Pancasila, or Pancasilaism, is the official, foundational philosophical theory of Indonesia, based on the five principles created during the start of the Indonesian National Revolution. this ideology was at first discussed by the founding fathers of Indonesia, namely Ir. Soekarno, Mohammad Hatta, Mohammad Yamin, Dr. Soepomo, and the council of BPUPKI/Badan Penyelidik Usaha-usaha Persiapan Kemerdekaan Indonesia (Investigating Committee for Preparatory Work for Independence) and PPKI/Panitia Persiapan Kemerdekaan Indonesia Preparatory Committee for Indonesian Independence).
This ideology has been revised several times during the revolution and after the revolution, namely in the events of the Jakarta Charter, in which, the old first Sila was changed into a more "religiously universal" version. the old first Sila was "Ketuhanan dengan kewajiban menjalankan syariat Islam bagi pemeluk-pemeluknya" (Godhood by the obligations of Islamic Sharia for Muslims), which was regarded as fundamentally islamic, and therefore unfit for a rather diverse country in terms of religion.
Beliefs and Foundations
- Believe and be takwa (i.e. god-fearing) to the One True God according to their respective religions and beliefs according to the basis of a just and civilized humanity.
- Respect and cooperation between religious people and adherents of different faiths so that harmony is built, as said in the national motto.
- Mutual respect for the freedom to worship according to their religion and beliefs.
- Forced conversions are deemed inhumane and uncivilized.
- Atheism and agnosticism is regarded as the lowest tier in society (as according to national law).
A Fair and Civilized Humanity (Kemanusiaan yang Adil dan Beradab)
- Recognizing the equality of rights and equality of duty between fellow human beings.
- Love each other.
- Develop a tolerant attitude.
- Uphold the values of humanity.
- Encouragement of humanitarian activities and aids.
Unity in Indonesia (Persatuan Indonesia)
- Placing unity, interests, and the safety of nation and country above personal or factional interests.
- Willing to sacrifice for the benefit of the nation and the country.
- Love the homeland and the nation, with the promotion of patriotism and nationalism.
- The feelings of pride as an Indonesian, recognizing our cultural heritage as seafarers.
- Advancing association for the unity and unity of the nation with the motto "Bhinneka Tunggal Ika" (Unity in Diversity).
Democracy (Kerakyatan yang Dipimpin oleh Hikmat Kebijaksanaan dalam Permusyawaratan/Perwakilan)
- Put the interests of the country and society first.
- The deliberations to reach consensus are covered by the spirit of kinship.
- With good faith and a sense of responsibility to accept and carry out the results of deliberations.
- Deliberation is done with common sense and in accordance with a noble conscience.
- Decisions taken must be morally accountable to the One True God, upholding human dignity and dignity and the values of truth and justice.
Social Justice (Keadilan Sosial bagi Seluruh Rakyat Indonesia)
- Develop sublime deeds that reflect the attitude and atmosphere of kinship and gotong-royong (communal shared work).
- Maintaining a balance between rights and obligations.
- Respect for the rights of others.
- Do not commit acts that harm the public interest.
- Tolerance and hard work for the betterment of a society as a whole regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, and backgrounds.
How to DrawThe symbol used to represent Pancasila within Polcompball is based on the Garuda Pancasila, the national coat of arms of Indonesia. The five sections within the coat of arms of indonesia represent the five principles of the ideology.
The blazon of Garuda Pancasila is such:
A shield representing the national ideology Pancasila ("The Five Principles"). Blazon: Quarterly Gules and Argent (national colours), parted per fess by a thick line Sable (symbolising the Equator); in the 1st quarter a banteng (Javanese wild bull) cabossed proper (for the 4th Principle), in the 2nd quarter a banyan tree proper (for the 3rd Principle), in the 3rd quarter a sprig each of paddy and cotton both proper (for the 5th Principle), in the 4th quarter a ring of chains Or (for the 2nd Principle); on an inescutcheon, Sable a mullet Or (for the 1st Principle).Wikipedia, National emblem of Indonesia
The ball is drawn as follows:
- Draw a ball.
- Color in a sideways version of the Indonesian flag with a white star
- Draw a shield and a smaller shield inside
- Divide the larger shield into four parts
- Colour the top left and bottom right of the larger shield with red, bottom left and top right with white
- Draw the symbols
- Give it a black Songkok.
|Red||#FF0000||255, 0, 0|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
|Burly Wood Brown||#DEB887||222, 184, 135|
|Cyber Yellow||#FFD300||255, 211, 0|
|Black||#141414||20, 20, 20|
|Chartreuse Green||#7FFF00||127, 255, 0|
- Marhaenism - My Marxist brother. ( Left-Pancasila)
- Social Authoritarianism - A political tutelage (guided democracy) is the only way to lead the country to the glorious path of socialist democracy. ( Left-Pancasila)
- Left-Wing Nationalism - Our struggle for national independence is progressive and anti-imperialist. ( Left-Pancasila)
- Multiculturalism - Unity in diversity. ( Left-Pancasila)
- Kleptocracy ( Right-Pancaslia) - Corruptions and state-sponsored robbery have nothing wrong!
- Stratocracy ( Right-Pancaslia) - Only a military junta can stabilize this nation from communists by splitting their blood!
- Neoconservatism ( Right-Pancaslia) - Money and torturing leftists are based. Thank you for your support Uncle Sam.
- Ultranationalism ( Right-Pancaslia) - The Chinese, the Balinese, the Javanese, and the Timorese are flithy theives and dogs!
- Kemalism - Your nationalism and democracy are based, but why secularism? Thanks for your anti-imperialist, modernist, and nationalist inspirations for me though.
- Tridemism - You're quite similar to the above, but with half the principles. Your principles, especially nationalism, socialism, and welfarism, also greatly inspired me like the above.
- Marhaenism ( Right-Pancaslia) - My founding father, I once admired you, but you have become so weak towards the communists, and my time has come……
- Communism - Godless commie!
- Jihadism - Violent terroristic radical!
- Laicism - Low tier scumbags.
- State Atheism - You are just the same as the above but authoritarian!
- Zionism - Free Palestine! Also, Ayam, dah gila, Ayam, dah gila, Tenis meja!
- Theocrats - No religious tolerance and authoritarian? Cringe.
- Suhartoism ( Left-Pancasila) - You goddamned traitor!!! You destroyed everything!!!!!
- Falangism - Idiot.
- White Nationalism - What's wrong with my skin color, You racist bastard? Yes, I'm brown, but It doesn't mean You have to hate me for that!