"I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great great wall on our southern border and I’ll have Mexico pay for that wall."
"We have made America strong again! We have made America proud again! We have made America safe again! And we will make America great again!"The man himself
Right-Wing Populism shortened to RightPop, also known as National Populism or Neo-Nationalism is a culturally right-wing to far-right, nationalist, in theory civically apathetic but mostly slightly authoritarian, and economically variable (ranges from center-left to right-wing) ideology. It is a rebranded version of National Conservatism combined with Populist rheotric.
RightPop's primary belief is that the West's Metropolitan Elite or raw progressive rules are actively trying to destroy Institutions of the nation primarily through the method of unrestricted and mass migration (although he might mention other methods, countering of these methods then forms RightPop's policies).
The term right-wing populism is used to describe groups, politicians and political parties that are generally known for their opposition to Immigration, Globalism, Multiculturalism, the "Liberal Elite" and in Europe, the EU. Right-wing populism is generally associated with ideologies such as Social Conservatism, Cultural Nationalism, Anti-Environmentalism, Neo-Nationalism, Anti-Globalization, Nativism and Protectionism. Right-Wing Populists may support expanding the Welfare State, but only for the "deserving", this concept has been referred to as Welfare Chauvinism and is primarily popular in Europe. However there still is a good amount of them who traditionally support Economic Liberalism, specially in the Anglosphere and Latin America.
Neo-nationalism, or new nationalism, is an ideology and political movement built on the basic characteristics of classical nationalism. It developed to its final form by applying elements with reactionary character generated as a reaction to the political, economic and socio-cultural changes that came with globalization during the second wave of globalization in the 1980s.
In its extreme forms, neo-nationalism is associated with several positions such as right-wing populism, anti-globalization, nativism, Protectionism, opposition to immigration, Islamophobia in non-Muslim-majority countries, and Euroscepticism, where applicable. With globalisation and the idea of a single nation, neo-nationalists see the problems of identification and threatened identities. They call for the protection of symbolic heritage, like art and folk traditions, which is also common for Cultural Nationalism. However, contrary to popular belief that Neo-Nationalists were capitalists and anti-communists in general, there are several proponents of Neo-Nationalists who are under Communist or Socialist quadrants, such as Xi Jinping from China, Kim Jong-un from North Korea and the Vietnamese Communist Party.
Right-Wing Euroscepticism is a version of euroscepticism that focuses on the issues the right-wing has with the European Union. The right-wing focuses more on nationalism and unrestricted immigration, seeing these policies as erasing the national identity of the countries residing within the European Union, along with noting the wasteful bureaucracy which is seen as undemocratic, and lacking transparency over its member states. Right-wing populists are more likely to be hard eurosceptics, seeing the European Union as fundamentally unreformable because of the Treaty of Rome.
Rise in the 2010s
Around the world
One of the earliest examples of right-wing populism in America was the political campaigns of Pat Buchanan, former advisor to Ronald Reagan and one of the founding voices of Paleoconservatism. Buchanan was a controversial figure for his far-right views on certain issues, specifically his defence of Hitler and denial of the holocaust. Buchanan was critical of the more "liberal" direction the Republican Party was taking under George HW. Bush and decided to challenge him in the 1992 Republican Primaries, only to be unsuccessful. In 1999, he left the GOP to join Ross Perot's Reform Party. He ran in 2000 against George W. Bush and Al Gore, his campaign focused on Isolationism, Protectionism and opposition to immigration. None of his campaigns were very successful, but his large influence on the American far-right is often cited as a important footnote.
The Tea Party
The Tea Party was a political movement that was opposed to the policies of The Obama Administration. It had close ties to the The GOP and was based off radical fiscally conservative principals. The movement was divided between the more libertarian faction, represented by Ron Paul and the one tied closer to the Christian Right within the Republican Party represented by Sarah Palin. The biggest dividing issue was foreign policy, with the former favoring a non-interventionist approach while the latter was much more hawkish. The Tea Party's greatest success came in the 2010 midterm elections with many Tea Party candidates beating more establishment GOP candidates in the primary before going on to win the general election. Some notable Tea Party candidates from this election include Marco Rubio, Rand Paul, and Mike Lee. Many in the Tea Party movement were early supporters of Donald Trump, with Trump saying in August 2015 "The tea party people are incredible people. These are people who work hard and love the country and they get beat up all the time by the media." A CNN poll in January 2016 showed that 37% of self identified Tea Party voters supported Donald Trump while the next highest was Ted Cruz at 34%.
Trumpism represents the ideology of the 45th United States President Donald Trump and his supporters. He believes in many conservative policies, such as American Nationalism and strict opposition to illegal immigration.
Donald Trump ran for president as a candidate for the Republican Party. He mainly focused on issues such as illegal immigration, Islamic terrorism, political correctness, and reforming the federal government. Despite being very controversial with The Media and Liberals, he also became popular with the party's voters. Trump won the primary and was nominated as the GOP's candidate for president, against Hillary Clinton. In the general election, both candidates turned out to be generally unpopular with the public though Hillary was mostly favored to win, both by the media and polls. Trump won the election in a huge upset and became president on January 20th, 2017.
