Indigenous Anarchism is an Libertarian Left variant of post colonial anarchism that believes in creating a kind of anti-colonial nationalist anarchist society after they topple over the oppressive colonialists. Many argue that anarchism had been the traditional structure of indigenous people across the Americas for generations such as with the Haudanoshonee Confederacy. And seek to rebirth it in the modern day. And eventually form a borderless society in a confederation of indigenous nations and cultures without globalization akin to their traditionally held beliefs. Even if that fight means fighting against other anarchists who do not care for their struggle. Although they advocate for the protection of their traditions, they argue their traditions are based on promoting progress rather than more conservative principles and support values such as LGBT+ rights and equal rights between women and men. Although they advocate for traditions, they follow traditions somewhat similar to Progressive Conservatism in that they believe their teachings should seek to be socially progressive while also protecting socially progressive indigenous traditions. They however are somewhat more on the progressive side than their father Indigenism, seeing promoting social progress as a natural continuation of their traditional ideals applied to the current world. Sadly for them, along side their father Indigenism, most other Western anarchists don't know they exist nor care, and those who do often call them racist for wanting to preserve their culture from colonialism. Many Western anarchists often compare them to White Nationalism or National-Anarchism. Although he does have some sympathy from their other loyal indigenous friends who relate to his circumstances, his best friend being Neozapatismo ball due to their similar history. Often times they are at opposition to most modern leftist organizations in the West due to their lack of concern with their movement.
Hunt buffalo, smoke peace pipe, kill colonists.
Is the angry and more confrontational son of Indigenism.
Also get's annoyed when other liberal/leftist balls say they can't call themselves "Indian" because it is politically incorrect or when others try to speak on their behalf.
they are often extremely angry with most other balls due to their lack of understanding. Especially those from western cultures with Liberal or leftist ideals who tend to act "woke" or "politically correct" by speaking on their behalf, even more especially from those with open hostility with their ideas of "protecting their culture from genocide". Hates most if not everything "American" including Apple Pie. Because of this he likes like-minded individuals like Anti-Japaneseism.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball
- Color vertical 4 strips black, yellow, white, red
- Draw a black stone arrowhead in the middle
- Draw an anarchy symbol in the middle of arrowhead
- Draw eyes
- Add feather then done
- Tribalism - Hiawatha and the Great Peacemaker, I won't let you down.
- Alter-Globalization - Expanding on what The Haudanoshonee was trying to create! A federation of all for greater peace!
- Anarkata - We have had a history together.
- Anarchism - Fuck the Colonial State! (Although it would be nice if your western variants would stop mistaking me for Him)
- Neozapatismo - We smoke the peace pipe together. We are fellow Indians and face a common history!
- Democratic Confederalism - Although we are on different sides of the world, Indigenous people across the world must rise again!
- Post-Colonial Anarchism - Indigenous self-Determination and Decolonization against imperial states should be fought worldwide!
- Post-Left Anarchism - I see you too know how it feels to be abandoned by the left for choosing your own destiny.
- Insurrectionary Anarchism - The fight for our independence can never be compromised, even with other self-claimed anarchists.
- Separatism - Exactly what I said above.
- Environmentalists - Although you don't care much about our Anti-Colonial struggle, Turtle Island must still be protected!
- Progressive Conservatism - Something westerners just don't seem to understand. Fighting to only protect our ancestors tradtions and fighting for only societal progress is a false dichotonomy!
- Anarcho-Frontierism - He trades with me for pelts but otherwise he is still a colonist invader who wants to take my land.
- Left-Wing Nationalism - Be as left as you want, it's still stolen land.
- Guevarism - Spreading communism is well and good, but are you not just Him?
- Anarcho-Nihilism - I get your point but not all traditions are worth abandoning.
- National-Anarchism - Yes, indigenous populations are being replaced. No, you're not the one being replaced.
- Hindu Theocracy - When I said "Indian" I didn't mean you.
- Neoliberalism - Global capitalism is colonialism with extra steps.
- Reactionarism - You want to go back to the times of our genocides. Fuck you.
- Imperialism - Fucking statist, colonialist, imperialist, persecuting fuckhead!
- Ethnocacerism - So... Let me get this straight, You want to fight the colonists by becoming yet another colonist? Your just an apple, We'll scalp you too!
- Fascism - Fuck you and your symbol, your why westerners hate me when I talk about the strength of a bundle of arrows. (Historical Context: a bundle of arrows was used as a symbol to represent the Haudanoshonee Confederacy)
- State Liberalism - How the hell does removing The Washington Redskins logo undo generations of colonization and genocide?
- Globalism - Basically just neo-colonialism for "woke" people.