National Socialism, sometimes known as German Fascism, NatSoc, and Nazi, but more commonly called Nazism, is a culturally far-right, totalitarian and economically Socialist (non-Marxist) ideology. However, their Strasserist factions, which the Hitlerian National Socialists eventually purged, held much more economically left views.
Arguably the most (in)famous ideology, he is a form of Fascism whose economic policies are as varied as his war-goals, and are subject to change based on the needs of the nation. He supports a totalitarian dictatorship with the goal of removing all non-Aryans from his country by any means necessary. Seeking to create living space for the "Aryan Race" by that end, even if that involves the mass execution of all "Untermensch" living in that space as he did in the Holocaust.
He hates many ideologies, mainly Zionism, Marxism, Capitalism and Democracy.
National Socialism was based on Benito Mussolini's ideals in Italy. National Socialism was created by Anton Drexler and spread by Adolf Hitler, and the latter would become the dictator of Germany in 1933. After Germany's defeat in the first world war, they had to demilitarize the Rhineland, but it was remilitarized the land in 1936. Adolf Hitler would continue his influence in Europe by annexing Austria, called Anschluss, although it was not an act by force since the citizens voted on being annexed (Whether or not the vote was sabotaged is still unknown). Later again in 1938, Hitler demanded the annexation of Sudetenland, and he invaded all of Czechoslovakia instead, but this did not lead to the French and British declaring war on Germany. But then, it was the last straw. Germany invaded Poland on the 1st of September, 1939, leading to the second world war, Germany would later invade the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, and many more. But Germany would make a fatal mistake, in invading the the Soviet Union in 1941 without packing proper clothes or gear. Soon the Americans would join the war, and start a two-front war with Germany, and in 1945, the Soviets rushed Berlin. Hitler committed suicide on 30/04/1945. Two days later after his suicide, Germany surrendered, and that was the end of Germany's National Socialism.
Neo-Nazism is the degenerate little spawn of National Socialism, born after World War II. Filled with violent and criminal hatred towards Homosexuals, Cripples and Juden, National Socialism wishes that you know that he is not related to Neo-Nazism in any way as he emphasizes on order and efficiency.
National Socialism believes in the power of the Aryan race. Anything non-Aryan is considered cringe and degenerate by National Socialism. He also believes in a very unique form of Aryan nationalism based on the fact that there is a master race to rule everything else. National Socialism calls his brainchildren Aryans. Essentially, to be classified as an Aryan, you have to be white, straight, mentally and physically able, non-cowardice and non-Jewish. Ironically, he greatly admires the Japanese and Chinese people, viewing them as honorary Aryans. Though he views other races as degenerate, they still are able to live under National Socialism, but they are typically discriminated against.
Divide within National Socialist circles
Often (Serious) National Socialist circles have a strong disdain for Neo-Nazis and are shown to often break the mainstream view of Aryanism. National Socialism (In a serious sense) is seen as organic. In these circles (Mostly) they view National Socialism as being able to be applied to any Aryan nation. Example: France can possibly support Esoteric Nazism since the connection with Blood and Soil regarding the Franks and among other forms. Other subjects within these circles are Slavs and Asians . There are more modern divergences and serious debates in underground discord and telegram channels.
It is widely known that National Socialism prefers to solve its problems by gassing and burning them. Human beings are no exception. Anyone considered an “Untermensch” (subhuman in German) will be thrown into a concentration/death camp by National Socialism if he sees them. One way to tell if someone you know is considered an Untermensch is if National Socialism puts three sets of parenthesis "((()))" around his/her name or pronouns. National Socialism also uses the triple parenthesis to refer to entire groups he doesn’t like, mainly Jews. In practice, National Socialists see genocide as a last resort, hence the term "Final Solution", and prefer to "humanely" deport Untermensch or use them as slave labor.
The argument that Nazi ideology was strongly influenced by Social Darwinist ideas is often found in historical and social science literature. For example, the philosopher and historian Hannah Arendt analyzed the historical development from a politically indifferent scientific Darwinism via social Darwinist ethics to racist ideology. National Socialism views Darwinian evolution as justification for the belief in the supposed superiority of the Aryan race.
To National Socialism, people with inherited disorders are considered to be “useless eaters” and were killed/sent to camps on sight as they were regarded as "life unworthy of life" (German: Lebensunwertes Leben). Mental disabilities fare mildly better than physical disabilities depending on the severity of the disorder, but it usually ends up the same way even in minor cases.
During Nazi Germany's early years, an infamous practice was promising treatment and care for cripples in state-owned hospitals, then either coercing or convincing their families to give up their disabled family member(s), only for the Nazis to euthanize them in their "hospitals".
Nationalism and Dictatorship
National Socialism is very, well, nationalist; the Fatherland comes first. Always. In National Socialism, the individual is nothing but a servant to the nation-state. Current leaders of National Socialism, notably Adolf Hitler, are referred to as the “Fuhrer” ("Leader" in German). As a leadership-based system, the Fuhrer has nearly unlimited power over their subordinates, although they do tend to have ruling councils and bureaucracy based on WWII-era observations. Using this extreme nationalism, citizens under National Socialism will often fight to the death to protect their land and leader.
As a secular ideology, religion is a touchy subject for National Socialism. The religion he hates the most is, of course, Judaism. He can be hostile towards Christianity (especially Protestants and Catholics), with some advocating for Paganism. Samuel Koehne, a Research Fellow at the Alfred Deakin Research Institute, working on the official Nazi views on religion, answers the question Was Hitler a Christian? thus: "Emphatically not, if we consider Christianity in its traditional or orthodox form: Jesus as the son of God, dying for the redemption of the sins of all humankind. It is nonsense to state that Hitler (or any of the Nazis) adhered to Christianity of this form. ... However, it is equally true that there were leading Nazis who adhered to a form of Christianity that had been 'aryanized.'" and "Was Hitler an atheist? Probably not." Hitler's movement was not united on questions of religion. The consensus among historians is that Nazism as a whole was either unrelated to Christianity or actively opposed to it. Use of the term "positive Christianity" in the Nazi Party Program of the 1920s is generally regarded as a tactical measure, rooted in politics rather than religious conviction. Author Steigmann-Gall has put forward a minority interpretation, that positive Christianity had an "inner logic" and been "more than a political ploy". He believes Hitler saw Jesus as an Aryan opponent of the Jews. Though anti-Christians later fought to "expunge Christian influence from Nazism" and the movement became "increasingly hostile to the churches", Steigmann-Gall wrote that even in the end, it was not "uniformly anti-Christian".
