"I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great great wall on our southern border and I’ll have Mexico pay for that wall."
"We have made America strong again! We have made America proud again! We have made America safe again! And we will make America great again!"The man himself
Trumpism is a nationalist, statist, economically right, and culturally right-wing ideology used to represent the ideology of the 45th United States President Donald Trump and his supporters. He believes in many conservative policies, such as American Nationalism and strict opposition to illegal immigration.
Trump's first major venture into politics was in the 2000 Presidential Elections where he attempted to receive a nomination for the Reform Party. He was mostly inspired by the political positions of Reform Party founder Ross Perot, such as his support of full disclosure of campaign donations to political candidates. Some of his policies from 2000 are recognizable with Trumpism of today, for example in 2000 he proposed the US be tougher with China, increased military spending, border control, anti-terrorism initiatives (in particular one funded by a National Lottery), and strict anti-crime measures. However, his positions on taxing the highest 1%, single-payer healthcare, support for LGBT rights, enthusiasm for fair trade, and gun control are less familiar with the Trump we know today, with him having more in common with Paternalistic Conservatism and National Liberalism compared to the Fiscal Conservative and Protectionist approach he would later take on. Despite winning the party's primaries, he cancelled his presidential run after getting into a feud with primary challenger Pat Buchanan, who he called a "Neo-Nazi" and a "Hitler lover".
Inbetween 2000 and 2016
After leaving the Reform Party, Trump registered as a Democrat in 2001. Due to dissatisfaction with George Bush's presidency, he considered running against him in 2004 but turned it down. In 2008, he endorsed Hillary Clinton against Barack Obama during the primaries and then endorsed John Mccain during the election. After Obama won, he left the Democratic Party and became increasingly critical of his administration. Supporting the Birther conspiracy theory and the Tea Party movement, then reregistered as a Republican in 2011. It was widely speculated that he would run against Obama in 2012, with him, even entertaining the idea, however, he eventually decided not to run and endorsed Mitt Romney for president instead. In 2015, he finally decided to run for president again and announced his 2016 campaign.
Trump's 2016 campaign proved to be his most successful, running for the Republican ticket. He brought significant attention to issues regarding illegal immigration, Islamic terrorism, political correctness, and reforming the federal government. Trump became extremely popular among Republican voters, winning the primaries and defeating many big-name conservatives like Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, John Kasich and Rand Paul. His staunchly anti-immigration and anti-Islam rhetoric also made him very popular with far-right circles, such as among White Nationalists and the Alt-Right, while causing him to be accused of being racist by Liberals and Progressives. In the general election, Trump clashed with the Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, and the two had great disdain for each other during their campaigns. Both candidates were controversial and disliked by the general public.
Donald Trump was inaugurated president on January 20, 2017. His most recognized accomplishment was consistent economic growth, despite greatly increasing the national debt. This came to an end with the COVID-19 Recession of 2020. He denies climate change and has rolled back on policies meant to limit its effects, although he has been a conservationist in many regards (Great American Outdoors Act, 1 Trillion Trees Initiative). His party repealed the least popular part of Obamacare, the individual mandate, although he failed to implement "TrumpCare". He has greatly increased border security and enforcement, garnering much controversy for the treatment of illegal immigration compared to past presidents. In terms of foreign policy, he has taken a hawkish approach on Venezuela and Iran, supported Saudi Arabia's invasion of Yemen and doubled the drone strikes from Obama's administration. However, he has also withdrawn troops from Syria and expanded outreach to North Korea. He has been staunchly supportive of Israel and held close ties with the country's PM Benjamin Netanyahu, under his presidency the US declared Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. During his presidency he was friendly to many international right-wing leaders including Nigel Farage and Boris Johnson in Britain, Jair Bolsonaro in Brazil, Viktor Orbán in Hungary, Narendra Modi in India, Marine Le Pen in France, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan in Turkey, Jarosław Kaczyński in Poland, Horacio Cartes in Paraguay, Hong Joon-pyo in South Korea, Najib Razak in Malaysia, Matteo Salvini in Italy and Geert Wilders in the Netherlands. While having a mixed relationship with Vladimir Putin of Russia, who he was initially friendly with which caused many to claim the two were in cahoots, despite this he also continued many sanctions towards Russia and aided the troops in Ukraine against him. In 2020, Trump was met with criticism concerning his handling of the coronavirus pandemic and Black Lives Matter protests across the country.
