Nation, also referred to as Nationalism, is an ideology, specifically a Values ball representing Nationalism in general without a specific country attached. It usually refers to a strong affinity or loyalty to ones own national identity or ethnicity. It is not to be confused with Patriotism, which refers to loyalty to ones own country.
Nation may also be used to represent a type of "Pan-Separatist Nationalism" which believes that the nation-states are good within itself and every nation should have it's own nation-state, under this interpretation he might be also called Souverainism or Sovereignty.
American Nationalism is a form of civic, ethnic, cultural or economic influences found in the United States Essentially, it indicates the aspects that characterize and distinguish the United States as an autonomous political community. The term often serves to explain efforts to reinforce its national identity and self-determination within their national and international affairs. It's variants include cultural nationalism and that the American identity is an integral element of American society, civic nationalism, which is built off of freedom and individual rights, and trumpism, which is based off of the former president Donald J. Trump.
See also: Bismarckism
German Nationalism is a form of nationalism that began to develop in the 1800s within the German Confederation. It became quite popular in Austria and Prussia, as both states though they would be the ones to unite Germany. Eventually, Bismarckism came around and Prussia united the Germans under the German Empire.
See also: National Socialism
After losing World War I, German Nationalism skyrocketed as the German people wanted to get revenge. This led to the National Socialist German Workers' Party (Nazis) coming to power. The Nazis were eventually deposed after losing World War II.
See also: Right-Wing Populism
Today, German Nationalism continues to exist with some support with the Alternative for Germany (AfD), which also has it's roots in Right-Wing Populism. Neo-Nazism isn't very popular, though various movements for it do exist such as The Right – Party for Referendum, Sovereignty and Homeland Protection
Turkish War of Independence
See also: Kemalism
After the First World War, the people resisting the occupation of the Ottoman Empire and leader, Mustafa Kemal, started a resistance. Thus, by fighting against the monarchy and foreign enemies, they pioneered the establishment of a new and modern nation-state.
Nation is very patriotic and proud of what the country has done, especially military achievements. He loves competitive sports between countries.
How to DrawNationalism's design is based on the 8values Nation icon.
- Draw a ball with eyes
- Make it Orange
- Draw a black silhouette of a waving flag
|Orange||#FF9800||255, 152, 0|
|Black||#141414||20, 20, 20|
Proud Stanistani Citizens
- Patriotism - We all love our country! A little on the soft side though.
- Traditionalism - I love my country's traditions.
- Protectionism - I like to discuss international trade regulations with him.
- Cultural Nationalism - My son who cares about our culture! I'm so proud of you!
- National Conservatism - Some say that you are true Nationalism. STANISTAN FIRST!
- National Progressivism - My left-wing child, you understand what it means to be a real progressive.
- Homonationalism - I guess gays can be nationalists too...
- Left-Wing Nationalism - Nationalism isn't always right-wing, y'know.
- National Communism - NOW THAT'S MORE LIKE IT! Workers of the nation, unite!
- National Syndicalism - Power to the unions!
- Integral Nationalism - My French, monarchist child.
- Caudillismo - Spanish-speaking child who loves revolutions and coups.
- Metaxism & Venizelism - Greek childrens.
- Eco-Nationalism - Stanistani nature must be preserved and our animals protected!
- National Liberalism - A proof that Nationalism isn't always fascism!
- National Libertarianism - Don't tread on me and my nation!
- National Agrarianism - Farmers are the backbone of our nation.
- Civic Nationalism - My least radical child. If others want to live with us then they must integrate.
- Religious Nationalism - Our nation is defined by the faith.
- Protestants & Orthodox Christian - Followers of nationalized faiths.
- Isolationism - A child that refuses to go outside...
- Neo-Nationalism - Make Nationalism Great Again!
- Paleoconservatism - America First!
- Bull Moose Progressivism - A True Patriot!
- Trumpism - MAGA!
- National Democracy - Always fighting for Poland with!
- Kemalism & Tridemism - My more progressive and democratic counterparts!
- Imperialism - I like the idea of making my country big and strong, BUT STOP INVADING MY COUNTRY, YOU OPPRESSOR!
- Pan-Nationalism - Uniting with other nations who are culturally and linguistically similar to us is based, but what if they start to suppress us? I'm fine as it is.
- Jingoism - Takes things way too seriously. At least playing Jingo with him is fun.
- Ultranationalism & Irredentism - You are my children and I love both of you, but you're giving me headaches. Just calm down for a minute.
- Strasserism - At least you live up to the "National Socialist" name, unlike certain someone...
- National Capitalism - You have good economic policies, my son! But you should really stop hanging out with that scumbag!
- National Feminism - Same as above but with gender than economic policies.
- Ethnic Nationalism - Come on now, you're making me look bad.
- Racial Nationalism - Our nation is defined by the skin color.
- White Nationalism - THEY'RE RUINING OUR NATION! THOSE DAMN NI-(you get the point)
- Black Nationalism - Black excellence! Get the whitey out!
- Racial Nationalism - Our nation is defined by the skin color.
- Post-Colonial Anarchism - How can a nation exist without a state?
- National Anarchism - Anarchy? Really?
- Alter-Globalization - You value your nation and traditions but also value and want to protect other nations as well? WHY?
- Stransserism - Same as above, TRANSFORMER RIGHTS!
- Zionism - Jewish people do have a right for their homeland! Now please leave Palestinians alone.
- Enlightenment - You have some great ideas, but why do you hate me so much?
- Separatism - Want to establish your own nation? BASED!!! Want to leave your own nation? CRINGED!!! Ignore the fact that you're my child...
- Reactionarism - Fellow ultra-traditionalist friend and na... What? "Idea of national identity is byproduct of Enlightenment and must be rejected to favor monarchies and religious identity"? Are you off your mind, boomer?
Globetards and National Tratiors
- Globalism - YOU WANT TO UNDERMINE STANISTAN'S SOVEREIGNTY, YOU SCUMBAG! Also, not all my variants are xenophobic...
- Anationalism - A steady patriot of the world alone, the friend of every country but his own.
- National Socialism - Yes, you're a nationalist, but your insane tactics have also tarnished my reputation and now everyone thinks that I am you! You disgust me and brought shame upon our family!
- World Federalism - YOU'RE EVEN WORSE THAN THE GLOBETARD! I'LL NEVER JOIN YOU! NEVER!!
- Neoliberalism - Greedy corporatocratic globalist.
- Illegalism - You will go to prison for spreading fear in our glorious Nation!
- Posadism - No, I don't want nuke Neighborstani cities. Maybe I'm some way xenophobe, but totally not omnicidal sociopathic commie like you.
- Neighborstan - WORST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!
- Notes on Nationalism by brain4breakfast (RIP)
- Nationalism Explained: Political Ideology by Ted52
By: JonahF2014, Source