A core element of society under National Socialism is the basic family structure, with mothers producing and fathers providing, under the basis of the 3Ks: kinder (Children), küche (Kitchen), kirche (Church). Due to the declining birth rates during the Weimar Republic era, Hitler took measures to increase birth rates and succeeded with the increase from 1.6 average children per woman in 1933 to 2.6 average children per woman in 1940, by offering favourable loans and grants to newlyweds and encouraged them to give birth to offspring by providing them with additional incentives, and ban on abortion and birth contraptions. Although this issue isn’t as important to him as is Religion or Race
Homosexuality is considered degenerate in the eyes of National Socialism. When they are present, gays and lesbians are considered to be untermensch and will be sent to prison or directly to concentration camps. Under these conditions, it is still unknown how Homofascism came to be. Ernst Julius Günther Röhm, one of the few homosexual Nazis who were eventually purged, was a fervent advocate of this ideology. After WW2, the National Socialist League (NSL) was founded as a neo-Nazi organization of gay men in the United States that existed from 1974 until 1984.
Animal Welfare & Environmental Policies
Nazism had elements supportive of animal rights. The Nazi government took several measures aiming to protect the animals. In 1933, the Nazis enacted a stringent animal-protection law that affected what was allowed for medical research (the law was only loosely enforced, and in spite of a ban on vivisection, the Ministry of the Interior readily handed out permits for experiments on animals).
The Reich Forestry Office under Göring enforced regulations that required foresters to plant a variety of trees to ensure suitable habitat for wildlife, and the regime enacted the Reich Nature Protection Act in 1935 to protect the natural landscape, though some report it was done in a process of "Germanization" of forests in conquered territory, where they would be emptied to then be stocked with purely "Teutonic" species, including eagles, elk, and wolves.
Nature worship wasn't introduced by Nazis in Germany as it goes back to the origins of modern romanticism, of which its influence has since then been transverse to german culture and its political spectrum, including Social Democrats and Marxists. However, Nazi ideology laid the blame for alienation, rootlessness and environmental destruction on rationalism, cosmopolitanism, and urban civilization - all of which they connected to jewry - instead of locating its source in social and economic structures. The “green” aspect of Nazism, such as its attitude towards forest preservation, stayed entirely within a conservative and/or reactionary conception of environmental policy. Furthermore, what is often stressed in Nazism as part of its environmental discourse: its exaltation of the virtues of rurality against cosmopolitan urban life; was actually from the Völkisch movement, and was surfing on an already present sentiment among youth culture which rejected civic engagement outright and embraced a communal, back-to-the-land lifestyle instead, both pertaining more to agrarian tendencies.
By the late 1930s, what could be linked to environmentalism in Nazi rhetoric eventually moved out from their concerns as they prepared Germany for global conflagration, and disappeared after the war started. Thus, if perfunctory efforts were made to curb air pollution, little enforcement of existing legislation was undertaken once the war began.
It is often claimed that Nazism was an anti-capitalist ideology, deemed as a “Third Position” other than both Socialism and Capitalism. However, neither Hitler nor any Nazi ideologues ever have qualified themselves as a “Third Position”—a term which appeared only years after the collapse of XXth century European fascist regimes, as a set of neo-fascist political ideologies that developed in the context of the Cold War. In fact, economics wasn't a structuring part of the Nazi ideology, as it has always been an accessory, or secondary aspect of it which primarly served its rhetoric depending on the context, resulting in a lack of any coherent theory. Hitler actually believed that the lack of a precise economic programme was one of the Nazi Party's strengths, saying: "The basic feature of our economic theory is that we have no theory at all". This led Nazism to align with German capitalists’ interests and integrate the then traditional capitalist mode of production in its economic policies and ideology. To Hitler, "the capitalists have worked their way to the top through their capacity, and as the basis of this selection, which again only proves their higher race, they have a right to lead." Nazi ideology indeed held entrepreneurship in high regard, and private property was considered a precondition to developing the creativity of members of the German race in the best interest of the economy, and therefore the nation. The Nazi leadership believed that private property itself provided important incentives to achieve greater cost consciousness, efficiency gains, and technical progress. Adolf Hitler used Social Darwinist arguments to support this stance, explicitly cautioning against bureaucratic managing of the economy that would “preserve the weak” and "represent a burden to the higher ability, industry and value." Thus, in spite of their rhetoric condemning big business prior to their rise to power, the Nazis quickly entered into a partnership with German business leaders. Industrialists massively supported the Nazi accession to power once his accession to power was seen as unavoidable, from about mid-1932 onwards, and what oppositon was initially present among them disappeared as they decided to collaborate with the new regime following private interests and/or political and ideological affinities, and thus as early as February 1933. That month, after being appointed Chancellor but before gaining dictatorial powers, Hitler made a personal appeal to German business leaders to help fund the Nazi Party for the crucial months that were to follow. He argued that they should support him in establishing a dictatorship because "private enterprise cannot be maintained in the age of democracy" and because democracy would allegedly lead to communism. He promised to destroy the German left and the trade unions, and in the following weeks, the Nazi Party received contributions from seventeen different business groups, with the largest coming from IG Farben and Deutsche Bank. The leaders of German capitalism therefore collaborated with the Nazis during their rise to power, and were willing partners in the destruction of political pluralism in Germany. In exchange, owners and managers of German businesses were granted unprecedented powers to control their workforce, collective bargaining was abolished and wages were frozen at a relatively low level. The Nazis granted millions of marks in credits to private businesses, and many businessmen had friendly relations to the Nazis, most notably with Heinrich Himmler and his Freundeskreis der Wirtschaft. German capitalists received substantial benefits from the Nazi state after it was established, including high profits monopolies and cartels. In this way, privatization was a tool in the hands of the Nazi Party to facilitate the accumulation of private fortunes and industrial empires by its foremost members and collaborators. This would have intensified centralization of economic affairs and government in an increasingly narrow group of collaborators to the Nazi regime made of capitalist leaders and economic elites. The Nazi government in 1930s Germany undertook a wide scale privatization policy. The Nazis privatized public properties and public services, only increasing economic state control through regulations already practiced by prior conservative governments. The government sold public ownership in several State-owned firms in different sectors. In addition, delivery of some public services previously produced by the public sector was transferred to the private sector, mainly to organizations within the Nazi Party. Ideological motivations do not explain Nazi privatization. However, political motivations were important. The Nazi government may have used privatization as