Nordic Model is an economically variable, civically moderate, and culturally center-left ideology that believes in the Nordic political model. Combining market capitalism with a large welfare state and a neo-corporatist bargaining system.
Bernie Sanders is probably his biggest fan outside of Scandinavia.
Shy, reserved, and pessimistic, but when you get to know him (or get him drunk), he is a very optimistic and happy go lucky kind of a person.
Likes to visit the sauna and get drunk.
His favorite drink is coffee.
Gets annoyed when people call him a socialist, and gets VERY mad when they say it as an insult.
How to Draw
|Deep Red||#BA0C2F||186, 12, 47|
|Dark Blue||#00205B||0, 32, 91|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
|Golden Yellow||#FACD01||250, 205, 1|
- Paternalistic Conservatism - I like how you help us when they get angry.
- Social Liberalism - Ease of doing business mixed with welfare programs? Based!
- Social Democracy - Literally me, for the most part.
- Constitutional Monarchism - He allowed me to work in his countries.
- Social Libertarianism - A more extremist version of myself.
- Social Corporatism - Good guy, even if he's too authoritarian.
- Monetarism - He helped me during the 80s and 90s.
- Third Way - My Anglosaphon counterpart and friend.
- Keynesianism - He taught me a lot during my early years.
- Social Capitalism - My economic system.
- Technoliberalism - Centrist capitalist unity!
- Market Socialism - The only socialist that I like. He likes markets and co-ops just like me.
- Krautism - I love this dude and his YT channel.
- Classical Liberalism - We all love markets, but slow down buddy!
- Social Authoritarianism - I like your democratic brother more.
- Corporatism - I love your economics but please be less authoritarian.
- Democratic Socialism - Welfare's cool, but so is capitalism. (P.S. I'm not socialist!)
- Yellow Socialism - I like your economic ideas but sadly you're still socialist & we're not socialists.
- Fiscal Conservatism - Please, can I spend just a little more? I promise I would be responsible.
- Esoteric Fascism - I hate you so much, but you're the only other guy at the Nordic Countries Fanclub.
- Sandersism - My #1 fanboy who doesn't seem to understand that I want to distance myself from socialism. Still, at least you say it as a compliment unlike those assholes .
- Mediacracy - Thanks for making me popular with Americans, but c'mon, Bernie isn't actually THAT bad.
- Socialism - I really really hate being called a socialist especially in the USA but I can't hate him for this. After all, we both wanted a more fair society...
- Neoconservatism - They're joining your club, that's cool I guess.
- Marxism - Hurr durr eat the rich fuck off psycho.
- Objectivism - Hurr durr eat the poor fuck off psycho.
- Dengism - Ok economics but Jesus Christ you're evil.
- Marxism–Leninism - For the last time we are not communist!
- Neoliberalism - We could've shared a room but you hate the poor so fuck you. I like your son way more.
- National Socialism - You invaded Denmark and Norway, also very cringe.
- The Nordic Model of Social Democracy by Dag Einar Thorsen, Nik Brandal, and Øivind Bratberg
- Viking Economics: How the Scandinavians Got It Right-and How We Can, Too by George Lakey
- The Nordic Theory of Everything: In Search of a Better Life by Anu Partanen
- The constitution of the Kingdom of Norway
- The Constitution of the kingdom of Sweden
- Nordic Model
- Nordic model approach to prostitution
- National income policy agreement (Finland)
- Government Pension Fund of Norway
- Rehn–Meidner model
- How Denmark invented Social Democracy by Kraut
- Norway and Sweden Compared by Mr. Beat
- Norway: Is It The Perfect Economy? by Economics Explained
- The Economy of Sweden by the same channel
- Why Oil Doesn’t Corrupt Norway by PolyMatter