In 2020, the Democratic Party nominated Joe Biden to run against Trump in the 2020 United States Presidential Election. Joe Biden won with 306 electoral votes while Trump garnered 232. Biden gained 51.3% of the popular vote compared to Trump earning 46.9%. Trump, after hearing this news, denied the results and refused to concede, claiming voter fraud.
Trumpists, still believing the election was rigged, attacked and stormed the United States capitol. This was accompanied by White Nationalists and White Supremacists who also attempted to overturn the US election in favor of Trump. This insurrection failed and Joe Biden still became the 46th President of the United States. Alt-Right figure Richard Spencer, who endorsed Trump in 2016, decided to endorse Biden instead in 2020.
Donald Trump and his supporters still believe the election was rigged and have attempted to make claims that Trump will be reinstated as president some point in 2021 or later. (QAnon conspiracy) Trump has also stated serious interest in running for president again in 2024, though is not the only Republican to have stated so.
Trumpism and versions of Right-wing populism modeled to be similar to Trump's ideology and positions have gained some support outside the United States. A lot of rightpops outside of the US have been called the Trumpism of their nations and many politicians have earned or gained the title of their nation's Donald Trump.
Trumpism in Canada
Despite his general unpopularity among Canadians (polls show only 20% would vote for Trump over Biden), Trumpism has found many supporters in conservative and libertarian circles across the country. Especially among those that claim that Canada has moved too far to the left both economically and socially. The political campaign of Pierre Poilievre has been compared to Trumpism by some in public and many in the media. Other Figures like Kevin O'Leary, Doug Ford, Jason Kenney, Scott Moe, Derek Sloan, and Maxime Bernier have also been dubbed Canada's Donald Trump at different times for the styles or ideologies promoted by the campaigns, although sometimes falsely.
Personality and Behaviour
Trumpism is usually portrayed with the personality of either Donald Trump or his supporters. It is very emotional, likes accusing Syncretic Liberalism, and Illuminatism of stealing the election.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball with eyes.
- Draw a hat on that ball.
- Fill the ball orange and the hat red.
- On the hat draw the acronym "MAGA" or "Make America Great Again", and you're done!
|Orange||#FF9500||255, 149, 0|
|Red||#FF0000||255, 0, 0|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
- Authoritarian Capitalism and Authoritarian Conservatism - Hun Sen, Erdoğan and Kaczyński, are all good friends of mine.
- Right-Wing Populism - He has the best ways to fix his country.
- Zionism - Jerusalem shall be recognized.
- Protectionism - Tariffs are the greatest!
- National Conservatism - AMERICA FIRST! AMERICA IS GOING TO START WINNING SO MUCH FOLKS!
- Plutocracy - I am the richest president ever!
- Christian Right - My VP
who backstabbed me.
- Alt-Lite - Stand back and stand by!
- Paleoconservatism - Sometimes says I have a "Neocon" foreign policy and I don't get why he has such a big problem with Israel, but all-around cool guy! We are both against the Green New
DealSteal because it will cost 100 trillion dollars!
- Modism - Modi has been great for India. You know, I always say: "we love the Hindus!"
I swear, I don't know why some vote for Democrats. Also, you take it too far.
- Yellow Socialism - I don't know about this socialism crap but you voted for me.
- Jacksonian Democracy - Underrated president!
Though racism is bad for PR now.
- Coolidgism - Same for him!
- Police Statism - BLUE LIVES MATTER! LOVE AND RESPECT OUR BOYS IN BLUE!!!
We will not follow mask mandates though. Also, why the fuck did you arrest my loyalists on January 6th??
- Manosphere - GRAB EM' BY THE PUSSY!
