Sikh Theocracy is a culturally right and authoritarian ideology. Sikh Theocracy is supportive of the Khalistan movement, which is a movement to create sovereign and separated state from India. Sikh Theocracy is not anti-LGBTQ+ either, as Sikhism has no scriptures about sexuality. Sikh Theocracy isn't for coercing Sikhism onto individuals, but rather gathering the existing Sikhs to put under a country of one religion voluntarily.
Sikhs believe in good and bad karma, and reincarnation over various creatures. Essentially, if you find the true purpose of life, your soul is carried away from Earth. If you do not, you are reincarnated back into a human. If you do bad deeds, you will be reincarnated into something that is not a human, e.g. elephant, ant, jaguar, etc. Sikhs adopt a lacto-vegetarian diet for their lifestyle. Sikhism is a monotheistic religion, and Sikhs themselves pray/worship at gurudwaras, and they worship the God Waheguru.
How to Draw
- Draw a circle
- Fill it with a yellow-orange base
- Draw a Khanda symbol with a dark gray
- Add eyes and you're done
- (Optional) Add a turban
|Orange||#FC9032||252, 144, 50|
|Dark gray||#202020||32, 32, 32|
- Hindu Theocracy - May the gurus guide us, father. Though your caste system tends to freak me out a bit.
- Buddhist Theocracy - My good friend, we continue to reject Vedas!
- Environmentalism - Save the animals!
- Islamic Theocracy - We share ideas but we used to kill each other a lot. Also, Guru Nanak was not a Muslim!
- - Other religions are cringe but since they're theocracies related to him I guess that's okay.
- Marxism–Leninism - Way too atheist for my liking.
- Dengism - You're not fooling me commie. You may act like him for now but you're still a commie!
- Khalistan Movement
- Sikh Empire (Technically, the Sikh Empire is not a theocracy, but follows in the Sikh religion)