Queer Anarchism, commonly referred to by the abbreviations AnQueer or QueerAn, is a culturally far-left and economically left-wing Anarchist ideology.
Queer Anarchism believes in social insurrection, the abolition of the state and capitalism and the anarchist ideal of complete individual freedom as a method of liberation for the LGBT community and the abolition of homophobia, transphobia, heteronormativity, the patriarchy, and the gender binary.
TQILA, The Queer Insurrection and Liberation Army, was a militant organization that was created on July 24, 2017. TQILA was created as a response to LGBT+ oppression in the Islamic State. TQILA was the first LGBT+ group that fought against ISIS, and was the first militant LGBT+ group in the Near East.
Gender Communism / G/Acc
Gender Communuism, or G/Acc is an ideology created by Vikky Storm that accelerates gender to the point where the logic of gender is broken, that is, to the point when someone can freely and safely come out as trans without having to worry about being murdered or deadnamed by Conservatives.
AnQueer is often depicted as passionate about fighting against the state and various other oppressors and can often be seen vehemently defending LGBT rights, and although they are generally not particularly violent, they view revolutionary violence as justified in the face of oppression. AnQueer usually associates with other left anarchist or LGBT balls due to shared ideological values. They are highly critical of capitalism, which they view as perpetuating a patriarchal system based upon discrimination, on top of the usual left anarchist critiques, and they often view the Liberal Dynasty's alleged support for LGBT rights as more virtue signaling than a genuine belief in favor of complete social equality. Depending on the author, AnQueer can also sometimes be depicted as gender non-conforming.
How to Draw
Queer Anarchism has two designs: a traditional bisected anarchist flag for most contexts, and the flag of TQILA (The Queer Insurrection and Liberation Army) for more revolutionary contexts.
- Draw a ball
- Draw a black line diagonally across the ball
- Fill the bottom half with the same shade
- Fill the top half with pink
- Draw the eyes and you're done!
|Black||#141414||20, 20, 20|
|Pink||#FF44FF||255, 68, 255|
- Draw a ball,
- Fill it with pink
- Draw a black Anarchist circle-A symbol (Ⓐ) on the top,
- Draw a black assault rifle on the bottom,
- Draw the eyes and you're done!
|Pink||#F05B72||240, 91, 114|
|Black||#141414||20, 20, 20|
The props that Queer Anarchism sometimes holds include:
- LGBT flags (like the rainbow flag, trans flag, etc)
- Signs with radical pro-LGBT messages ("This Fag Kills Fascists", "Shut The Fuck Up TERF", "The First Pride Was A Riot", etc)
- Weapons for throwing in protests (milkshakes, bricks, etc)
- Revolutionary weapons (AK-47s, Molotov cocktails, etc)
- Anarcha-Feminism - Best aunt ever! Both of us are committed to fighting the patriarchy in all of its forms.
- Anarcho-Communism - The abolishment of class struggles will abolish the oppression against queers.
- Anarcho-Syndicalism - I love you for the same reason as AnCom.
- Anarcho-Egoism - You're too nihilistic and self-centered sometimes but I like your belief that people should have the right to be themselves.
- Anarcho-Pacifism - I can't seem to convince you that violence against oppressors is justified, but you support everyone's rights and just want to be nice to everyone so I like you.
- Anarcho-Transhumanism - "Trans" means two completely different things to us but that doesn't stop us from getting along.
- Insurrectionary Anarchism - I gotta love your methods!
- Democratic Confederalism - We support you in Syria.
- Hydrarchy - A bit too violent for my sake but we both agree that be gay do crime.
- Anti-Fascism - Bash the queerphobic fascists!
- Fully Automated Gay Space Communism - Tradcon's worst nightmare and final boss. BASED!
- Neozapatismo - “Yes, Marcos is gay. Marcos is gay in San Francisco, black in South Africa, an Asian in Europe, a Chicano in San Ysidro, an anarchist in Spain, a Palestinian in Israel, a Mayan Indian in the streets of San Cristobal, a Jew in Germany, a Gypsy in Poland, a Mohawk in Quebec, a pacifist in Bosnia, a single woman on the Metro at 10pm, a peasant without land, a gang member in the slums, an unemployed worker, an unhappy student and, of course, a Zapatista in the mountains. Marcos is all the exploited, marginalised, oppressed minorities resisting and saying `Enough'. He is every minority who is now beginning to speak and every majority that must shut up and listen. He is every untolerated group searching for a way to speak. Everything that makes power and the good consciences of those in power uncomfortable -- this is Marcos.”
- Illegalism - Be gay do crime! You still think too much about yourself only, not about the liberation of all minorities.
- Pink Capitalism - Death to queer assimilationism! Death to pink capitalism!
Thanks for these trans socks tho
- Anarcho-Primitivism - Sure, capitalism and the state are bad, but don't you realize your "utopian society" will ruin trans peoples' lives?
- Progressivism - You have a good heart, but do you truly believe in social justice if you don't embrace anarchism?
- Caesarism - Oppressive imperialist, but you were very pro-LGBTQ for your time.
- Anarcho-Nihilism - Only nihilistic, illegalist, and post-left in general variants of me agree with you.
- Nazism - We said "not usually violent" for a reason.
- Radical Feminism - Everybody thinks we're the same, but I'd like nothing more than to throw bricks at you!
- National Feminism - The natural conclusion of TERF ideology.
- Jihadism - 13 reasons why trad religion is fucking cringe. Eat shit and die theofascist!
- Anarcho-Conservatism - Do you want some salt to go with that boot?
- Homofascism - I pity this self hating cretin. And he hates me for being an "effeminate twink" like that's a bad thing.
- Stransserism - Why?
- LGBT Conservatism - Do you really think that you'll be free in a conservative society?
- Neoliberalism - Fake poser who tries to appeal to the LGBTQ+ Community, but doesn’t mean it.
- Paleoconservatism - Me and my gay guerilla will burn your stores, fascists!
At least me and him both like catboys tho...
- Anarcho-Capitalism - You sure are oppressive for someone who claims to be against oppression.
- Hoppeanism - Like the guy above but even worse.
- Authoritarian Conservatism - Telling me to go to horny jail? NO!!!
- Conservative Feminism - Eugh, a tradwife who bootlicks the patriarchy.
- No Future by Lee Edelman
- baedan — journal of queer nihilism — issue one by baedan
- Against the Gendered Nightmare by baedan
- Queer Anarchism
- The Queer Insurrection and Liberation Army
- Mujeres Libres
- Mujeres Creando
- Der Eigene
Old drawing by BeryAb
- ↑ While not openly a queer person herself, Goldman was a lifelong supporter of gay rights at a time when most anarchists weren’t.