Social Corporatism is an authoritarian, culturally variable, economically center-left 3rd positionist ideology that believes that the forces of capital and labour must be engaged in a mutually beneficial social partnership brokered by the state in the framework of a corporatist economy.
The development of social corporatism began in Norway and Sweden in the 1930s and was finished in the 1960s and 1970s. Social corporatism developed in Austria under the post-World War II coalition government of the Social Democratic Party of Austria and the Austrian People's Party. Social corporatism in Austria protected private property in exchange for allowing the labor movement to have political recognition and influence in the economy to avoid the sharp class conflict that plagued Austria in the 1930s.
Social Corporatism is a form of economic tripartite corporatism based upon a social partnership between the interests of capital and labor, involving collective bargaining between representatives of employers and of labor mediated by the government at the national level. It is considered a compromise to regulate the conflict between capital and labor by mandating them to engage in mutual consultations that are mediated by the government.
The Polder model is a dutch variant of social corporatism. It's name comes from the dutch word 'polder' which means the tracts of land enclosed by dikes.
Neo-Corporatism is a democratic form of corporatism which favors economic tripartism, which involves strong labor unions, employer's assicoations and governments that cooperated as "social partners" to negotiate and manage a national economy.
The Nordic model is a Scandinavian/Nordic variant of social corporatism. It is based upon a comprehensive welfare state and multi level collective bargaining as well as the existence of several SOEs (state owned enterprises) while being decisively non socialist and often very anti communist specifically authoritarian kinds even more so in Finland.
Personality and Behavior
- He loves the Nordic countries and you often see him with Nordic Model.
- He loves German food.
- He's more of a relaxed man and doesn't really do much in comics.
- He is seen more with his mother than he is with his father, his father doesn't really pay attention to him.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball
- Color the inside of the ball Red
- Draw 5 Lime Green lines going vertically
- Then draw white flowers on top of the five green lines
- Draw a white line from the far left line going horizontally down, and then another one from where you stopped, going the other direction
- Draw eyes
You are done!!!
|Red||#FF0000||255, 0, 0|
|Lime Green||#5FF000||95, 240, 0|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
- Nordic Model - Fellow Nordic! We have a lot in common.
- Corporatism - Father please notice me, I can save you from your fascist reputation!
- Guild Socialism - An extreme version of me, based.
- Regulationism - Praxis.
- Social Authoritarianism - We need to remove markets by force.
- Yellow Socialism and Neosocialism - Class collaboration and equality is based not gonna lie.
- Kemalism - I like your organization of people by profession rather than race or class and your social welfare. Now fully embrace the third position.
- Social Liberalism - You are welfarist, but also too deregulated and pro-market.
- Third Way - You are even more deregulated than soclib. Also, it's third position, not third way!
- Social Capitalism - Nice welfare and hierarchies, to bad you still have markets.
The Rhine Model is cool though
- Social Libertarianism - You support welfare, but you are incredibly deregulated and even more spineless than soclib and socdem.
- Ordo-Liberalism - Too deregulated and pro-market, but at least welfarist and sometimes used my ideas.
- Welfare Chauvinism - We are quite similar in some ways but I'm not sure I can accept your more "identitarian" side.
- Mercantilism - You are similar to my dad but way too outdated.
- Market Socialism - Markets and no hierarchies is bad, but at least you do care about workers.
- Gandhian Socialism - Equality without class struggle is nice, but you are not statist enough and please throw away all that socialist crap.
- Social Democracy - You have good ideas, but you cannot understand that reforming capitalism is not enough, embrace the third position already.
- Fascism - You're a corporatist, yes, but I have nothing to do with you!
- Capitalism - No welfare, no unions and markets. Horrible.
At least you have hierarchies though.
- Neoliberalism - The common interest of society and workers outweighs your monetary concerns.
- Corporatocracy - Because of you everyone thinks I am just a friendly version of you and hates my dad!
- Mutualism & Libertarian Market Socialism - You morons, the only way towards social welfare is a strong state with class collaboration.
- Dengism - We may have similar economics and all, but I'm really not a fan of all those sweatshops.
- Nazism - Darwinist psycho who took over both Austria and Norway, and made 3rd positionist economics look bad. Not cool bro!
- Libertarianism - Filthy darwinist free-marketeer.
- Fortuynism - Populist classlib moron!
- Social Democratic Corporatism and Economic Growth
- In the Name of Social Democracy: The Great Transformation
- Social Corporatism: A Superior Economic System?
- Social corporatism
- Polder model
- National income policy agreement (Finland)
- National Trade Union Congress
- Social dialogue