a tool to improve its relationship with big industrialists and to increase support among this group for its policies. Privatization was also likely used to foster more widespread political support for the party. Finally, financial motivations played a central role in Nazi privatization. The proceeds from privatization in 1934-37 had relevant fiscal significance: No less than 1.37 per cent of total fiscal revenues were obtained from selling shares in public firms. Moreover, the government avoided including a huge expenditure in the budget by using outside-of-the-budget tools to finance the public services franchised to Nazi organizations. Nazi economic policy in the mid-thirties went against the mainstream in several dimensions. The huge increase in public expenditure programs was unique, as was the increase in the armament programs, and together they heavily constrained the budget. Exceptional policies were put in place to finance this exceptional expenditure, and privatization was just one among them. Nazi Germany privatized systematically, and was the only country to do so at the time. This drove Nazi policy against the mainstream, which flowed against privatization of state ownership or public services until the last quarter of the twentieth century. Hitler believed that private ownership was useful in that it encouraged creative competition and technical innovation, but insisted that it had to conform to national interests and be "productive" rather than "parasitical". Private property rights were conditional upon following the economic priorities set by the Nazi leadership, with high profits as a reward for firms who followed them and the potential threat of nationalization being used against those who did not. However, in practice such potential threat wasn't carried out in practice, . Furthermore, as soon as the Nazis came to power, it did not take long for the regime, then made of both Nazi officials and representative of the conventional right wing parties before they had to leave them following their suppression in July 1933, to produce official statements against nationalization practiced by previous governments (part of the then mainstream set of economic policies pursued in Western capitalist coountries). "The policy of nationalization pursued in the last years will be stopped. The state owned enterprises will be transformed again into private firms.” (State Secretary of Public Economics). While it may be asserted that free competition and self-regulating markets diminished overall, it wasn't to extents unheard of in most western capitalist countries. Furthermore, Hitler's social darwinist beliefs made him emphasize, in a typically laissez-faire capitalist fashion, business competition and private property as economic engines. Another fact refuting the idea that Nazis were anti-capitalists is which that what Nazi theorists and politicians blamed for Germany's previous economic failures were not capitalism or economic structures, but political causes such as the influence of Marxism on the workforce, the sinister and exploitative machinations of what they called international Jewry and the vindictiveness of the western political leaders' war reparation demands. Furthermore, what is often cited as criticism of capitalism emitted by Nazis was in reality aimed specifically at the financial sphere with no question of the overarching economic system it was functionning within ; and, instead of a structural criticism of said sphere, typically consisted of a demonization of global financial "elites" portrayed as politically and/or morally opposed to German' interests. Nazi political communication, indeed, often relied on vague socialist-like appeals while calling to the rejection of structured socialist political propositions, communists or social-democrats, to try and attract as much as possible from the important electoral base the left had in the working classes. Nazism rejected socialism as class conflict-based, as well as economic egalitarianism, favouring instead a stratified economy with social classes based on merit and talent, retaining private property and the creation of national solidarity that transcends class distinction while actively maintaining them. Hitler rhetorically distrusted free-market capitalism for being unreliable due to its egotism and preferred a state-directed economy that maintains private property and competition but subordinates them to the interests of the Volk and Nation. But in practice, the Nazi government took the stance that enterprises should be in private hands wherever possible. State ownership was to be avoided unless it was absolutely necessary for rearmament or the war effort, and even in those cases the Reich often insisted on the inclusion in the contract of an option clause according to which the private firm operating the plant was entitled to purchase it. The Nazi regime’s rhetoric stated that German private companies would be protected and privileged as long as they supported the economic goals of the government—mainly by participating in government contracts for military production—but that they could face severe penalties if they went against the national interest. Yet such threats were rarely carried out in practice, and companies normally could refuse to engage in an investment project designed by the state without any consequences. Additionally, while claiming to strive for autarky in propaganda, the Nazis crushed existing movements towards self-sufficiency and established extensive capital connections in efforts to ready for expansionist war and genocide, as usual in alliance with capitalist and commerce elites.
Economic policies of the Third Reich :
- Hitler appointed Hjalmar Schacht, center-right to right-wing liberal economist, as President of the Reichsbank in 1933 and Minister of Economics in 1934. Hjalmar Schacht created a scheme for deficit financing, in which capital projects were paid for with the issuance of promissory notes called Mefo bills, which could be traded by companies with each other, and which was vastly used for the Reich's military expansion.
- While other Western capitalist countries strove for increased state ownership of industry during the same period, after the Nazis took power, industries were massively privatized. The Nazis transferred public ownership into the private sector and handed over public services to private organizations. Banks, such as the four major commercial banks in Germany which had all come under public ownership during the prior years (Commerz– und Privatbank, Deutsche Bank und Disconto-Gesellschaft, Golddiskontbank and Dresdner Bank), Germany's railway lines, shipping lines, shipyards, welfare organizations, and more were privatized.
- The Nazis were hostile to the very idea of social welfare, upholding instead the social darwinist concept that the weak and feeble should perish. By the 1930s, the Great Depression had caused mass unemployment in Germany, and it had become politically untenable for the Nazis to write off the destitute as not worth helping. The Nazi regime thus established the NSV as the single Nazi Party welfare organ on 3 May 1933. The NSV wasn’t in fact social welfare, as the Nazis explicitly designed and ran it so that it could be granted only to individuals who could prove their value to the Volksgemeinschaft (the national/racial community). It also restricted its assistance to individuals of "Aryan descent" who met a range of conditions to be deemed worthy of support, officially stating that its aim was to promote "the living, healthy forces of the German people.” The list of those excluded from NSV benefits was composed of "alcoholics, tramps, homosexuals, prostitutes, the 'work-shy' or the 'asocial', habitual criminals, the hereditarily ill (a widely defined category) and members of races other than the Aryan.”
- Real wages in Germany dropped by roughly 25% between 1933 and 1938. Along with the abolition of the right to strike, workers were also in large part rendered unable to quit their jobs. Labor books were introduced in 1935, and the consent of the previous employer was required in order to be hired for another job.
- The Nazis hardly ever increased taxes on individual German citizens, on the contrary, top personal income tax rate in 1941 was 13.7% in Germany, as opposed to 23.7% in Great Britain.
