Religious Socialism is an ideology that seeks to merge religious values with a socialist system, deeming it to be the most fitting of their given religion's charitable values. It is located in the left half of the political compass, and is (usually) culturally conservative but this isn’t always the case.
Personality and Behavior
How to Draw
- Draw a ball
- Color it red
- Draw a silhouette of a hand with an eye in yellow
- Add eyes
|Red||#AC0000||172, 0, 0|
|Yellow||#FFCD00||255, 205, 0|
- Christian Socialism - My Christian form.
- Islamic Socialism - My Muslim form.
- Buddhist Socialism - My Buddhist form.
- Labour Zionism My Jewish form.
- Socialism - I'm you but religious!
- Conservative Socialism - I like what I see here!
- Bundism - Nice.
- Proutism - My market based, environmentalist Hindu freind.
- Liberation Theology - The perfect tool for religious syncretism. Theologies of all religions coming together to fight injustice and oppression everywhere!
- Reactionary Socialism - Religion is good, but feudalism is too much.
- Distributism - Opposes capitalism, but also socialism. Fails to see the connection socialism and religion share.
- Burmese Way to Socialism - Combining socialism with religion is cool, but you’re pretty crazy.
- Marxism–Leninism - We’re both socialists, but why do want to kill me?
- State Atheism - No.
- Neoliberalism - Sinful capitalist who is the corrupter of values.
- State Liberalism - Capitalist who suppresses religion. Quite possibly my worse nightmare.
- Fordism - I take that back. You are the worst thing imaginable.
- Ingsoc - Oh, god make it stop!
- Esoteric Fascism - WHAT THE FUCK is this?