Religious Zionism is a religiously Judaist, economically centrist, culturally right, and conservative ideology. It takes the idea of Zionism but only because the Torah wills them to have state of their own.
Even if most of the religious Jews across the world are against Zionism, Religious Zionism stills exist.
Most of the other Zionists hate him, for the fact that Zionism is anti-theocracy. He fully supports Israeli settlements and the "State of Judea" idea.
He also believes that Israel should exist, not because it would be a "safe haven" against anti-semitism but, because it is written in the Torah.
- Kahanism - My good son! You are basically a radical version of me and that is all I ever wanted. The fascism is a bit too much, though...
- Jewish Theocracy - I like you when you approve of my actions but you're a bit too judgmental when it comes to violence.
- Zionism - Father, why are you so liberal, and why are there stupid Arabs in our country? Do you understand that THE TORAH says we need a state right? Are you stupid? Why do we have those minorities? Fithy goy.
- Labour Zionism - Brother, you are like our father, but you are even more onto social equality. Filthy antisemite.
- Feiglinism - Okay but why libertarian?
- National Capitalism - You remind me a lot of my son, but your anti-Semitism is too much for me to handle!
- Bundism - What in the world are you, an antisemitic Jew?
- Jewish-Nazism - Excuse me? A literal antisemitic Jew? Oy vey, now I've seen everything.
- Nazism - Obvious.
- Esoteric Fascism - [comment removed by moderator]
- Everyone else - Goy.
Portraits and Artwork
"Theocracies compass" By Spade