- The Nazi regime would at times resort to price control under the administration of right-wing liberal economists Hjalmar Schacht and Carl Friedrich Goerdeler, respectively as Minister of Economics and Price Commissioner. In sectors like agriculture, business monopoly rights were granted to private marketing boards to control production and prices with a quota system.
- The Nazis banned all trade unions that existed before their rise to power, and replaced them with the German Labour Front (DAF), controlled by the Nazi Party. They also outlawed strikes and lockouts. The stated goal of the German Labour Front was not to protect workers, but to increase output, and it brought in employers as well as workers. By 1934, the DAF merged with the Chamber of Economics, which already absorbed all existing chambers of commerce, when it became the economics department of the DAF. This is about the only policy implemented by the Nazis that could be considered a form of corporatism, the rest of which much better fit more classical authoritarian capitalist ideas.
Within the Nazi Party, the faction associated with what could be closer to anti-capitalist beliefs was the SA, a paramilitary wing led by Ernst Röhm. The SA had a complicated relationship with the rest of the party, giving both Röhm himself and local SA leaders significant autonomy. Different local leaders would even promote different political ideas in their units, resulting in Hitler purging Röhm and other radical members of the SA in 1934, during the Night of the Long Knives. Another figure of the Nazy Party sometimes seen as more economically left-wing was Joseph Goebbels, because of initial disagreements he may have hold against the main current of the Party regarding its economic beliefs. However, while first closer to the Strasserist wing, as he rose in prominence within the movement, Goebbles abandoned his former more socialist-ish ideas and completely aligned himself on Hitler’s thought. During power struggles taking place inside of the Party, as Goebbels and the Strasserists tried to turn Hitler against the right wing. In vain, but Hitler tempered, leaving an open door: in a speech on February 28, he essentially attacked “Marxism”. Goebbels knows that this is the chance to be seized, he prepares his betrayal: at the beginning of March, Strasser is seriously injured by communists during a meeting; this is an opportunity for Goebbels to meet the right wing. On March 12, he was invited to the lands of one of the supporters of the latter (in Franconia at Streicher's), then on March 21, in Nuremberg, he met Streicher and reconciled with Luid. On March 27, Goebbels made his self-criticism, writing an editorial with the evocative title: “There is something wrong with me!” That's the end of the "Strasserian" Goebbels; henceforth he is entirely Hitlerian. This betrayal does not prevent Goebbels from always having admired Hitler. He then puts his errors on the back of his bad advisers, in particular Hermann Esser, the head of propaganda for the NSDAP.
National Socialism detests Commies, who are conveniently branded “political dissidents”. National Socialism also has issues with Gypsies, freemasons, liberals, and anarchists.
British Nazism/Leeseism is based on the thoughts of British political figure Arnold Leese.
He was born at Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, England, United Kingdom on November 16th 1878 while his father named Spencer Leese was a manufacturer that became an artist while his nephew named Sir Joseph Francis Leese was a judge that became a politician for the "Liberal Party" but then become a first-class cricketer and his second cousin named Sir Oliver Leese was a Lieutenant-General of the "British Army" since 1914.
Arnold Leese was educated at Giggleswick School near Settle while his childhood was characterised by loneliness because he is the only child in the family but then in 1894, his father named Spencer Leese died so the family are in financial difficulties so Leese force to leave boarding school and then years later he attended the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons thanks to the financial help of his grandfather.
In 1903, Arnold Leese graduated at the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons so he worked as an equine clinician in London but then in 1907, he accepted a post at the Civil Veterinary Department in the British Raj aka India in which he became an expert on camels while working alongside with the North-West Frontier but then in 1909, he published several articles on this animal along with its maladies so he was first appeared in the "Journal of Tropical Veterinary Science" while in 1910, a camel parasite called Thelazia leesei was named after him by Louis-Joseph Alcide Railliet and then in 1913, he was transferred to Italian Somaliland to work for the East Africa Government's veterinary department where he was posted at the outbreak of World War One (1914-1918).
During World War One, Arnold Leese was commissioned in the Royal Army Veterinary Corps but then served as a camel purchase officer to the remount commission with the Somaliland Camel Corps while in France on the Western Front he was a veterinary officer for the Advanced Horse Transport Depot and during the war he was married to May Winifred King who is the daughter of a former landlord but then after the war Leese returned to the United Kingdom to be settled in Stamford as a practising vet until retirement in June 1928.
In the early 1920s, Arnold Leese became interested in Italian Fascism while developed a fascination for Benito Mussolini but then in April 1923, he wrote a short pamphlet called "Fascism for Old England" that praised Mussolini while highlighting the significance of Fascism for Britain and then Leese joined the "British Fascists" lead by Rotha Lintorn-Orman shortly after it's creation while in March 1924, he established his own branch which soon gained 80 members but then Leese despised however the group's policies for allowing former Socialists or Jews in the party, contending that it was "honeycombed" with Communist infiltrators.
Arnold Leese further explains that the "British Fascists" did not understand Fascism at all while he revolted against Democracy for a return to Statesmanship but also as an animal lover, he claimed that the style of animal slaughter was practised in Judaism that influenced his Anti-Semitism and then he joined an international think tank that was based in Switzerland called the "Centre International d'Études sur le Fascisme/International Centre for the Study of Fascism" (CINEF) whose aim was the promotion of Fascism while he served as its British correspondent.
Arnold Lesse has become close to one of his neighbours such as the economist Arthur Kitson who is a member of "The Britons" lead by Henry Hamilton Beamish as an Anti-Jewish pioneer while Kitson persuaded Leese that control of money was the key to power while also the money was ultimately controlled by the Jewish people and then Kitson supplied him with a copy of the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion book in which Leese explains the little book was true while he simply could not put it down until he had finished reading it but then the two men became friends until Kitson died at 1937.
Arnold Lesse was elected councillor to the Stamford Town Council along with Harry Simpson becoming the first elected Fascist councillors in the United Kingdom but the "British Fascists" had generally chosen not to intervene in the despised democratic system while his own contempt for Democracy seems to have been paradoxically reinforced by the election so he says why he got voted by many people and the reason for this because he had cured their pigs or pets without the slightest idea about what the ideology stood as.
