Neocameralism (Neocam) occasionally called Joint-Stock Feudalism by some is a form of government proposed by the Dark Enlightenment writer Mencius Moldbug, largely inspired by the economic system of Cameralism as in place under the Prussian King, Frederick the Great.
Neocameralism is a Monarchical system as enforced by the framework of the corporate joint-stock model that can be seen in the most companies in the western countries. In short, it believes a large joint-stock corporation should be chosen as rulers of a country, and the corporation's (large) shareholders should choose a "Monarch-CEO".
Neocameralism is the idea that a sovereign state or primary corporation is not organizationally distinct from a secondary or private corporation. Thus we can achieve good management, and thus libertarian government, by converting governments to the same management design that works well in today’s private sector. This system can easily be associated with Feudalism or Corporatocracy.
The sovereign power (sovereign corporation, or ‘sovcorp’), alone, is able to ensure its own property rights. Its might and rights are absolutely identical, and, from this primary identity, subordinate rights (to ‘secondary property’) cascade down through the social hierarchy.
How to Draw
- Draw a black ball with eyes.
- Draw a gold German Treasury or any structure which reminds it (usually state buildings)
- Draw a circle around it.
- Above and Below the circle draw 2 lines of increasing length from
- Dark Enlightenment - My lovely father we both speak about some deep conversations such as the society and the meaning of life.
- State Capitalism - I get what he's talking about but he's too collectivizing even for me.
- Authoritarian Capitalism, Urbism & Absolute Monarchism - Qatar, Singapore and Kuwait are the closest countries to my model.
- Libertarian Monarchism & Helvetic Model - Liechtenstein is also quite based.
- National Conservatism - Lee Kuan-Yew Thought is brilliant.
- Fascism -
For me he is a commieunderstands the degeneracy of the society.
- Nordic Model - We may have copied a bit of your homework.
- Austrian School - The Austrian school is based but libertarianism is degenerate liberalism.
- Anarcho-Capitalism - I like Rothbard but we need a private corporation state that has incentives to limit his size because we need order and laws for achieving certain level of individual freedom.
- Liquid Democracy - Cool, but why I can't buy votes?
- Libertarianism - You need to swallow the red pill: embrace the state.
- Neoliberalism - I must conclude you're just plain evil.
- Anarcho-Syndicalism - If you go to the bookstore and pick up some Chomsky you get a blue pill coated in red.
- Patchwork: A Political System for the 21st Century by Mencius Moldbug
- Neocameralism And The Escalator Of Massarchy by Mencius Moldbug
- The Dire Problem and the Virtual Solution by Mencius Moldbug
- Chapter 5:lost theory of government by Mencious Moldbug
- Why I am not a libertarian by Mencious Moldbug
- Posts Tagged "Neocameralism"
- Oldnick: Quibbles with Moldbug