His most recognized accomplishment was consistent economic growth, despite greatly increasing the national debt. This came to an end with the COVID-19 Recession of 2020. He denies climate change and has rolled back on policies meant to limit its effects, although he has been a conservationist in many regards (Great American Outdoors Act, 1 Trillion Trees Initiative). His party repealed the least popular part of Obamacare, the individual mandate, although he failed to implement "TrumpCare". He has greatly increased border security and enforcement, garnering much controversy for the treatment of illegal immigration compared to past presidents. In terms of foreign policy, he has taken a hawkish approach on Venezuela and Iran, supported Saudi Arabia's invasion of Yemen and doubled the drone strikes from Obama's administration. However, he has also withdrawn troops from Syria and expanded outreach to North Korea. He has been staunchly supportive of Israel and held close ties with the country's PM Benjamin Netanyahu, under his presidency the US declared Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. During his presidency he was friendly to many international right-wing leaders including Nigel Farage and Boris Johnson in Britain, Jair Bolsonaro in Brazil, Viktor Orbán in Hungary, Narendra Modi in India, Marine Le Pen in France, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan in Turkey, Jarosław Kaczyński in Poland, Horacio Cartes in Paraguay, Hong Joon-pyo in South Korea, Najib Razak in Malaysia, Matteo Salvini in Italy and Geert Wilders in the Netherlands. While having a mixed relationship with Vladimir Putin of Russia, who he was initially friendly with which caused many to claim the two were in cahoots, despite this he also continued many sanctions towards Russia and aided the troops in Ukraine against him. In 2020, Trump was met with criticism concerning his handling of the coronavirus pandemic and Black Lives Matter protests across the country.
In 2020, the Democratic Party nominated Joe Biden to run against Trump in the 2020 United States Presidential Election. Joe Biden won with 306 electoral votes while Trump garnered 232. Biden gained 51.3% of the popular vote compared to Trump earning 46.9%. Trump, after hearing this news, denied the results and refused to concede, claiming voter fraud.
Trumpists, still believing the election was rigged, attacked and stormed the United States capitol. This was accompanied by White Nationalists and White Supremacists who also attempted to overturn the US election in favor of Trump. This insurrection failed and Joe Biden still became the 46th President of the United States. Alt-Right figure Richard Spencer, who endorsed Trump in 2016, decided to endorse Biden instead in 2020.
Donald Trump and his supporters still believe the election was rigged and have attempted to make claims that Trump will be reinstated as president at some point in 2021 or later. (QAnon conspiracy) Trump has also stated serious interest in running for president again in 2024, though is not the only Republican to have stated so.
On November 15, 2022, Trump announced he would run for president again in 2024. Prior to his announcement he preemptively attacked Governors Ron DeSantis and Glenn Youngkin, seeing them as potential rivals in the GOP primary.
Christian Trumpism is a variant of Trumpism that seeks to combine the ideology of Donald Trump with Christianity. Part of the broader Christian Right, Christian Trumpists oppose abortion, pornography, LGBT+ rights, Multiculturalism, and comprehensive sex education while supporting American exceptionalism, Christian Nationalism, and the end-times conspiracy.
In 2020, over 80% of white evangelicals voted for Donald Trump. In contrast, 64% of Protestants of color, including over 90% of black Protestants, voted for Joe Biden.
Christian Trumpists compare Nehemiah's wall around Jerusalem to Trump's wall keeping out the enemy, among whom, include Mexican migrants, LGBT+ people, Satanists, and occasionally Catholics.
Southern Baptist pastor and Fox News commentator Robert Jeffress believes that governments have one responsibility, which is Romans 13. This same chapter has been used to by former U.S. Senator Jeff Sessions to claim justification for Donald Trump's policy on separating children from immigrant families.
Esoteric Trumpism, also known as Trumpist Mysticism, is an offshoot of Trumpism that goes beyond the realms of the supernatural and paranormal. This variant of Trumpism is very reminiscent of Paganism in which adherents view Donald Trump as a god and therefore must be loyal to him.
France's far-right party National Front was founded in 1972 by Jean-Marie Le Pen and Several others. The party was well known for its racism, xenophobia, and Holocaust denial. Jean-Marie Le Pen, founder of the party and multiple time candidate referred to the Holocaust as "a detail of history". In 2011, Jean's youngest daughter Marine took control of the party, ditching some of the party's extreme policies. Marine was pro-choice, LGBT friendly, and Liberal on several other social issues. Also under Marine, the party became more supportive of Protectionism and welfare benefits, but only for disingenuous French citizens.
In the 2017 election, she made it to the 2nd round but lost in a landslide to Macron.
In 2018 the party was renamed to "National Rally" as Marine Le Pen tried to clean up the party's image.
Recently, due to Macron becoming increasingly unpopular with the French public. Le Pen is currently leading in the polls for the first round of the 2022 election and is catching up to him in the second.
The Alternative for Germany party is a right-wing populist and national-conservative political party in Germany, founded in 2013 by Bernd Lucke. In its early years, the party campaigned for soft eurosceptic and national liberal policies such as leaving the Eurozone and returning to the D-Mark, ending bailouts to economically weak EU member states along with mildly conservative stances on social issues. Under the new leader Frauke Petry, the party experienced a sharp turn rightwards (causing Lucke to leave the party), and would much later be catapulted into the national parliament in 2017 after gaining momentum from the 2015 refugee crisis. It became known for its hardcore populist rhetoric, islamophobic (and often xenophobic) sentiment and in recent times, connections to anti-mask and anti-vaccine initiatives. Furthermore, the party campaigns for the introduction of Swiss-style referendums and public consultations.
