National Conservatism (NatCon) is a statist, culturally right-wing, civically and economically variable, but usually authoritarian right, and nationalist ideology who intends to preserve traditions and national and cultural identity as well as emphasising the protection of national interests, mixing elements of conservatism with nationalism. He carries a strict sense of law and order, is usually nationalistic, in favor of regulating immigration and values both the nation and the traditional family.
In Europe NatCon holds eurosceptic ideas.
DeSantism is based on the political beliefs of Florida Governor and 2024 Republican Presidential candidate Ron DeSantis. While running for Governor, DeSantis emphasized his support for Trump by running an ad in which DeSantis taught his children how to "build the wall" and say "Make America Great Again" and dressed one of his children in a red "Make America Great Again" jumper. Asked if he could name an issue where he disagreed with Trump, DeSantis did not identify one. DeSantis ran on a platform supporting Fiscal Conservatism and opposing sanctuary cities.
During the COVID-19 Pandemic, DeSantis resisted imposing restrictions such as face mask mandates, stay-at-home orders, and vaccination requirements. In May 2021, he signed into law a bill that prohibited businesses, schools, cruise ships, and government entities from requiring proof of vaccination.
In March 2022, DeSantis signed into law the Parental Rights in Education Act, called the "Don't Say Gay" law by its opponents, which prohibits instruction on sexual orientation or gender identity in public school classrooms from kindergarten to grade three. In response to The Walt Disney Company's opposition to the bill, and amid an ongoing feud between DeSantis and Disney, DeSantis suggested that the Florida legislature revoke Disney World's special self-governing privileges over its 25,000-acre (10,000-hectare) property—privileges granted to the company in 1967. On April 22, 2022, he signed a bill to dissolve the Reedy Creek Improvement Act, which allows Disney to self-govern its district, by June 2023.
Faragism is an economically liberal/libertarian, socially conservative, and nationalist ideology based on the political beliefs of former leader of both Reform UK (formerly the Brexit Party) and the United Kingdom Independence Party (UKIP) and Member of the European Parliament Nigel Farage.
Main Articles: Authoritarian Conservatism and Kleptocracy
Main Article: Tridemism
Main Article: Ilminism
Main Articles: Neoconservatism and Reactionary Liberalism
Main Article: Ethnonationalism
Main Article: Zionism
Personality and Behavior
NatCon usually looks down upon moderate nationalists as he thinks they're all fake and that he is the only "true nationalist".
It's important to not confuse NatCon and AuthCon. Despite both ideologies holding the same stances on social and cultural issues, NatCon is concerned about the nation, while AuthCon is more about state power, with the latter sometimes being anti-nationalist (see:Yanukovych, Kadyrov, etc.).
He usually hangs out with National Liberalism and Conservative Liberalism, with the former sometimes getting into disputes due to being less culturally consistent. His other best friends are Paternalistic Conservatism and National Libertarianism. He treats Alt-Lite as his younger apprentice.
NatCon is an avid fan of Poland, and Hungary
How to Draw
The design of National Conservatism is a recolor of Nationalism, using blue as the base instead of orange to represent conservatism.
- Draw a ball
- Fill it in with sky-blue
- Draw a black flag in the middle
- Add the eyes and you're done!
- Nationalism - Love you, dad!
- Right-Wing Populism - Comrade in arms who's found some recent success spreading my ideology across the world.
- Paleoconservatism - My American brother.
- Classical Conservatism - You're very based, especially Powell, but in this day and age, it's all about the nation now.
- National Liberalism - We're almost an ideological match, except he's a liberal.
Stop saying I'm hijacking you.
- Conservative Liberalism - Another liberal that isn't a cuck and has good values, Prager is so awesome.
- Conservatism - Yeah I get that a lot of the time you're also quite nationalist, but you don't place as much emphasis on it as I do.
- Trumpism - Right guy, right ideology.
- Bannonism - Also he's right-hand.
- National Libertarianism - My libertarian counterpart, who can be a bit crazy.
Oh come on, the state is pretty cool...
- Cultural Nationalism - Almost me!
- Hamiltonianism - Hamilton was really based.
- Christian Democracy - Church buddy!
- Christian Theocracy - Fanatical church buddy!
- Religious Nationalism - Religion and Nationalism? Sign me up!
- National Democracy - My friend in Poland.
- Yellow Socialism - The only kind of socialism that I like.
- Social Corporatism - Be more nationalist and you're perfect.
