Person Dignity Theory is an Authoritarian Unity and Culturally Right ideology created and developed by a Vietnamese Politician named Ngô Đình Nhu. It was the official ideology of the Personalist Labor Revolutionary Party in South Vietnam, in opposition to the Communist Party of Vietnam.
Foundations and Beliefs
The "Three Theories" that made up the ideology are:
Person Dignity Theory places much emphasis on the human condition. It believes that a country should be led by a charismatic leader.
This ideology opposes both economic materialism (consumerism) in capitalism and dialectical materialism in communism. It favors the spiritual fulfilment of human beings, as opposed to being instruments of production. It believes the market must not just serve the individual, but should also be subordinated to the common good, and the community as a whole. For this reason, Person Dignity Theory views a social market economy as an ideal compromise.
How to Draw
Drawing Person Dignity Theory should be very simple:
- Draw a ball
- Separate the ball in a vertical line
- Color the left half of the ball with red
- Color the right half of the ball with green
- Draw the 3 red stars in the right half that makes the upside down triangle position
- Draw the eyes and it's finished.
|Green||#0DA400||13, 164, 0|
|Red||#DA251D||218, 37, 29|
- Social Capitalism - My economic system.
- Ilminism - South Good, North Bad!
- Tridemism - TAIWAN #1!
- Welfare Chauvinism - Welfare and Nationalism? Come and join the Can Lao Party!
- Reactionarism - Just extremely preserving Vietnamese culture.
- Crusadism - Killing "infidels" and Hierarchism! I would be a "modern day", counterpart of you.
- Catholic Theocracy - He is marvellous but says that I'm too hateful and not Christian.
- Alt-Right - Fellow Nationalist from abroad and online hater of commies. Why does he like me so much?
- Neoconservatism - Thanks for supporting me against him, but why did you let me get overthrown just because I wouldn't listen to all of your orders?
- Stratocracy - Thank you for killing the Buddhists but why did you shoot me?
- Christian Democracy - Just remove the second part.
- Pol Potism - Fellow Reactionary, you fought the the northern traitors and killed Buddhists but you hate Christians, and you are a commie maniac so yeah.
- Dengism - Hates Mao, somewhat culturally right, supported Pol Pot, instead of the Northern scum and Anti-Buddhist but a filthy Anti-Catholic.
- Juche - South Korea is the real Korea!!!
- Ho Chi Minh Thought - Puppet of Commie China and the Soviet Union!
- Marxism–Leninism - You were a terrible influence on my country, shame on you!
- Maoism - You supported my enemy during the Vietnam war!
- Buddhist Theocracy, Buddhist Socialism and Buddhist Anarchism - FILTHY BUDDHISTS! VIETNAM WILL BE CATHOLIC!
- Montagnard Nationalists - Cringe M*ntagnards who get in the way of Vietnamese Re-unification.