The AfD remains a constant fixture in modern German politics, although other parties are almost universally opposed to forming any sorts of coalitions with the party.
The Liberal Conservative Reformers (originally named Alliance for Progress and Renewal) are a minor, conservative-liberal party founded by original AfD founder Bernd Lucke in 2015 after Frauke Petry's victory in the AfD's internal power struggle. It supports economic liberalism, soft euroscepticism and other policies reminiscent of the AfD's original years. The party remains rather small and unsuccessful.
The Blue Party was another minor offshot from the AfD which existed from 2017 to 2019. It was founded by Frauke Petry and her lawyer, the former of whom, after being responsible for the rightward shift of the AfD, was herself eventually pressured to leave her party due to the ever continuing rightward shift of the AfD and its lack of distancing from extremist factions such as Der Flügel, thus motivating her to found a new party. Its policies were mostly national liberal and could be best defined as slightly to the right of the LKR's policies. The party failed to gain any form of popularity and was formally dissolved on 31 December 2019.
Orbanism is an economically center to center-right, culturally right-wing, and strongly authoritarian ideology used to represent prime minister of hungary Viktor Orban.
Lega Nord was originally a big tent secessionist party who wants the independence of the North Italy (named by them:Padania). Under Salvini the party moved further to the right and became a national populist party with a campaign using the line "Italy First" reminiscent of Trump's "America first" campaign.
The largest right-wing populist party in sweden are the Sweden Democrats. The party supports the Nordic Model and is generally not very economically liberal. It instead supports a Social Corporatist economic system and Trade Unionism. It is culturally conservative and nationalistic with the opposition to immigration as its main goal.
Alternative for Sweden is a party which was formed by former members of the Sweden Democrats and could be described as a more radical version of SD. The party advocates for the rapatriation of immigrants and Hard Euroscepticism. It is also more conservative than its father with its opposition to same-sex marriage and heavy focus on the importance of christianity in swedish society. A few major differences between the two parties are their views on NATO and Environmentalism. Whereas the Sweden Democrats supports Sweden's entry into the NATO alliance, AfS does not and while the former is fairly sceptical towards the west's focus on combating climate change, the latter see environmental protections as a positive policy which could benefit Sweden.
The Political Party Vox is the most successful right-wing populist party in Spain. It supports Spanish Nationalism, Centralism, Nativism, Economic Liberalism, Atlanticism, Protectionism, Soft Euroscepticism and Traditionalism.
This political party was founded at the end of 2013 like a split of People's Party mainly formed from Centralists against the autonomy statutes, Neoconservatives and Social Conservatives.
The first election in which the party stood it was the 2014 European Parliament elections with Alejo Vidal-Quadras Roca as a candidate in which the party got 246,833 votes, finishing 11th in those elections, but despite the large number of votes received, could not get any seats, after participating in several elections without much success,o nly having some success in Melilla and Madrid, but during the summer of that year the party suffered an internal crisis in which people like Ignacio Camuñas, Cristina Seguí and even Alejo Vidal-Quadras Roca.
But in 2014 Santiago Abascal and he became the chairman of the party, which he remains to this day. In February 2015 the political party called Right Navarre and Spanish that now is called "Vox Navarre". Later the party focused on the regional elections of that year and only getting 22 councilors and 2 mayors.
The party became more radicalized since the formation decided to participate in the Eurosceptic convention that took place in Koblenz where Santiago Abascal had contact with people like Marine Le Pen, Frauke Petry and Geert Wilders, for after have a very close contact with Steve Bannon, also in the same year was one of the political parties that made the most activism against the Catalan independence Movement.
In the Andalusian regional elections of 2018 the party got 396,607 votes obtaining the 5th place obtaining representation for the first time of those elections and got 12 seats due to his Anti-Immigration, Traditionalist and Spanish Nationalist speech, but when it began to have more voice it was in the Spanish General elections of the 2019, in April it got 2,688,092 and 24 seats, but when the elections were held again in November of the same year, in this case it reached 3,656,979 votes and having 52 seats and a greater representation in the Congress of Deputies would not have much success in 2020. with the regional elections of the Basque Country and Galicia but in 2021 and 2022 the party have already begun to have a large number of votes in Madrid, Catalonia, Castile and Lion and Andalusia, governing as vice presidents in Castile and Lion, along with PP.