- Faragism - THE KING OF EUROPE!
- Orbanism - I can only wish to replicate the great job you're doing over there in Hungary.
- Korwinism - My Polish libertarian counterpart!
Just leave my good friend alone please.
- Najibnomics - My Malaysian counterpart, he's my favourite prime minister and golfing buddy!
- Salvinism - A good friend of mine from Italy.
- Bannonism - My right-hand buddy.
- Yiannopoulism - British gay version of above.
- Bolsonarism - He simps for me folks, greatest simp ever.
Too neolibtard, and too unhinged even for me.
- Isolationism - I prefer avoiding international wars.
Anyways, gotta ramp up those drone strikes.
- Ba'athism & Gaddafism -"Look at Libya. Look at Iraq. Iraq used to be no terrorists. He would kill the terrorists immediately; it's like, now it's the Harvard of terrorism. If you look at Iraq from years ago, I'm not saying he was nice guy. He was a horrible guy, but it was a lot better than it is right now. Right now, Iraq is a training ground for terrorists. Right now, Libya; nobody even knows Libya. Frankly, there is no Iraq and there is no Libya. What about the human rights abuses? You don't think they're happening now? They're worse now than they ever were. People are getting their heads chopped off. They're being drowned. Right now, they're worse off than they ever were during Saddam Hussein or Gaddafi."
- Putinism - Just because I said a few nice things about him doesn't mean he rigged the election for me, was it alright to rigg the election for Yelstin in 1997?, or that we're gay with each other. I've still continued most of the sanctions against Russia for god's sake.
- Alt-Right - Very fine people on both sides.
- LGBT Conservatism - I have no problem with gay people, for the most part, they're very fine people! Trans people on the other hand? NASTY! Please keep them out of sports and the military. They have issues and its for security reasons, ok?
Shame what happened to Cawthorn though.
- Neoconservatism - NO MORE FOREVER WARS! AMERICA FIRST! (Don't worry pal, I'll still give you a position in my cabinet.)
- White Nationalism - I DENOUNCE DAVID DUKE, I DENOUNCE THE KKK, and I DENOUNCE WHITE SUPREMACY!
But can you please still vote for me?
- Confederatism - All those confederates at the capitol are just Antifa in disguise! Just trust me!
- Hamiltonianism - Based, but your favorite musical booed Mike Pence out.
- Fiscal Conservatism - Quit telling me what to do McConnell!
I'll still obey your demands regardless though.
- Libertarianism - Like my tax cuts, don't like my tariffs.
- Conservative Socialism - The United States of America will never be a socialis- Wait, why do you support him?
- Conservative Feminism - Pink pussy hat or MAGA hat, pick one! But thank you for being an inspiration for all the hot suburban homemakers that vote for me!
- Radical Feminism - Very nasty woman who called me a sexist pig but agreed with me on banning these people from sports and the military.
- National Liberalism - More or less me before deciding to double down on conservative cultural values. Nowadays he's mixed about me but more positive than negative. Also, why do you like free trade so much? Tariffs are the way to go!
- National Libertarianism - Similar to above.
- Paternalistic Conservatism - Believe it or not but I used to support universal healthcare. But McConnell wouldn't like it if I did. Still, PIS are good friends of mine.
- Welfare Chauvinism -
What I would be if I wasn't cucked to the GOP establishment.
- Free Syrian Army - Moderate head-cutters amirite? Still, I let you have Rojava, and you fight Iran, which is based.
- Gerontocracy - LITERALLY SLEEPY JOE!!!
But don’t worry, he could still run against me, and 80 years old is just the start of the life.
- Dengism - We have our ups and downs. Recently, I started saying nice things about you again much to the horror of Candace Owens and Sean Hannity. We should sit down and have a most beautiful piece of chocolate cake again.
- Juche -
Doesn't Kim know that my button is bigger and WORKS?Kim and I are good friends, but please stop calling me dotard...
- Islamic Populism - Not big on Islam but Dr OZ is a terrific guy!
