competition is legal, with the intention that only the strongest individuals will survive.
He really loves competition and thus spits in the face of scarcity, and often challenges other ideologies to duels.
How to Draw
- Draw a circle
- Fill it with dark, but not pure, black
- Draw a red triangle in the circle.
- Draw this pattern over the triangle
- Draw the eyes, and you're done!
The term “social Darwinism” originated in the 19th century and, as historian Peter Bowler suggests, “was used from the start in a pejorative context". To call someone a social Darwinist was to insult them by implying that they had abandoned all moral standards to make success the only criterion for what is good” (Bowler, 2003, 299). The term was popularized in the 1950s by historian Richard Hofstadter (1916-1970) in his work Social Darwinism in American Thought.
- Kraterocracy - Nice aesthetic. But I don't see what the point in having "rule of the strong" is, when you could just make everyone strong.
- Avaritionism - Cool dude! We've compared weapon collections. But without laws the strong might end up... *retches* "showing compassion" again.
- Combatocracy - We dominate the weaklings together!
- Egoism - Moral egoism is very based but you don’t use it enough!
- National Socialism - These idiots called themselves darwinists but didn't win the war? Cringe. Aktion T4 was based though. The Dirlewanger Brigade would've been based, too, if they hadn't turned out to be a bunch of pussies beaten by commies.
- Fabian Socialism - Kinda based but what's with this caring about the poors shit? You know caring about your own people is weakness too, right? Still, the only lefty I might be able to have some use for. Maybe.
- Eugenicism - Based, but doesn't go nearly far enough. Why allow inferior “people” to live? Do you value their lives or something? That's showing compassion as far as I'm concerned, which is a weakness I can exploit.
- Odalism - Waiting you after the end of civilization.
- Communalism - I'd say he's poisoning our gene pool... But it's more like he's spitting on our gene-toothbrush.
- Anarcho-Pacifism-Literally weakness
- Soulism - There is no such thing as an unjust hierarchy.
- Ego-Communism - Aren't you just Soulism but with less drugs?
- Kakistocracy - Rule of the weak. Simply CRINGE!
- Posadism - NOOOO YOU CHEATER! YOU CAN'T JUST NUKE EVERYTHING!
- A Modest Proposal For preventing the Children of Poor People From being a Burthen to Their Parents or Country, and For making them Beneficial to the Publick by Jonathan Swift
| Off The Compass - |
|Authoritarian Left||Hive-Mind Collectivism|
|Authoritarian Unity||Death Worship • Ingsoc • Neo-Bolshevism|
|Authoritarian Right||Fordism • Illuminatism • Kraterocracy|
|Left Unity||Communalism • FALGSC|
|Right Unity||Social Darwinism|
|Libertarian Left||Ego-Communism • Soulism|
|Libertarian Unity||Cyber-Nihilism • Egoism • Illegalism • Post-Anarchism • Post-Left Anarchism • Primal Primitivism|
|Other||Anti-Humanism • Ismism • Necrocracy • Ochlocracy • Post-Humanism • Senatorialism • Voluntary Human Extinction|