The United Kingdom Independence Party aka UKIP. As its name states, was a party mainly focused on the secession of the UK from the EU, led by Nigel Farage. Originally branded as a Classical Liberal/ Libertarian party with nationalistic and populist tendencies. They started to gain traction in the 2010s, attracting the growing eurosceptics in the country and defecting Tories who were disappointed in the more liberal direction the party was going under David Cameron. They also caused tons of controversy, due to their heavy focus on anti-immigration and British nationalism, which caused people to deem them as "racist" and "xenophobic". While not getting any seats in UK parliament due to the country's FPTP system, it got the third highest popular vote in the 2015 UK election and got the most seats in EU parliament in 2014. In 2016, The UK voted to leave the EU, which was what Farage and the rest of the party wanted from the beginning. Farage stepped down as leader due to finally accomplishing his life-dream and UKIP was now stuck in a weird position because of it. However due to Theresa May's delays on Brexit, UKIP could now see a second-boost from this. But instead, the party moved more to the fringe right under Gerard Batten, who hired far-right figures like Tommy Robinson and focused more on opposition to Islam. This caused Farage to leave the party and start another under the name of the "Brexit Party", which took all of UKIP's seats in EU parliament. Now that the UK has finally left the EU, as of 2021, Farage is now officially retired from politics.
Soon to be former Prime Minister and leader of the Tory Party, Boris Johnson has been cited as espousing populist rhetoric and policies, specifically during his campaigning for Brexit and the 2019 UK Election. During his premiership, he has implemented stronger limits on immigration based on the point-based system in Australia and law and order policies. However, recently he has come into conflict with other right-wing populists over his lockdown restrictions during COVID.
Jair Bolsonaro, the current president of Brazil is known and controversial for his ultra-conservative social views, believing in a society based around strong Christian Values. Being opposed to Secularism, Homosexuality, Feminism, Immigration and Environmentalism. He holds a open admiration of Brazil's past Right-Wing Military Dictators and Pinochet, who he says "didn't kill enough communists". Also a proponent of neoliberal economics who advocates for heavily amounts of deregulation and decentralization of Brazil's economy, as well as supporting free trade and gun rights.
Reform Party of Canada was a right-wing populist party from the late 80s to early 2000s, that split off from the Progressive Conservative Party after disaffection with the leadership of Brian Mulroney, along with members of the old Social Credit Party, which at that time was actively falling apart. Led by Preston Manning, a former Social Credit Party member, the party advocated for Fiscal and Social Conservatism. It took over most of the Tories support and seats, although only gaining a small percent of the popular vote causing failed to go too far electorally due to the voter split between parties and the Canadian FPTP system, especially as the PCs had similar amounts of votes causing large splits in non conservative areas. In 2000, the Reform party along with PC members became the Canadian Conservative Reform Alliance (Canadian Alliance). The Alliance started with most of the same ideals in a more moderate light however it later became more moderate and focused on moderate Social Conservatism and fiscal issues. In 2001-2002, due to ideological issues the party split in 2 creating the Democratic Representative Caucus. The Caucus joined into a coalition with the PCs and advocated that the Progressive Conservatives and Canadian Alliance should become a single party.
In 2003, both parties merged and eventually became the current Canada Conservative Party, although most of the party had abandoned right-wing populist ideals in favour of a more moderate way. In 2018, former Canada Conservative Party MP Maxime Bernier founded the People's Party of Canada (PPC). A year prior, Bernier was a candidate for party leadership and had a strong lead in the polls, but ultimately lost to Andrew Scheer by just 1.90%. The party supports a libertarian economic agenda and Cultural Nationalism, it strongly opposes multiculturalism and mass-immigration, while promoting Climate Change Denialism.
In 2017 to 2019 Right-Wing Populism became a large factor in the Conservative wave that changed the governments of most provinces to Conservative or Progressive Conservative Parties. And again in 2022 they were a factor in the freedom convoy / convoy occupation, a protest that wanted moderate reform for the vaccine mandates and passport system before Right Wing populist elements became the overall majority and started bringing in a political element. In the aftermath of the convoy protests in Canada much of the conservative party which were either supportive or neutral to the protests removed the more moderate party leadership in a leadership review and started a new leadership election. Three of the candidates for this leadership election: Pierre Poilievre, Leslyn Lewis, and Roman Baber have all supported Right Wing Populist ideas, with Pierre Poilievre earning the nickname of Canada's Trump in many circles. With these candidates polling ahead of their more moderate rivals and Party being lead by more populist leaders, and the PPC getting more support Right Wing populism seems close to a real nation wide revival.
Eugène Terre'Blanche was a South African police officer and politician. At 1973 he founded the Afrikaner Resistance Movement, a white nationalist and separatist party seeking the creation of an ehtnostate for the Boers/Afrikaners , aka Volkstaat. Despite being called a Neo-Nazi by his opponents, he identified as a defender of the Boer nation and Christian Nationalism. Terre'Blanche was assasinated in 2010 by two Blacks.
In 2019, one of Terre'Blanche's students, Pieter Groenewald, was considered to be his succesor, with his party, Freedom Front Plus, winning 10 seats in South African Parliament. Groenewald was more moderate than his mentor, supporting both the Volkstaat movement and Cape independence.
Bibism is an economically/culturally right wing and statist ideology, used to represent the ideology of Benjamin Netanyahu and of his supporters.
The 63rd Prime Minister Shinzō Abe (assumed office from 2012 to 2020), a member of the right-wing organisation Nippon Kaigi, has promoted ideas of new nationalism, as does the Liberal Democratic Party of Japan.
Right-Wing Populism main priority is culture war values, being strongly opposed to Islamism, mass immigration and Globalism. Some take it even further being against what they describe "cancel culture" and "gender ideology". Economically it is variable (but usually right leaning), ranging from figures and parties such as Marine Le Pen and The National Rally in France or Law and Justice in Poland who want to nationalize the economy and expand the welfare state, to ones such as Jair Bolsonaro in Brazil or Vox in Spain who want to deregulate the economy and cut social services.