In 1925, Arnold Lesse along with Harry Simpson joined a splinter group called the "National Fascisti" lead by Henry Rippon-Seymour because Lesse was generally unsatisfied with the policies of the "British Fascists" dismissing the group as Conservatism with knobs on but then In 1927, he published a piece of literature called "A Treatise on the One-Humped Camel in Health and in Disease" which remain a standard work in the British Raj later India for 50 years and in May 1927, he founded a splinter group called the "Fascist League" from the remnants of the "National Fascisti" but then in October 1927, he stepped down as a councillor after having served a single term along with retiring from his job as a Veterinarian since June 1928.
In 1929, Arnold Lesse founded a political party called the "Imperial Fascist League" (IFL) while it was initially modelled more along the lines of Italian Fascism but under the influence of Henry Hamilton Beamish who served as vice-president began to focus on Anti-Semitism but then a blackshirted paramilitary arm called the "Fascist Legions" was created while it was lead by Leslie H. Sherrard & then Erskine Tulloch and the political party initially advocated policies such as Corporatism, monetary reform and the removal of citizenship from Jewish people while it has 150 to 500 members.
The "Imperial Fascist League" (IFL) including the extensive publishing interests were funded out of Arnold Leese's own pocket but then in April 27th 1932, Leese addressed the "New Party" meeting lead by Oswald Mosley on the theme of "The Blindness of British Politics under the Jew Money-Power" that was been chaired and then Oswald Mosley along with Robert Forgan approached to Leese for suggesting that the "Imperial Fascist League" should be merge into the "British Union of Fascists" but the offer was declined but then Leese soon attacked Mosley for his failure to deal with the "Jewish question" even dub the (BUF) into the "British Jewnion of Fascists" or "Kosher Fascists" because of certain differences between the two political parties such the "Imperial Fascist League" that held a biological view of Anti-Semitism as a belief that Jewish people were inherently inferior as a race but in contrast to the "British Union of Fascists" whose eventual adoption of Anti-Semitism was framed in ideas about Jewish people that supposed undue influence at the top echelons of society.
The "Imperial Fascist League" (IFL) soon shifted away from Italian Fascism after Arnold Leese visited to Nazi Germany to met with Julius Streicher but then its new programme wanted a 'Racial Fascist Corporate State' stressed in the supremacy of the Aryan race as the creator of civilisation with culture along with remodelled newspaper called "The Fascist" with the lines of "Der Stürmer" newspaper and the political party enjoyed a higher profile than its membership might suggest but in a large part due to the funding that it received from Nazi Germany paid through the English correspondent for the "Völkischer Beobachter" newspaper by Dr. Hans Wilhelm Thost.
In 1933, the "British Union of Fascists" (BUF) lead by Oswald Mosley decided to act against the renegade "Imperial Fascist League" (IFL) with a paramilitary unit called Stewards attacking a number of meetings but then the campaign culminated in an incident in Great Portland Street in London with 50 Stewards disguised as Communists invaded the stage to attack Arnold Leese before they caused considerable damage to the hall in an attempt to force a large repair bill onto him even the (BUF) passed fabricated evidence of an (IFL) plot to attack its headquarters to the home office and then in July 1935, Lesse along with printer Walter Whitehead published a newspaper issue of "The Fascist" entitled "Jewish Ritual Murder" which later appeared as a pamphlet by proposing the mass genocide of Jewish people by the use of gas chambers that earned him a prison sentence in 1936.
Arnold Lesse along with Walter Whitehead was charged along with six counts related to two articles published that lead to a fine for causing a public mischief but then Leese was jailed for six months for being convicted of this but after his release, he edited a pamphlet entitled "My Irrelevant Defence" as lengthy work in defence of his earlier claim that Jewish passover celebrations has included the sacrifice of Christian children but also he used the materials distributed by the "Welt-Dienst" news service headed by Ulrich Fleischhauer while he wrote for it and then the "Imperial Fascist League" denounced Benito Mussolini as a Pro-Semite while claiming that the Second Italo-Ethiopian War (1935-1937) had been organised by Jews.
The "Imperial Fascist League" (IFL) was linked to the "Nordic League" lead by Captain Archibald Maule Ramsay through Commander E. H. Cole who is a staunch advocate of the book called The Protocols of the Elders of Zion served as chancellor of the group as well as being a leading member of the (IFL) but then in 1939, the influence of the "Imperial Fascist League" (IFL) was diminished but the rivalry had cooled to the point that the "British Union of Fascists" bookshop in Canterbury was prepared to stock (IFL) pamphlets and then when World War Two (1939-1945) has started Arnold Lesse declared loyalty to King George VI while renaming the group into the "Angles Circle" but that stance was rejected by some Pro-German members such as Tony Gittens, Harold Lockwood & Bertie Mills.
In 1940, Arnold Leese was one of the last men of the Fascist movement to be interned in the United Kingdom during World War Two under the Defence Regulation 18B but he claimed that his primary loyalty was to Britain but had been somewhat critical of Adolf Hitler while in June 1940, he reacted with bitter anger when an internment order was issued for him and before November 9th 1940, he set up a series of hideouts from which he published several pamphlets that were critical of the war while he was evaded capture until the end even he is enraged by what he saw as a slur on his Patriotism.
Arnold Leese violently resisted arrest but then smashed up his holding cell as he saw the war as a "Jew's War" but also he strongly repudiated the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact while castigated Nazi Germany for the invasion of Norway and then Leese labelled his political creed "Racial Fascism" because he disliked the term "National Socialism" which was used by the Nazi Germany during the war although he along with other members of the "Imperial Fascist League" supported Nazi Anti-Semitism.
In 1944, Arnold Leese was released from detention due to his health following a major operation but then after World War Two, he offered to testify at William Joyce's trial along with preparing to give evidence on the Jewish issue at Nuremberg in defence of the German National Socialists while described the Nuremberg Trials as a Jewish & Masonic affair like a procedure in the United Kingdom the Defence Regulation 18B as an act of revenge and then Leese set up his own "Jewish Information Bureau" for a reason.
Arnold Leese, began publishing his own journal called the "Gothic Ripples" which was largely concerned with attacking the Jewish people while he believed that there were 2.5 Million Jews in the United Kingdom but in reality there was only 410,000 Jews but also the journal contained a strongly Anti-Black bent with a regular column entitled "REDACTED Notes" appearing and then in 1947, Leese returned to prison with a one year sentence long with seven other former members of the "Imperial Fascist League" for helping escaped German Waffen SS prisoners of war.
