Orthodox Theocracy or Orthodox Caesaropapism is an Authoritarian Center ball that believes in combining the social and political power of secular government with religious power, or of making secular authority superior to the spiritual authority of the Eastern Orthodox Church; especially concerning the connection of the Orthodox Church with government or having the orthodox religion rule over the state. He is very religious, likes nationalism, and is very wise and intelligent.
Caesaropapisms chief example is the authority that the Byzantine Emperors had over the Church of Constantinople and Eastern Christianity from the 330 consecration of Constantinople through the tenth century. The Byzantine Emperor would typically protect the Eastern Church and manage its administration by presiding over ecumenical councils and appointing Patriarchs and setting territorial boundaries for their jurisdiction. The Emperor exercised a strong control over the ecclesiastical hierarchy, and the Patriarch of Constantinople could not hold office if he did not have the Emperor's approval. Such Emperors as Basiliscus, Zeno, Justinian I, Heraclius, and Constans II published several strictly ecclesiastical edicts either on their own without the mediation of church councils, or they exercised their own political influence on the councils to issue the edicts. However it never became an accepted principle in Byzantium. Many saints, lay people, monks and priests refused to accept inventions at variance with the Church's customs and beliefs. These events show that power over the Church really was in the hands of the Church itself and not solely with the emperor.
The Russian Empire
Another example was in the Russian Empire as when Ivan IV the Terrible assumed the title Czar in 1547 and subordinated the Russian Orthodox Church to the state. This level of caesaropapism far exceeded that of the Byzantine Empire and was taken to a new level in 1721, when Peter the Great replaced the patriarchate with a Holy Synod, making the church a department of his government. Though the patriarchate was restored on November 10 1917, 3 days after the Bolshevik Revolution, by decision of the All-Russian Local Council.
Orthodox Caesaropapism believes in combining the social and political power of secular government with religious power, or of making secular authority superior to the spiritual authority of the Eastern Orthodox Church; especially concerning the connection of the Orthodox Church with government. In Orthodox Theocracy the Orthodox religion has power over the state. This could be done with divine right of kings or even clergy ruling in the name of God.
Personality and Behavior
Orthodox Theocracy is very nationalistic and has a fan like obsession over the emperor of his country. He is also very religious. He prays and is a big fan of orthodox icons. He also hates Turkey a lot. He is also very wise and intelligent as he is both a philosopher and a theologian.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball
- Color it yellow (#FFCD00)
- Draw a double headed eagle with a crown above them
- Draw an eastern orthodox hat
- Draw eyes and you're done
- Monarchism - Glory to the Emperor (or Tsar)
- Putinism - This Putin guy is kinda cool to be honest...
- Patriarchy - The correct way to run our Church!
- Christian Theocracy - Jesus was orthodox, right?
- Stalinism - Thanks for rehabilitating me in 1941! Though, you were very mean before.
- Religious Feminism - Your pious respect for God is commendable, but you are still forbidden from entering Mount Athos!
- Catholic Theocracy - He has some good takes but mostly bad. ANATHEMA!
- Protestant Theocracy - Solas? Capitalism? ANATHEMA!
- Jewish Theocracy - Revelation 2:9
- Islamic Theocracy - Heathens, get out of Constantinople!
- Neo-Ottomanism - Never forget May 29th, 1453
- State Atheism - Godless scum
- Crusadism - I will ALWAYS remember what you did to Constantinople.
- Feminism - Women are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN from Mount Athos! Including female animals!
- CyberFeminism - Lady, i can still see your gender behind all this technological paraphernalia! Out of the robot, now!
- Marxist Feminism - Same problems as before and you are friends with that heathen who wants to abolish me!
- Pacifist Feminism - No, you can't "hex" God! Stop scribling these heretic symbols on the ground!
- Xenofeminism - I SAID... Dear lord what even are you?
- Hoxhaism - How dare you destroy Orthodoxy and other religions?
- LGBT+ - Read this: Leviticus 18:22.
- Khrushchevism - Why did you attack me after Stalinism stopped?!
Credit: Based And Jedpilled