Right-Wing Populism is portrayed as a stereotypical... well... Right-Wing Populist. Meaning that he's VERY conservative, often suspicious (but not hostile) of foreigners, LGBT+ people (Mostly, some do tolerate them
while being sceptical towards the other categories (i.e. the T community), for instance Alice Weidel who's against discussion of sexuality prior to puberty and legalization of same-sex marriage despite being a lesbian), non-Christians (if applied to either America or Europe), takes national pride very seriously and NEVER shuts up about it, might even deny climate change or to put it simply, his personality will resemble people like Donald Trump, Jair Bolsonaro, Marine Le Pen, Matteo Salvini, Viktor Orban, and Nigel Farage.
He is usually portrayed as being rather nationalistic, not liking the behaviour of progressives and/or socialists, and really loving conspiracy theories and memes, especially Pepe the frog for some reason. He also browses alternative social medias especially Gab, Telegram and GETTR as he often gets censored by mainstream social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
How to DrawThe symbol of right-wing populism is a white fist (representing the power of the common people) on a blue background (representing right-wing economical and cultural aspects).
- Draw a ball
- Fill it Blue
- Draw in a raised white fist
- Add eyes and you're done
- (Optional) Add a tin foil hat
|Blue||#00A3E9||0, 163, 233|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
- Populism - For our nation and our people!
- Nationalism - We got to protect our country!
- Conservatism - We got to protect our traditions!
- National Conservatism - Hell yeah! That's what I'm talking about!
- Reactionarism - Better, we have to come back to our traditions!
- Cultural Nationalism - I love my culture.
- Classical Conservatism - Powell was right!
- Paleoconservatism - Our American equivalent.
- Reactionary Liberalism - Best lib.
- Conservative Liberalism - Based libtard! Churchill, PragerU, Peterson and Whatifalthist are Based with a Big "B"!
- National Liberalism - Another based libtard that isn't a cuck and cares about his nation. Farage is based as ASF!
- National Libertarianism - Patriotic libertarians? Based!
- Paleolibertarianism - My American equivalent Libertarian version, Michalkiewicz is Based.
- Alt-Lite - Online supporters.
- Capitalism - Damn the commies.
- Welfare Chauvinism - My european counterpart! A lil too lefty economically, but I like their rheotric and I'll adopt it for my own purposes.
- Protectionism - Many of my parties support this.
- Yellow Socialism - I don't know why you support this socialist crap, but I agree that immigrants are taking our jobs.
- Right-Accelerationism - Yes, open the eyes of the blind with the consequences of the left!
- Irredentism - Neighborstan is rightful Stanistani clay!
- Pan-Nationalism - Great Stanistan will be!
- Religious Nationalism - God bless Stanistan!
- Patriotism - "The Future is for the patriots, not the globalists"
- Semi-Direct Democracy - Using citizen's vote referendums to restrict immigration, minimize the power of supranational entities, repeal environmentalist legislation, taxes among other things in my country? Based!
- National Democracy - Poland is Based! Or "Sztos" as you Poles say.
- Braunism - Same as above.
- Korwinism - Same as the two above but Libertarian. KORWIN KROOL!
- Manosphere - DESTROY THE FEMINIST NEST!!! Le Pen is Awesome, why do you dislike her???
- Jacksonian Democracy - When The Democrats used to be based. He really knew how to help The People and The Nation also President Trump's favourite President.
- Posadism - Alien commie but we can fight the lizard together.
Don't worry I will end you after.
- Left-Wing Populism - My misguided sibling, who thinks that socialism will be good for the people, but at least he does care about the people.
- Left-Wing Nationalism & Conservative Socialism - I love Nationalism and Conservatism, but I'm not a fan of left-wing ideologies.
- Neoconservatism - YES! Put down the Islamic fundamentalist/Communist/Anarchist insurgency!!! But you're too globalist, elitist, help cuckservatives, Neolibtards and helped cause The 2015 refugee Crisis.
- Neo-Libertarianism - Libertarian version of above.
- Ultranationalism - Nationalism is good and all, plus I appreciate the support, but I think you're going a bit too far. I'm more of a cultural nationalist myself.
- Ethnic Nationalism - Same as above also you kinda remind me to them .
- Paternalistic Conservatism - Has some good ideas, but is too economically left-wing to my liking.
- Piratism - We need to embrace free speech, it's a shame you support Trump's impeachment though.
- Eco-Conservatism - Conservative tree-hugger.
- Eco-Nationalism - Nationalist tree-hugger.
- LGBT Conservatism - See libtards? Gays can be conservative too!
As long as you don't push your """ideology""" on me!
- Libertarianism - Hates The Elites and my Economically Liberal Counterparts admire your economics but you advocate for open borders and LGBT, 50% of The time.
- Hong Kong Protestors - Same as above, but at least we both love Pepe the Frog. Also Jimmy Lai is based.
- Milk Tea Alliance - I used to support some of you earlier, until these libtards and the elites were hijacking you all...
- Alt-Right - I hate those neo-Nazis and white supremacists, I swear!