In 1948, Arnold Lesse formed the "National Workers Movement" while in December 1950 he stood trial for criminal libel on Harold Scott who is commissioner of the Metropolitan Police but was acquitted but then in 1951, Lesse essentially retired from politics because of the rival leaders of the movement such as Tony Gittens & Anthony Baron and then he published his autobiography called the Out of Step: Events in the Two Lives of an Anti-Jewish Camel Doctor.
Arnold Lesse acted as mentor to Colin Jordan & John Tyndall and then he died at London, England on January 18th 1956.
National Socialism Association/Taiwanese Nazism
The National Socialism Association (NSA) was created by Hsu Na-chi and Chao Lahn, citing dissatisfaction towards the political factions in Taiwan as one of the factors of founding the NSA. The association stresses on the "restoration of Confucianism" and "fostering greater nationalism in Taiwan", while denying claims of antisemitism and racism.
National Socialism is typically portrayed as easily annoyed and quick to violence. He is incredibly anti jewish He will also often kill anyone who calls him leftist, as well as any other ideology he does not identify with. He speaks with a thick, stereotypical German accent.
National Socialism can be depicted as a talented and compelling villain, antagonist of the year, 80 years running
apart from being a stereotypical yandere. However, he could also be depicted just as easily as a raving, incoherent, opportunistic maniac. His weapon of choice is the stylish Luger Pistole Parabellum or occasionally a "flammenwerfer".
How to Draw
The flag is based on the flag of Nazi Germany, used between 1933 to 1945.
- Draw a ball.
- Fill the ball in with red.
- Add a white circle in the middle.
- Draw a black Hakenkreuz, also known as a Swastika, inside the white circle.
- Draw the eyes.
- OPTIONAL: Draw Hitler's peak cap/Stahlhelm/Wehrmacht military cap and you're done.
|Red||#DE0000||222, 0, 0|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
|Black||#202020||32, 32, 32|
- Note: Some countries and social media platforms (especially Facebook) banned Nazi imageries such as this flag, therefore for the censored version, replace the swastika with the Iron Cross/+/f letter (Refer Polandball guidelines on drawing swastika)/Poorly-drawn swastika (refer Hale Hortler meme) symbol.
As his actions and beliefs are almost universally regarded as gravely immoral or downright evil, he's generally hated. National Socialism however does find some support occasionally from his less talented understudies.
- Volksgemeinschaft, Lebensraum, Führerprinzip - Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein
- Ultranationalism - That's ze best form of Nationalism Ich vant.
- National Syndicalism - MANDATORY UNIONS ARE BASED!
Except labour unions.
- Corporatism - Best economics. Was do you mean I don't even understand it?
- Cameralism - Der Staat muss benefit from ze economy.
- Irredentism - Ve must reclaim Deutschland's lost area.
- Imperialism - Ve must show ze strength of ze Aryan Race.
- Protectionism - It only makes sense to protect ze industries of ze Vaterland.
- Esoteric Fascism - If you ignore all ze LARPing and the paganism, he's pretty epic.
- Technocracy - Technocracy is based when done by the Aryan master race! Gottfried Feder happens to like you a lot and so do I. However, he and I disagreed sometimes concerning the war effort. Still, had I have won WW2, you would've definitely had a place in my Reich.
- National Primitivism - My primitivist son, who devised a plan to deal with the Slavs. He's pretty much a primitive, LARPing caveman compared to me, though.
- Fascism - You're ze building blocks of my system! But vhy do you keep switching sides? Admit it, you zink I’m one of ze most based ideologies out zere.
- Eco-Fascism - I love the environment! And I'm proud to be vegetarian!
- Volkism - Ve must restore the glory of our Volk by all means necessary!
Also, can you calm down with the paganism around The Church?
- Racial Nationalism & Aryan Nationalism - Ze Aryan Race is best, and ve must show ze truz of zat shall be heard all around ze Lebensraum!
- Eugenicism - Ze survival of ze fittest is ze natural order of zings, as shown by ze struggle between ze races. Ze Aryans are ze most evolved humans in the vorld!
WDYM Germans are inferior because zey lost?
- Totalitarianism - It's obvious.
- National Agrarianism - Blut und Boden! Wait, why doesn't your Lithuanian variant like me?
- National Transhumanism - GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE WORLD'S FINEST! Science und technology are essential to preserve our derl Aryan race. Zat’s vhy ve invented stuff like ze radio, Volkswagen, V2 rockets, Krupp Stahl und jet engines.
- Maternalism - German mozers shall follow ze zree Ks: Kinder, küche, kirche. Ich will reward you ze Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter for giving birth to more babies!
- İttihadism - Who, after all, speaks today of ze annihilation of ze Armenians?
- Yellow Socialism - A real socialist like me zat understands zis is about class collaboration,social improvement and fight against judens!
- Police Statism - Ze Gestapo was Wunderbar
- Blueshirtism - I made a a movie in support of Ireland.
Ehrenarier (Honorary Aryans)
- European Federalism - A brainchild of mein friend Walter Hallstein but still a degenerate.
- Islamic Fascism and Jihadism - Ze only religion ich respect is Islam, Ze only prophet ich admire is ze prophet Muhammad.
- Showa Statism - Fellow Axis member. Cool it with China though. He's still mein old friend.
- Chinese Theocracy - The Chinese, along with the Japanese, belong to ancient civilizations.
- State Shinto - Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good?
- Hungarism - Hungarians are honorary.
- Francoism -
I'd rather have my teeth pulled than speak to you again!Nice job winning that Civil war. But when will you join the Axis?
- Peronism - He always lends me refuge when things go down for me.
- Falangism - Mein Spanish friend. But why the race-mixing??!!1!
- Boseism - Respected Leader Bose and I worked closely together to instigate an anti-British revolution in India during the War. A true friend of mine, yet one who was torn ideologically between me and the Bolsheviks.
- Authoritarian Capitalism - Basically a better version of him, but still not socially oriented enough. The NSDAP implemented a robust social safety net to protect working-class Aryans just to make them loyal subjects to the Thousand-Year Reich.
- Positive Christianity - Look mein Kind, you're no good to mir if you can't even prove that Jesus wasn't a Jude.
- Alt-Right - Danke for defending me online, mein friends.
Even though most of you are un-Aryan inferior degenerates.
