Regulationism, also called Economic Interventionism is the belief that the state should intervene within an established economic system to further a certain cause. These regulations can vary a lot and go from tax, import tariffs, zoning laws, labor laws, also extending to monetary policies such as the central bank controlling interest rates, etc... it is more aligned with some centre left to centre right ideologies usually do tolerate or even like some regulations. The more centre-leftist the more regulations.
How to Draw
Regulationism's design is based of the section sign (§), which is a symbol used within legal contexts for a section of a legal document.
- Draw a ball with eyes
- Fill it dark-ish blue.
- On the ball draw the section sign (§) in white.
And you should be done
|Blue||#260099||38, 0, 153|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
- Social Democracy - Finally! Someone who loves regulations, subsidies, taxes and licensing as much as me.
- Keynesianism - BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
- Bull Moose Progressivism - Trust busting buddy, and fellow fan of pure food and drugs.
- Environmentalism - Corporations cannot be allowed to freely pollute the Earth.
- Protectionism - I love tariffs!
- Social Liberalism - Good job with regulating him son!
- Ordo-Liberalism - Same as above, but German and right-wing.
- Longism - Based wealth cap proposal.
- Social Capitalism - Based and regpilled.
- Capitalism - You're great, but you need me.
- Authoritarianism - Economic statism is great, not gonna lie, but many of my proponents are democratic. Besides, some of your children simp for economic libtardism.
- Corporatocracy - Time to bust a trust!!!! Or help one.
- Neoliberalism - WHY DO YOU HATE ZONING AND TARIFFS! ZONING AND TARIFFS ARE GREAT! Otherwise, great guy.
- Right-Wing Populism & National Conservatism - You can be pretty based, but a lot of the time you're a bit too loving of economic liberalism for my liking.
- Anarcho-Capitalism - Silly anarkiddy, without the government there is no law that things can't randomly explode!
- Minarchism - Wants regulation to be minimized. Why?
- Marxism–Leninism - I want regulation, not total control!
- Austrian School - Stop calling me a socialist!
- Agorism - You can't be serious!
- Franz Kafka Thought - Stop mocking bueracracy!
- 23 things they don't tell you about capitalism by Chang Ha-Joon
- Affordable Care Act by the 111th United States Congress
- General Data Protection Regulation by the European Parliament and The Council of the European Union