Thanks for the support though.
- Anarcho-Conservatism - Keep those borders closed, please.
- Hoppeanism & Neoreactionarism - There's no redpill I need to swallow.
- Lukashenkoism - ANTI-NATIONALIST SOYCIALIST TYR- Wait, you didn't fell into the Covid hoax?
- Conservative Feminism - Pink pussy hat or MAGA hat, pick one.
- British Fascism - I am Democratic!
- Islamic Populism - Who's side are you on?
- Eco-Capitalism - See Marxists? Capitalism isn't bad for the environment.
Don't bring me back into the Paris climate treaty hippie.
- Borisism - I liked Brexit and lifting covid restrictions, that's pretty much it. Give Kippers a chance now.
- Regulationism & Fiscal Conservatism - Depends on my economic views.
- Plutocracy - WE WORKING PEOPLE NEED TO RISE UP TO THE LIBERAL ELITE!
Thanks for the money, Thiel and Rydzyk.
- Christian Democracy - Nowadays you're a Christian ideology in name only. But I admire a lot of your early proponents.
- Putinism - You... let's say you had potential but wasted it with your elitism and corruption, now you are also trying to sabotage not only The EU but European Citizens with Refugees. You were based for fighting wokeism, The Western Elites (Despite being an Eastern one), developing Russia and getting rid of Yelstin. Still gib gas.
- Neoluddism - I hate vaccines and microchips but I love Youtube and Alt-tech.
- Zionism - We hate Soros, some of us think you are a good fighter against The Radical Islamic Insurgency but a lot hate you getting us into wars.
- Neoliberalism - Goddamn Liberal wanting to destroy our country! However, you've got the economics right and we both love Reagan and Thatcher.
- Police Statism - No more invigilation! Stop Social Distancing Communism! Capitol Hill riots were provoked! And Gender should matter.
Giuliani and Arpaio were darn based and ignore Trump increasing Police Power.
- Pinochetism - You have good ideas on what to do with reds and have nice cultural policies, but you are an agent of the neoliberal elite.
- Juche - Doesn't Kim know that my button is bigger and WORKS? Kim and Trump are good friends, but please stop being agressive with nucelar threats...
- National Radicalism - Excellent job at chasing Those Cults out and you're great Polish Patriots that tried best at destroying Sanation. I defend you every time in Poland when Leftism labels you but Dmowski denouced you, Piasecki was a Commie betrayer and can... you just chill?...
- Authoritarian Conservatism - If Merkel is a Conservative of ANY kind, it's this. You repel my Libertarian followers but some of them are you, your past-century and so on followers have been a massive inspiration for my movements, especially Franco and Metaxas.
- Hindutva - You go too far but I respect Narenda Modi still you need to calm down.
- Neo-Ottomanism - Keeps order in Turkey, has smart moves on Diplomacy, Destroyed ISIS, Owns Merkel and Macron and friends with my people in some European Nations. But starts to torn on Populism more and more.
??? YOU'RE FLOODING US WITH ILLEGALS???!!!
- Civil Libertarianism - Those damn Marxists and Wokes want to censor our free speech! But be more like them .
- Civic Nationalism - Too moderate.
- Ordo-Liberalism - Based economics but same as above also the CDU betrayed you why don't you side with AfD?.
- Secularism - Some of my modern adherents support you but others prefer religious governments.
- Libtard - Get outta here and stop making frogs gay!
I mostly hate the cultural values, with some of us being OK with economics.
- Social Liberalism - Libtard socialist cultural Marxist, need me to explain more? Also, LET'S GO BRANDON!
- Liberal Conservatism & Progressive Conservativism - Damn cuckservatives!
I do kind of like Poroshenko as a conservative nationalist who fought against the oligarchy also Le Pen is culturally moderate.
- Rockefeller Republicanism - Those RINOs are a thing because of you!
Still, Eisenhower was great.
- White Nationalism - Nationalism is cool and all, but racism isn't.
Thanks for the support.
- Black Nationalism - Same as above.
- European Federalism - We got Brexit done and got our country back!
- Progressivism - Damn Cultural Marxist.
- Social Democracy - Damn Actual Marxist.
- Marxism–Leninism - Goddamn Actual Actual Marxist! At least you admit it, though.
- Marxism - Actual Actual Actual Marxist. You're ruining Western civilization!
- Socialism of the 21st Century - Socialism of XX'th Century, of XXI'st Century... does it matter? You're all commies with nationalist masks, no exception! Trump and Bolsonaro could of gotten you...
- Environmentalism - Stop killing our jobs! The Paris climate treaty is nonsense.
- Multiculturalism - My culture, assimilate or go home.
- Globalism - We're coming for ya globalist! I don't like 'em putting chemicals in the water that turn the freakin frogs gay!
- National Socialism - Hitler is a socialist! It's in the name, see?! Also, Hitler believes in the environmentalist crap, and loves those culture-destroying Muslims in his country!
- Positive Christianity - This is Merkelreich. And Kanye is too disturbing even for me.
- Socialism - [Country] will never be a socialist country!
- Jihadism - Hippity hoppity get the fuck out my country.
- Third Way - Get fucked Hillary. Can't stump the Trump! MAGA!
