Not to be confused with National Liberalism
"A crown paid to the state is a crown paid towards the deterioration of the fatherland"Mogens Glistrup
National Libertarianism, also known as NatBert, or GreyLib is an anti-globalist, anti-communist, anti-government, culturally conservative and libertarian ideology. He is very close to Libertarianism on the compass. However, while Libertarianism tends to focus on the world at large, National Libertarianism focuses on his nation.
Unlike normal Libertarianism, National Libertarianism believes that nationalism is not mutually exclusive with liberty, but in fact required to attain what he terms "the most realistic, sustainable level of liberty". National Libertarianism believes that conflicts of interest caused by globalism, and diversity leads to government tyranny. Some NatBerts think that the best way to prevent such is to break up existing nations into culturally homogeneous states or nations.
Alt-Right Libertarianism is a synthesis of Alt-Right and Libertarianism. Both are culturally conservative and civically liberal most of the time, but AltBert express racial supremacist and xenophobic tendencies  also he can show sympathies towards some fascist and national socialist ideas
Even NatBert believes that those afromentioned peculiarities are incompatible with general libertarianism, so he tries his best to distance himself away from Alt-Right movements and people.
Utilitarian Ethnonationalism is the official ideology of the Danish Party Stram Kurs created by anti-islamist, marihuana legalisation activist and lawyer Rasmus Paludan, it can be considered a variant of Alt-Right Libertarianism. It stems from two pillars which have the objective to achieve "The greatest possible of happiness for as many ethnic danes as possible". The first one is the identitarian pillar which consists of improving national homogenity protection and assuring that the majority of Danes ethnically, linguistically, religiously, culturally and normatively profess the same or related values which is a prerogative for the next pillar. The libertarian pillar consists of limiting the government size and intervention against citizens' development of their individual freedom as much as possible 
In his spare time, National Libertarianism can normally be found at a firing range and/or drunkenly ranting about "The way the constitution was intended".
How to Draw
- Draw a ball.
- Draw Eyes
- Colour around the eyes in a greenish grey
- Draw a rattlesnake coiled around a sword
- Under the snake, write "DONT TREAD ON US" or "NO STEP ON SNEKS" or something else similar.
- Libertarianism - Taught me everything they know about the NAP, the state and why it should be restricted. Is progressive sometimes, but still likes me to some extent.
- Nationalism - Taught me all about the importance of nation!
- Confederalism - Good friend, has the same general idea.
- Federalism - Regional self-goverment balanced with federal government is also based.
- Paleolibertarianism - Best friend who emphasizes on tradition!
- Hoppeanism - 2nd best friend. Racist but has some solid points.
- Korwinism - Same as above. Crazier and monarchist for some reason.
- National Liberalism - My more moderate self! I'm sorry you got butchered by Alt-Right.
- Reactionary Liberalism - Mostly the same as above, but good God, get off crack. That stuff will kill you...
- Libertarian Conservatism - Wants free markets and small government. Did I mention that Ron Paul is based?.
- Austrolibertarianism - Mises was based AF.
- Alt-Lite - A proud member of his movement! Keep your distance from him.
- Isolationism - Let's not violate the NAP and focus on our own nation.
- Constitutionalism - The Chilean constitution is great and should be respected, Viva el rechazo!
- Conservative Liberalism - The first of our glorious heir.
- National Democracy - Roman Rybarski and Adam Heydel were great economists and patriots, also we make a great team in his homeland.
- Distributist Libertarianism - We must protect small and medium business owners from them.
- Right Reformism - Based Center-Rightist pal!
- Cultural Nationalism - Culture is what defines a nation.
- LGBT Conservatism - Pim Fortuyn, Bruce Bawer, Peter Thiel, Ricardo Delgado, Alice Weidel and Gerald Grosz all of them are trustworthy patriots and right-wingers.
- Pinochetism - He values liberty and his nation in high regard, and is willing to take measures to preserve those values.
- Manosphere - Johannes Kaiser did nothing wrong.
- Helvetic Model - Switzerland is the most based country.
- National Conservatism - Statist half-sibling. We're brothers in arms against globalism and leftism, though sometimes can be too authoritarian and some of them are economically left-leaning.
- Paleoconservatism - Similar to above, I hope you become more like your original self.
- Right-Wing Populism - Too statist like above. But I'd proudly vote for Maxime Bernier and his party!
- Post-Libertarianism - You're pragmatic but you really scare the heck outta me.
- Anarcho-Capitalism - Only care about themselves and money, not the nation. That being said, Rothbard was quite based, especially late in his life.
- Bleeding-Heart Libertarianism - Too progressive for me. At least we agree on economics and civil liberties.
- Liberaltarianism - Also too progressive, but Freedom and Solidarity is based.
- Green Libertarianism - Annoying hippie. But hey, at least we boh don't want to be tread on.
- Minarchism - Advocates for the most minimal state possible, which is super based! But can be progressive sometimes, plus I'm not sure if they really care about the nation... what was that? Come on now, "nation" and "state" are two different things!
- Civil Libertarianism - They have some very based ideas like free speech, firearms and self-defense, though they get too progressive in other areas.