- Neo-Ottomanism - I think he's doing a fantastic job for the Turkish people!
But I won't stop sanctioning Turkey.
- Islamic Theocracy - WE NEED TO SHUT DOWN MUSLIMS COMING INTO OUR COUNTRY TILL WE CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT'S GOING ON! But I did support Saudi Arabia.
- Khomeinism - I was more mild with Iran because you are Putin's allies and have nuclear weapons but LET ME TAKE CARE OF THE GENERAL.
Enemies of America
- Liberal Conservatism - RINO scum!
- Progressive Conservatism - Ultra-RINO scum!
- Democratic Socialism - Crazy Bernie can't stop being crazy!
Fuck the Democratic establishment though.
- Bidenism - SLEEPY JOE STOLE THE ELECTION!!!
- Anti-Fascism - Terrorist!
- Socialism - The United States of America will NEVER be a socialist country!
- National Socialism - You're an Anti-American socialist, why do they keep calling me you? He is also a greentard while I think climate change is not a major problem.
- Democratism - I know what you did last summer with those emails!
- Liberalism/Neoliberalism - FUCK THE LIBERAL ELITE!
Let's ignore my billion of dollars though.
- State Liberalism - LITERALLY THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!
- Mediacracy - Lying fake news media! How many times have you been wrong about me?
Thanks for all that free promotion though.
- Jihadism - You will all be banned from the USA!
- Anarcho-Communism & Black Anarchism - When the looting starts, the shooting starts!
- Illegalism - They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists... BUILD THE WALL; and I don't care if there is a big, beautiful door in that wall so people can come into this country LEGALLY!
- Castroism - BIDEN IS A CASTRO PUPPET!
- Barracks Communism - PROOF OBAMA IS A COMMIE!
- Globalism - America first, not last.
- Feminism - Yeah I've grabbed women by the pussy before, and?
- Liberal Feminism - Fuck you and your pink pussy hat. Hillary lost! Get over it!
- Progressivism - How am I Pelley? He has nothing do to with me.
- Democratic Confederalism - Sorry, but you're on your own! Also, don't forget that the PKK is worse than ISIS.
- Chavismo - You rigged my election, you ruined everything, I don't care that you're dead!
- Environmentalism - CLIMATE CHANGE IS MOSTLY NON-MAN MADE!
- Eco-Conservatism - You’re just another RINO!
- Indigenism - Don't I remember you from somewhere?
- Clintonism - LOCK THEM UP!
Ignore the fact that I invited them to my wedding.
- Posadism - Illegal commie aliens who want to blow up America!
- Marxism-Leninism - LITERALLY CRAZY BERNIE!!!
- Marxist Feminism - LITERALLY AOC!!!
- Stransserism - This is just what all trans people are.
- Illuminatism -
THE BIGGEST ENEMY
Credit: u/Pirate_Tails Source
- Great Again: How to Fix Our Crippled America by Donald Trump
- /pol/ Thread #146981635 by Anonymous (Original Thread on which the Q conspiracy started)
- The 21 Biggest Lies about Donald Trump (and you!) by Kurt Schlichter
- Donald Trump
- Political positions of Donald Trump
- Presidency of Donald Trump
- Donald Trump 2016 presidential campaign
- Donald Trump 2020 presidential campaign
- MEME Theory: How Donald Trump used Memes to Become President by EmpLemon
- How Donald Trump Won the 2016 Election - (TIMELINE) by Learn Something - Politics
- Donald Trump will Complete the System of German Idealism
- Trump vs the Illuminati (2020)
- While Trump himself is mostly indifferent to LGB rights and opposed to T rights, a large number of his supporters are also against LGB
- She’s also known as the self-proclaimed “QAnon Queen”, “Queen of Canada”, and “Queen of the World”.
| Zionists - The greatest allies, billion shekel supreme, |
|Canon||Black Zionism • Kahanism • Labour Zionism • Neo-Libertarianism • Neoconservatism • Objectivism • Religious Zionism • Revisionist Zionism • Trumpism • Zionism|