- Stalinism & Maoism - THIS IS THE FUTURE LIBERALS WANT!
- Anti-Fascism - You're the true fascist.
- Pink Capitalism - You're selling trans pride socks? This is the death of Western civilization...
- Queer Anarchism - [REDACTED]
- Anarchism - Borders stay closed.
- Eurocommunism - Didn't communism ruin the lives of millions of Europeans? Why do you support it?
- Dengism & Marxism–Leninism–Maoism - The ideologies of the Democratic party. Also, 动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门 (
At least you hate Soros tho...)
- Green Liberalism - How many years do we have to live, again?
- Eco-Socialism - Bit of an oxymoron, Venezuela probably has a bad environment right?
Thanks for taking votes from Democrats.
- The Elites - GODDAMN ELITE PEDOPHILE FREEMASON COMMIE SATANIST ILLUMINATI REPTILIAN IRISH SOROS ROTHSCHILDS RULING THE WORLD!! I FUCKING KNEW IT!!
- Scientocracy - GODDAMN VACCINES ARE ATTEMPTING TO CAUSE DNA DAMAGE, MYOCARDITIS AND BLOOD CLOTS, ALSO CHEMTRAILS ARE TURNING THE FROGS GAY!!!
- Feminism - You want women's rights, yet you protest against Le Pen the first possible female president of France and Giorgia Meloni the first female prime minister of Italy.
- Bleeding-Heart Libertarianism - Libertarian, minus the good parts about it.
- Liberal Socialism - All liberals support socialism, no exception.
Except for these based ones.
- Radical Feminism - Feminazis like you should go back to the kitchen and stop cancelling me on Twitter!
- Revolutionary Progressivism - Disgusting!
- Democratic Socialism - Communist dictatorship disguised as democracy!
- Corporatocracy - Big Tech just keeps on censoring conservatives.
- Castroism - ¡Patria y vida! ¡Viva Cuba libre!
- Kleptocracy - Aren't you the Liberal Elites?
- Bidenism - Let's go Brandon!
- Blanquism - Damn the socialist elite!
- Capitalist Transhumanism - Bill Gates is giving microchips to us through vaccines, and that's a bad thing.
- Illuminatism - I HATE THE ANTICHRIST! I WON'T DRINK YOUR CORN SYRUP!
- World Federalism - STOP LYING, YOU'RE THE SAME THING!
- Cultural Marxism - One of the greatest modern evils, hail the lobster!
- Refugees - https://youtu.be/ioZaFKY3f_s?t=134
- Acid Communism & Existentialist Anarchism - You are the true conspirophiles, not me!
- Chavismo - We cannot let socialists take over, otherwise our currency will crash.
- National Communism - Fake nationalist, still a commie.
- Khrushchevism - Corn Syrup Commie, run for your lives!
- Demographic Posadism - Depopulation agenda made by reptilians, for collapsing western countries and fill it with
Low IQanti-western foreigners! LIZARDS DON'T REPLACE US!!! Wait, you against all countries and oppose foreign aid and welfare for refugees?
- Dawkinism - A soyboy which says than nationalism and patriotism are the greater modern threats, giving Trump and Brexit as examples, your master Hitchens is not much better.
- Great again: How to fix a broken America by Donald Trump
- À contre flots by Marine Le Pen
- The Global Refugee Crisis: How should we respond by Nigel Farage
- Purple Revolution by Nigel Farage
- Marked for Death:Islams Against The West by Geert Wilders
- Radical right in western Europe:Comparative analysis
- National Populism:against Liberal democracy
- The National Preference:Response to Inmigration by Jean Yves-Le Gallou
- Spain Agenda by VOX
- Nation, Populism, Sustainability: Three Speeches by Alexander Gauland
- The Freedom I Mean by Jörg Haider
People (modern times)
- Winston Churchill
- Donald Trump
- Mike Pence
- Tucker Carlson
- Steve Bannon
- Dinesh D'Souza
- Rudy Giuliani
- Pat Buchanan
- Jean-Marie Le Pen
- Marine Le Pen
- Marion Marèchal-Le Pen
- Geert Wilders
- Jarosław Kaczyński
- Andrzej Duda
- Viktor Orbán
- Recep Tayyip Erdoğan
- Benjamin Netanyahu
- Nigel Farage
- Álvaro Uribe
- Shintaro Ishihara
- Shinzo Abe
- Tarō Asō
- Mahathir Mohamad
- Narendra Modi
- Jair Bolsonaro
- Hong Joon-pyo
- Lee Jun-seok
- Jimmie Åkesson
- Matteo Salvini
- Santiago Abascal
- Pauline Hanson
- Ted Cruz
- Matt Gaetz
- Michelle Malkin
- Candace Owens
- Charlie Kirk
- David Clarke
- Preston Manning
- Maxime Bernier
- Li Hongzhi
- Aleksandar Vučić
- Janez Janša
- Sebastian Kurz
- Khaltmaagiin Battulga
- Martin Helme
- Jeanine Áñez
- Luis Fernando Camacho
- Chi Hyun Chung
- Éric Zemmour
- Philippe de Villiers
- Paul Joseph Watson
- Carl Benjamin
- Milo Yiannopoulos
- Anne Marie Waters
- Alex Jones
- Andrew Bolt