- National Anarchism - A... pleasant acquaintance, to say the least, if a little too left-leaning. And ethnonationalist.
- Nilssonian Anarcho-Fascism - Another pleasant acquaintance but slightly better than the one above. Please get rid of that fash garbage.
- Pink Capitalism - SJW trash, based economics and liberty though.
- Separatism - The state shouldn't tell everyone how to live their lives in their own land, it's up to them to decide- HEY! WHY ARE YOU SECEDING?! GET THE FUCK BACK HERE!!! DON'T MAKE ME VIOLATE THE NAP!
- Left-Wing Nationalism - We hate each other when it comes to economics and the state, but, at last, we are bounded by our love for the nation.
- Welfare Chauvinism - You're a more crazier LeftNat, though somewhat better.
- National Capitalism - Good economics and nationalism, but too much statism and racism!
- Gaullism - The most tolerable leftist.
- Globalism - You violate the NAP!
- Anti-Fascism - Domestic terrorist who ruins small businesses!
- National Socialism - Insane racist and statist who makes nationalism look bad!
- Alt-Right - Stop masquerading as libertarians, you're not one of us and never will be! Leave us alone! Plus, Our son is weird as fuck!
- Democratic Socialism - Just admit it, Sanders will never be president.
- Luxemburgism - Bitter enemy!
- Marxism–Leninism - Centralized, undemocratic, freedom-hating commie animal!
- Reactionary Socialism - What the hell is wrong with you?
- Progressivism - Actual SJW trash!
- Marxism - You ruined Western civilization, you lunatic!
- Neoconservatism - Fake conservative! I'm not going to die in a war somewhere in the Middle East for some drops of oil!
- Fascism - You're not a nationalist, you're a freedom-hating despot who ruined its name forever!
- Neoliberalism - Piss off, SJW globetard!
- Trotskyism - Permanent communist revolution? Aren't you just a tankie neocon?
- Zionism - Neocons steal my tax money and give it to you!
- Neo-Libertarianism - Not a real libertarian, you're just neocon in disguise!
- National Bolshevism - Yeah, this is the worst.
- Islamic Theocracy - Assimilate or leave.
- State Liberalism - Globalist? Authoritarian? Progressive? Plutocrat? You are the worst!
- Crusade of Romanianism - You may be a libertarian nationalist, but combining socialism with fascism is an unforgivable sin and out of the question.
- Calvin Coolidge
- Matt Gaetz
- Maxime Bernier
- Mogens Glistrup
- Lauren Southern
- Mark Meechan
- Peter Thiel
- Janusz Korwin-Mikke
- Adam Heydel
- Johannes Kaiser
- Moshe Feiglin
- Richard Sulík
- Rasmus Paludan
- Bill Etheridge
- Norman Lowell
- Konfederacja Wolność i Niepodległość
- Congress of the New Right (Poland)
- Real Politics Union (Poland)
- House Freedom Caucus
- People's Party of Canada
- Alaskan Independence Party
- Progress Party
- Hard Line
- Progress Party
- ACT New Zealand
- Dawn of Liberty Party
- Scottish Libertarian Party
- Freedom and Solidarity
- Libertarian Party of Canada (according to this wiki)
- UKIP (Self-described)
- While Europe Slept by Bruce Bawer
- Nations By Consent: Decomposing the Nation-State by Murray Rothbard
- Nation,state and economy by Ludwig Von Mises
- The War of Dreams by Moshe Feiglin
- White, Right and Libertarian by Christopher Chase Rachels
- Imperium Evropa:The Book That Changed The World by Norman Lowell
- In Defense Of Libertarian Nationalism by Roark
- Libertarianism Needs Nationalism (Not Statism) by Richard Storey
- Libertarians Against Open Borders by Vincent John
- The Case for Libertarian Nationalism, part I:Inmigration by Tom Meyer
- The Case for Libertarian Nationalism, Part II:Defense by Tom Meyer
- National Minarchism
- For a New Libertarian by Jeff Deist
- Libertarianism in One Country by John Derbyshire
- How Russia Uses Inmigration and Naturalization to Grow State Power by Ryan McMaken
- What is national libertarianism? By El Nacional-libertario (The National-libertarian, Johannes Kaiser) (in Spanish)
- Moshe Feiglin: The Orthodox, Libertarian and Pro-weed Israeli Politician
- Re-evaluating free markets (Libertarian Nationalism)
- Nationalist Libertarian
- Calvin Coolidge:The Silent President
- Coolidge:The Best President You don't Know
- De 24 Maerkesager
- El Nacional-Libertario
- Moshe Feiglin
- Una Mirada Libertaria
- Logan Liberty
- Radical Capitalist
- Lauren Southern
- Calvin Coolidge Presidential Foundation
- Sacrum Imperium Romanum
- Nationens Kurs
- Sankt Jakob Maurerdraeberens Kirke
- The party wants to cut off economic aid from the United States and Great Britain.
- Party founder Moshe Feiglin has made comments that are seemingly supportive of Adolf Hitler and the Nazi Party.
- Party Constitution (Part II Names and Objectives,Objectives)