- Cultural Nationalism - Our culture must be protected but the Aryan race is far more important.
- National Capitalism - Mein economically far right son. Krupp vas a big help to the Reich even if ve disagree on many economic issues.
But why tf did you harbor filthy Judens? Just why man?
- Homofascism - Verdammt Ernst Röhm..
- National Bolshevism - Mein economically far left son. You take inspiration from ze worst untermenschen in matters of economy, but at least your social views are based and you support me, and Bose was a great ally in India. Besides, my friends Goebbels and Ribbentrop seem to have some sympathy towards you. But Paetel and Niekisch are a disgrace.
- Authoritarian Conservatism - Carl Schmitt is a good friend, but Dollfuss stood in the way for German Unity.
- Illegalism - Degenerate, but I created Dirlewanger Brigade just for you.
- Christian Democracy - He helped me get in power but Adenauer is a traitor who hated me.
- Mediacracy - The press is (((their))) scam as long as it's not run by Goebbels.
Why do you keep comparing me to zis clown?
- Tridemism - Wir were friends once, too bad he and mein Asian friend are sworn enemies. At least, John Rabe is a friend of the Chinese.
Just ignore how I went after the Chinese in Germany.
- Ilminism - He learned a lot from me, but he hates him.
- Black Islamism - You're all a bunch of Schwarzes but also Farrakhan praises Hitler and hates (((them))) so that's based.
- Black Nationalism - Mein Relationship with you is very complicated, on one hand your race is inferior, but on the other I admire your anti semetism and kanye west is very based, maybe we can work together against der juden?
- Reactionary Socialism - Your love of tradition und Völkish attitude will always be admirable, but you are a filthy commie.
- Jewish-Nazism - Filthy Jude and a useful idiot.
- Fourth Theory - My grandson that hates me for some reason despite being a near ideological identical twin to his dad, my weird commie son, who loves and adores me.
- Kemalism - Ich admired you, why don't you like me anymore?
- Stalinism (pre-1941) - Ich totally will not invade you sometime in ze future. Ich verspreche. Although I would give you the Baltics and East Poland to kill those inferiors.
- Capitalism - I have to regulate you a bunch, but you were a good help to Deutschland, but I hate ((( International Bankers))).
- Strasserism - Mein Bruder. We were once good friends, but he has no appreciation for Realpolitik.
- Thalassocracy - Carl Schmitt calls you cringe and the US and Britain are variants of you, but on the other hand, I am thinking about reclaiming my lost colonies. I will talk with the boys back in the Reichskolonialbund.
- Norse Pagan Theocracy - Himmler likes you but I'm not so sure about you.
- Christian Theocracy - Meh, As long as you work with me, you are alright.
- Kleptocracy - DAS WEIMAR GOVERNMENT IST RUN BY CRIMINALS WHO SEEK DEUTSCHLAND’S DESTRUCTION!!!
Ignore that I recruited criminals to suppress the Poles.
- Catholic Theocracy - I allowed Catholics to join my party but I also persecuted the church.
- Monarchism - Friedrich der Große ist mein idol but that Kaiser Wilhelm II with his gay cabinet is a total disgrace.
- Monarchism - You fought for me in World War 1, remember?
- Buddhist Theocracy - I didn't steal your symbol, the swastika is an ancient Indo-European image of the sun. But Himmler considered you as based.
- Bismarckism - I like you for uniting Germany, and I even named a ship after you. What do you mean I am a failure? And stop complaining about darwinism and paganism.
- Welfare Chauvinism - Ultranationalism is based, but stop caring for cripples and the mentally ill. Welfare makes us weak.
- Reactionary Liberalism - Least bad member of his family, the Clockcrossroad gang seems based but you don't like me also too democratic and liberal.
- Alt-Right Libertarianism - Thanks for your compliments but you're weird and like some of (((them))) .
Rothbard denied the Holocaust? Based!
- National Feminism - Mein gott, der fick ist das Scheiße? Well, at least you hate the Untermenschen too and I allowed many of you to fight in the Wehrmacht in WW2.
- NLPism - A lib that zare to compare me to the reds but some of them joined my party and also they have been always loyal to the german national spirit.
SIE IST OHNE EHRE!!
- Der Juden - FILTHY JUDEN!!! I will succeed to completely eradicate your "people" when I return to power!
- State Liberalism - FILTHY DEGENERATE!
- Gandhian Socialism - What do you mean I must stop the war? Besides, you are an impure non-Aryan disgrace and you deserved to be ruled by Britain!
- Marxism - Filthy (((Judeo-Bolshevik))) rat!
- Churchilism - We could had been great allies, Churchill. But you fucking threw it all to ally with the communists. I´ve bombed London many times and will continue so until your eventual surrender.
- Stalinism (post-1941) - HA HA HA, I never considered you a true ally! Prepare to die, inferior Georgian Judeo-Bolshevik!
- Marxism–Leninism - YOU DESERVED IT, THÄLMANN!
Thanks for enabling me, you moron. Now off to the camps you go.[Note 2]
- Honeckerism - I told you (((commies))) want to divide Germany. Ich should have sent you to the gas chamber, Honecker.
- CDUism (Later on) - Adenauer is a libtard traitor who divided Germany like the man above and sold it to the (((bankers))) of the west
, but he did shelter Heuss. Even so, he is a NATO puppet who completely banned me in FRG and did propaganda against me!
- Social Democracy - Was ist dieser Weimar garbage?
But killing this Jude sounds based, and a nice punching bag for the SA/SS.
- Iron Front - Same as above.
- Anti-Fascism - MY POLAR OPPOSITE REEEEEEEEEE!!!!
- Juden Feminism & Luxemburgism - Feminism is a Jewish conspiracy, thank you for admitting it, filthy Juden!
- Bundism, Labour Zionism, Leninism, & Trotskyism - Thank you for admitting it, filthy Judeo-Bolskeviks!
- Jewish Capitalism - I will break up interest slavery that has kidnapped productive capital, filthy (((bankers))) want to destroy the Aryan race.
- Pol Potism - Are you calling me insane? Look at this communist.
- Neoconservatism - Imperialism is based but your wars are to "spread democracy" for Israel. Go f- yourself, Juden!
I guess I will have to become National Capitalism to get his approval.
- Nordic Model - Are you not just him again? You ruined the glorious Nordic Aryans by letting the weak live.
