Orthodox Theocracy or Orthodox Caesaropapism is an Authoritarian Center ball that believes in combining the social and political power of secular government with religious power, or of making secular authority superior to the spiritual authority of the Eastern Orthodox Church; especially concerning the connection of the Orthodox Church with government or having the orthodox religion rule over the state. He is very religious, likes nationalism, and is very wise and intelligent.
Caesaropapisms chief example is the authority that the Byzantine Emperors had over the Church of Constantinople and Eastern Christianity from the 330 consecration of Constantinople through the tenth century. The Byzantine Emperor would typically protect the Eastern Church and manage its administration by presiding over ecumenical councils and appointing Patriarchs and setting territorial boundaries for their jurisdiction. The Emperor exercised a strong control over the ecclesiastical hierarchy, and the Patriarch of Constantinople could not hold office if he did not have the Emperor's approval. Such Emperors as Basiliscus, Zeno, Justinian I, Heraclius, and Constans II published several strictly ecclesiastical edicts either on their own without the mediation of church councils, or they exercised their own political influence on the councils to issue the edicts. However it never became an accepted principle in Byzantium. Many saints, lay people, monks and priests refused to accept inventions at variance with the Church's customs and beliefs. These events show that power over the Church really was in the hands of the Church itself and not solely with the emperor.
The Russian Empire
Another example was in the Russian Empire as when Ivan IV the Terrible assumed the title Czar in 1547 and subordinated the Russian Orthodox Church to the state. This level of caesaropapism far exceeded that of the Byzantine Empire and was taken to a new level in 1721, when Peter the Great replaced the patriarchate with a Holy Synod, making the church a department of his government. Though the patriarchate was restored on November 10 1917, 3 days after the Bolshevik Revolution, by decision of the All-Russian Local Council.
Orthodox Caesaropapism believes in combining the social and political power of secular government with religious power, or of making secular authority superior to the spiritual authority of the Eastern Orthodox Church; especially concerning the connection of the Orthodox Church with government. In Orthodox Theocracy the Orthodox religion has power over the state. This could be done with divine right of kings or even clergy ruling in the name of God.
Personality and Behavior
Orthodox Theocracy is very nationalistic and has a fan like obsession over the emperor of his country. He is also very religious. He prays and is a big fan of orthodox icons. He also hates Turkey a lot. He is also very wise and intelligent as he is both a philosopher and a theologian.
How to Draw
The flag design of Orthodox Theocracy is based on the flag of the Greek Orthodox Church, which is used by the Ecumenical Patriarchate and Mount Athos, and many Greek Orthodox Churches in the diaspora under the Patriarchate.
- Draw a ball
- Color it yellow
- Draw a black double headed eagle with a crown above and between both heads
- Draw an eastern orthodox hat on the ball
- Add eyes and you're done!
|Yellow||#FFCC00||255, 204, 0|
|Black||#2E2826||46, 40, 38|
- Monarchism - Glory to the Emperor (or Tsar)
- Patriarchy - The correct way to run our Church!
- Christian Theocracy - Jesus was orthodox, right?
- Caesarism - To the holy and right-believing Emperor Constantine, equal of the apostles, and his mother Helena, MEMORY ETERNAL!
- Byzantine Model - The Basileia tōn Rhōmaiōn is with us in our hearts. The right-believing emperors are in heaven.
- State Oriental Orthodoxy - My brethren from Africa and Armenia.
- Tsarist Autocracy - God save the Tsar!
- Manosphere - I created the MGTOW utopia before the term even existed.
- Stalinism - Thanks for rehabilitating me in 1941! Though, you were very mean before.
- Religious Feminism - Your pious respect for God is commendable, but you are still forbidden from entering Mount Athos!
- Putinism - You used to be way smarter back in the day, you proved yourself to be an absolute nut and you just pander to me. Also, my Ukrainian branch broke up with you.
Gee I wonder why.
- Black Hundredism - This is a tad extreme, don't you agree?
- Legionarism - This is very extreme, don't you agree?
- Crusadism - I will always remember what you did to Constantinople. But i was the first to call for Crusades.
- Mladorossism - Okay, this has to be a joke.
- Catholic Theocracy - He has some good takes but mostly bad. ANATHEMA! Don´t you dare rewrite the Nicean creed ever again
- Islamic Theocracy - Heathens, get out of Constantinople!
- Protestant Theocracy - Solas? Capitalism? ANATHEMA!
- Jewish Theocracy - "What else do you wish me to tell you [of the Jews]? Shall I tell you of their plundering, their covetousness, their abandonment of the poor, their thefts, their cheating in trade?" - St. John Chrysostom
- Ittihadism - Never forget 1915!!!
- Neo-Ottomanism - Never forget May 29th, 1453.
- State Atheism - Godless scum. Anathema!
- Feminism - Women are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN from Mount Athos! Including female animals!
- CyberFeminism - Lady, I can still see your gender behind all this technological paraphernalia! Out of the robot, now!
- Pacifist Feminism - No, you can't "hex" God! Stop scribbling these sorcerous symbols on the ground!
- Xenofeminism - I SAID... Dear lord what even are you?
- Marxist Feminism - Same problems as before and you are friends with that heathen who wants to abolish me!
- Marxism-Leninism - For your butchering of the Romanov Martyrs and your persecution of the Church, you stand condemned by God.
- Hoxhaism - How dare you destroy Orthodoxy and other religions?
- Pagan Theocracy - Remember the last words of the apostate - Vicisti, Galilaee.
- LGBT+ - For their women changed the natural use into that which is against nature: and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the women, burned in their lust one toward another, men with men working unseemliness, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet. - St. Paul the Apostle (Rom. 1:26-27)
- Khrushchevism - Why did you attack me after Stalinism stopped?!
More yellow portrait
Comics and Artwork
"Christian Compass" By Based And Jedpilled
"Theocracies compass" By Spade
- ↑ Largely unrelated to Fascism, just Esoteric Orthodoxy
- ↑ "Oriental Orthodox Theocracy", PCB Anarchy Miraheze.
- ↑ "Western Rite Orthodox Theocracy", PCB Anarchy Miraheze.