Right-Liberalism may refer to:
- Conservative Liberalism - An ideology that combines principles of classical liberalism with conservatism, with cultural right-wing and civically liberal views.
- Reactionary Liberalism - An ideology that combines principles of liberalism, principally economic ones, with far-right reactionary socio-cultural views.
- National Liberalism - An ideology which consists on combining Liberalism with Nationalism, mostly with cultural and sometimes civically right-wing views.
- Liberal Conservatism - An ideology which combines modern liberalism with moderate conservatism, supporting cultural and economic center-right policies.
- Classical Liberalism - An ideology that is further right on economical scale than current status quo. Its proponents often reject tariffs, welfare and progressive tax.
Other ideologies that can fall in this category or that are labelled as such are Gremialismo, Girondism and Rockefeller Republicanism.