- Adrian Zenz
- Pim Fortuyn
- Thierry Baudet
- Juan José Gómez Centurión
- Javier Milei
- Josh Hawley
- Jussi Halla-aho
- Ibrahim Ali
- Alice Weidel
- Sylvi Listhaug
- Björn Söder
- Nicolas Dupont-Aignan
- Hanif Bali
- Gustav Kasselstrand
- Justin Barrett
- Jörg Haider
- Heinz-Christian Strache
- José Antonio Kast
- Johannes Kaiser
- Franco Parisi
- Rafael López Aliaga
- Panos Kammenos
- Kyriakos Velopoulos
- Juan Diego Castro Fernández
- Veselin Mareshki
- Winston Peters
- Colin Craig
- Jami-Lee Ross
- Rodney Hide
- Richard Prebble
- André Ventura
- Guido Manini Ríos
- Han Kuo-yu
- Krzysztof Bosak
- Janusz Korwin-Mikke
- Robert Winnicki
- Jakub Kulesza
- Paweł Kukiz
- Grzegorz Braun
- Vaclav Klaus
- Tomio Okamura
- Naftali Bennet
- Ayelet Shaked
- Makoto Sakurai
- Identity and Democracy Party (Alliance of Right-Populist parties in Europe)
- Brexit Party
- For Britain Movement
- Reclaim Party
- Tea Party movement
- Tea Party Caucus
- National Rally
- France Arise
- Alternative for Germany
- Freedom Party of Austria
- Team HC Strache-Alliance for Austria
- Irish Freedom Party
- People's Party of Canada
- National Citizens Alliance
- Party of Freedom
- Forum for Democracy
- Vox (Spain)
- Lega Nord
- Danish People's Party
- New Right
- Sweden Democrats
- Bharatiya Janata Party
- United Right
- Swiss People's Party
- Finns Party
- Vlaams Belang
- Alternative for Sweden
- Progress Party
- Pauline Hanson's One Nation
- Freedom and Direct Democracy
- Brazilian Labour Party
- Conservative People's Party of Estonia
- Greek Solution
- New Right
- Confederation Liberty and Independence
- Republican Party (Chile)
- Democratic Center
- Popular Renewal
- National Front of Catalonia (2013)
- Liberal Democratic Party
- Japan First Party
- New Right
- New Zealand First
- ACT New Zealand (During 1996-2011,factions)
- New Conservative Party
- People Power Party
- Pro-Park New Party
- Dawn of Liberty Party
- Freedom Front Plus
- Paul Joseph Watson
- Felix Rex
- Sargon Of Akkad
- kiki85uuu (Videos In Polish)
- Vox España
- AfD-Fraktion Bundestag
- Matteo Salvini
- BABYLON WAGES WAR ON BABYLON
- MEME Theory: How Donald Trump used Memes to Become President by EmpLemon
- How Donald Trump Won the 2016 Election - (TIMELINE) by Learn Something - Politics
- Donald Trump will Complete the System of German Idealism
- Trump vs the Illuminati (2020)
- Donald Trump: a lesson in populism by Arken the Amerikan
u/_bannned_ and Bannned on the Wiki
Credit: u/duy_physics, Source
Credit: u/ Pirate TailsSource
Credit to u/OrbitalBuzzsaw
Credit: TheLegend2T, Source
Credit: u/ Pirate Tails, Source
Credit: u/ThePosadist Source
- ↑ While Trump himself is mostly indifferent to LGB rights and opposed to T rights, a large number of his supporters are also against LGB
- ↑ A common trend among news/political outlets (usually on the centre) is to conflate right-wing populism with populism in general.
- ↑ Almost always culturally, sometimes economically
- ↑ Especially Pim Fortuyn and Alice Weidel
- ↑ While the party as a whole opposes gay marriage, one of their leaders Alice Weidal is notably a lesbian
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AfD_pro-Russia_movement
- ↑ https://www.diepresse.com/585333/gaddafi-saddam-joerg-haider
- ↑ https://www.fanpage.it/politica/cosi-lestrema-destra-si-e-presa-italexit-e-ora-punta-a-entrare-in-parlamento-con-i-voti-di-paragone/
- ↑ https://dialnet.unirioja.es/servlet/articulo?codigo=8133661
- ↑ Olavo de Carvalho hated Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein because he couldn't understand their theories.
- ↑ http://www.periodicos.ufc.br/revcienso/article/view/39718/161750
- ↑ https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-63724710
- ↑ https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2022/11/18/ge15-muhyiddin-claims-viral-video-of-speech-on-jews-christians-taken-out-of-context
- ↑ Common Man's Front
- ↑ https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eric-zemmour-boris-johnson-election-boris-johnson-b2009356.html
- ↑ https://www.bfmtv.com/politique/elections/presidentielle/moi-fasciste-ben-voyons-eric-zemmour-se-dit-etre-le-seul-a-defendre-la-liberte-de-penser_VN-202112050255.html
- ↑ https://www.syracuse.com/politics/2020/08/richard-spencer-endorses-joe-biden-campaign-swiftly-disavows-white-nationalist.html
- ↑ Burge, Ryan P., The 2020 Vote for President by Religious Groups – Christians Retrieved November 2, 2022