- Trumpism - You're nothing like me, you kakistocratic orange polluting Jüdisch puppet! I'd never build a stupid wall around my enemies like some isolationist wimp!!
- Kahanism - [comment removed by moderator]
We can compromise with the Haavara agreement though.
- Neoliberalism - Arbeit Macht Frei, in die Lager mit Ihnen!
- Pink Capitalism - Und das gilt auch für dich!
- Juden Anarchism - Auch du, degenerierter!
- Queer Anarchism - Gottverdammt, wie oft muss ich das machen?!
- Democracy - Weak and disgusting system that promotes degeneracy!
- Plutocracy - Why is democracy here twice?
- Democratic Socialism - I've changed my mind. Imagine combining the above with Sozialismus, ugh!
- Left-Wing Nationalism - NEIN! This is NOT what I meant by "National Socialism"!
- Satirism - Damn you (((Chaplin and various makers of Downfall parodies))). Now almost no one takes me seriously!
- World Federalism - It seems the Zionists are now openly admitting to their plans for world domination, pathetic. You will die like the rest of the worthless untermenschen.
- Esoteric Socialism - Guess what I did to Freemasons?
- Anarcho-Naturism - PUT SOME CLOTHES ON YOU PERVERTED DUMMKOPFS!
- LGBT - TO THE GAS CHAMBERS YOU FILTHY DEGENERATES!!! And I've burned your books.
- LGBT Conservatism - I don't care if you are conservative or not, to the gas chamber, NOW!
- Social Capitalism - Filthy free-marketeer who also wants to let the weak live.
Appointing me to senior positions of your cabinet was fucking based though and thank you for assisting Eichmann.
- Progressivism - Absolutely Weimar und entartet.
- Objectivism - Filthy Jüdisch individualist.
- Globalism - NEIN! NEIN! NEIN! NEIN! NEIN! NEIN! NEIN...
- Alter-Globalization - ...NEIN! NEIN! NEIN! NEIN! NEIN! NEIN! NEIN!!!
- Titoism - NEEEEEEEEEIIIIN NOT THE PIT! ANYTHING BUT THAT PIT!
- Indigenism - YOU ALL DESERVED TO BE MANIFESTED!
Elwood Towner was based though
- Helvetic Model - "Switzerland possesses the most disgusting and miserable people and political system. The Swiss are the mortal enemies of the new Germany."
- Kakistocracy - Hey kid, wanna go camping?
- Kritarchy - YOU VILL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!
- Feminism - The only duty of Aryan women is to serve their husbands and raise kids.
Ignore that I allowed 500k women to enlist in the Wehrmacht.
- Socialism - “‘Socialism’, he retorted, putting down his cup of tea, ‘is the science of dealing with the common weal [health or well-being]. Communism is not Socialism. Marxism is not Socialism. The Marxians have stolen the term and confused its meaning. I shall take Socialism away from the Socialists.”
- Anarcho-Communism -NEIN NEIN NEIN ZE STUPID CUCK COMMIES WON'T ESTABLISH STATELESS MONEYLESS AND CLASLESS SOCIETY EVEN IF ZEY DID VE HAVE ZE BEST TECHNOLOGY TO OBLITERATE ZEM.
- Anarcho-Capitalism - Ze same zing as above but applied to capitalism.
- Council Communism - YOU BURNED THE REICHSTAG!!!
Not that I need that building since the Führer's powers are absolute.
- National Democracy - Ich banned you und killed your entire early movement.
- Rockefeller Republicanism - Verfluche dich, Berlin shall rise again!
Nicht that kind of Rockefeller.
- Steiner-Vallentyne School - Das war ein BEFEHL! DER ANGRIFF STEINERS WAR EIN BEFEHL!! WER SIND SIE, DASS SIE ES WAGEN, SICH MEINEN BEFEHLEN ZU WIDERSETZEN?! So weit ist es also gekommen? DAS MILITÄR HAT MICH BELOGEN! Jeder hat mich belogen, sogar die SS! Die gesamte Generalität ist nichts weiter als ein Haufen niederträchtiger, TREULOSER FEIGLINGE!
Wait, I am talking to the wrong guy
- Hitler's Beneficiaries: How the Nazis Bought the German People by Götz Aly
- Hitler: The Policies of Seduction by Rainer Zitelmann
- Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler
- The Wages of Destruction: The Making and Breaking of the Nazi Economy by Adam Tooze
- Nazi Party
- Nazism and Race
- List of Nazis
- List of National Socialist Parties
- National Socialist Program
- The Holocaust
- Economy of Nazi Germany
- Mefo bills
- Oeffa bills
- German Labour Front
- Strength Through Joy
- National Socialist People's Welfare
- Work Order Act
- Council of Trust
- Factory community
- Factory leader
- Beauty of Labour
- Reichsheimsttenamt (German)
- Reich Labour Service
- Trustee of Labour
- Four Year Plan
- Forced labour under German rule during World War II
- Reichswerke Hermann Goring
- National Socialist League of the Reich for Physical Exercise
- Bank of German Labor
Credit: TheLegend2T, Source
Credit: u/duy_physics, Source
Credit: TheLegend2T, Source
- ↑ Throughout World War II, Hitler often compared himself to Frederick the Great, and he kept a copy of Anton Graff's portrait of Frederick with him to the end in the Führerbunker in Berlin.
- ↑ Ernst Thälmann and the Communist Party of Germany targeted Social Democrat politicians instead because they thought Nazis coming to power would accelerate the collapse of capitalism, which at the time seemed preferable to the slow and reformist nature of moderate Marxists in the SDP
- ↑ https://pt.findagrave.com/memorial/194237719/armando-zanine_teixeira-j%C3%BAnior
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_R%C3%B6hm
- ↑ "It is true that in the National Socialist Letters, Goebbels put the accent on Socialism rather than on Nationalism, to such an extent that he sponsored an alliance between a Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia; he also flirted with an ideological alliance with other rebellious ‘have not’ counties such as India and China." © Curt Riess, Joseph Goebbels: A Biography, Doubleday & Company, Garden City, New York, (1948) p. 24
- ↑ Goebbels admired Dostoevsky, and also wrote that "Russia is our natural ally against the devilish temptation and corruption of the west."
- ↑ https://www.upi.com/Archives/1995/11/27/Belarus-leader-defends-Hitler-praise/9348817448400/
- ↑ Libertarians and holocaust denial
- ↑ #
- ↑ #