Social Anarchism is an Anarchist, economically left-wing and generally culturally progressive ideology.
He believes in a stateless, classless society based on the principles of free-association, mutual aid and social equality. To SocAns, the commune is the cornerstone of social organization, where all participants can vote in a direct democracy.
He strongly advocates for a decentralized co-operative economic system centered around worker's self-management, in which trade unions and worker's cooperatives have democratic control over the economy.
Much like AnCom, SocAn believes in the abolition of unjust hierarchies from state control to private capital, arguing that as long as structures of political and economic oppression continue to exist, individual freedom will never be realized in full.
Personality and Behaviour
Usually portrayed as a less radical version of Anarcho-Communism.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball
- Fill it in black
- Draw 8 red circles connected in the middle
- Add the eyes, and you're done!
|Black||#141414||20, 20, 20|
|Red||#FF0000||255, 0, 0|
- Libertarian Socialism - My more moderate friend.
- Anarcho-Communism - My more radical and most famous brother. Kropotkin is the best!
- Anarcho-Syndicalism - Stronger together!
- Mutualism - Thanks for starting this whole thing.
- Anarcho-Collectivism - You might be a bit controversial at times, but I still like you.
- Platformism - Gotta create the conditions for the revolution.
- Gift Economy - We're very much alike.
- Libertarian Municipalism - Nice job owning those lifestylists! Social Anarchy for life!
- Anarcho-Capitalism - Fellow state hater, but cringe defender of capitalism.
- Libertarian Social Democracy - Misguided anti-authoritarian folk.
- Pinochetism - You're kinda mean, you know?
- National Capitalism - This is literally hell on Earth.
- Social Democracy - Statist and capitalist defender? Cringe! Also, I wish people would stop thinking that I am you, but anarchist!
- Anarchism: Its Philosophy and Ideal by Peter Kropotkin
- Modern Science and Anarchism by Peter Kropotkin
- Cybernetics, Anarchism and Self-Organisation by John Duda
- Demanding the Impossible: A History of Anarchism by Peter H. Marshall
- Social Anarchism or Lifestyle Anarchism: An Unbridgeable Chasm by Murray Bookchin
- Post-Scarcity Anarchism by Murray Bookchin
- The Ecology of Freedom by Murray Bookchin
- A People's History of the United States by Howard Zinn
- Debt: The first 5,000 years by David Graeber
- Social Anarchism
- Mutual Aid
- Workers' Self-Management
- Social Ownership
- Inclusive Democracy
- Participatory Economics
Credit: TheLegend2T, Source
Verminism / Supremism alt design