- Gaullism - Greatest French Patriot!
But Zemmour is better.
- Protectionism - We must ensure that our products and enterprises are not destroyed by foreign rivals and globalization.
- Neo-Nationalism - The idea of a Nation-State will prevail!
- Helvetic Model - I'm the main political force in his countries.
- National Progressivism - Based Nationalism, cringe Progressivism.
- Authoritarian Conservatism - You did what you had to do to fight back the uprisings of Nazism in the 20th century, but you care too much about the state instead of the nation itself. And don't forget that some of you, such as Kadyrov or Yanukovych were opposed to nationalism.
- Anarcho-Conservatism - Anarchy? Good luck with that, I guess...
- National Anarchism - Same as above.
- Hoppeanism - And so on...
- Francoism - Franco was a dictator for sure, but he's alright.
- Pinochetism - Same as above and also more globalized.
Death flights were based though.
- Paternalistic Conservatism - Some of my variants don't like Welfare, but some others do like It. Overall, you are an ok ideology. Poland is still pretty based.
- Neoconservatism - I'm mixed on you. Fighting communists is incredibly based. However these military interventions are done for gl*balist purposes, are sometimes against other tradition enjoyers, and they, unfortunately, escalated the refugee crisis beyond control. The Iraq War was a giant mistake indeed.
- Conservative Socialism - Based when it comes to everything but economics. Stop hanging around with the leftists all the time!
- Left-Wing Nationalism - I love how you value the importance of the nation, but why chose socialism? I guess you and ConSoc have the most common sense out of all the other leftards though.
- Liberal Conservatism - Too moderate, but at least Poroshenko is a patriot.
- Christian Socialism - I like your Christian values, but leftism? Really?
- Progressive Conservatism - I don't get it. Seriously, what are you?!
- Alt-Lite - My grandson who popularized me amongst the youth, but get off the internet, it's rotting your brain.
- Ultranationalism - Pipe down...
- One-Nation Conservatism - My moderate welfarist self. Cameron is too globetard, but at least BoJo did something right, such as getting Brexit done.
- Neoliberalism - Well, it depends... Thatcher is patriotic alright, but many of you use degenerate pink aesthetics.
- Globalism - I hate everything about you so much.
- Pan-Nationalism - Look, even if they're our brothers, they want to get rid of our unique culture. I'm fine with having my own nation!
- Queer Anarchism - Sodomite and an anarchist. I think I'm gonna puke...
- Progressivism - Cultural Marxist degenerate!
- Marxism - Stop calling me Boor-Joo-Ah, you culture destroyer!
- Left-Wing Populism - An ideology that is supposed to rally all the poor instead rallies all the spoiled rich...
Goddamn commies, how do they do that?!
- Trotskyism - Globetard commie
- Liberalism - They are the only good liberals! (And maybe them, I guess.)
- Socialism - Communism, socialism... call it what you like, there's very little difference in the two.
- African Socialism - DEATH TO THE MPLA!
- Eugenicism - I'm not a fan of abortion, euthanasia, and Gattaca and you're not what we need.
- Pink Capitalism - Stop corrupting my nation with your gay merchandise!!!
- Marxist Feminism - A commie that wants to destroy the traditional family. Need to say more?
- Anti-Fascism - You're ALL globalist puppets! All of you!
- Revolutionary Progressivism - My worst nightmare...
- State Liberalism - What in the even...
CaliforniaNeighborstan - Get your woke citizens away from my clay!
- Nazism - Socialist turd, a true Nationalist should stand up to globalist scums like you!
- White Nationalism - We don't need a "White Empire", Racism sucks ass and be glad with the White Race being safe.
Rhodesia was based.
- National Rally
- Alternative for Germany
- The Republicans
- Brothers of Italy
- Vlaams Belang
- Freedom Party of Austria
- Swiss People's Party
- Progressive Citizens' Party
- Law and Justice
- National Movement
- Right-Wing of the Republic
- Sweden Democrats
- Alternative for Sweden
- Finns Party
- Progress Party
- The Democrats
- Identity and Democracy Party (EU Parliament, includes most of the above)
- European Conservatives and Reformists Party
- Republican Party of Czechoslovakia
- UK Independence Party
- National Front
- Liberal Democratic Party
- People's Action Party
- New Right
- Bharatiya Janata Party
- Freedom Front Plus
- National Union for the Total Independence of Angola
- Mozambican National Resistance
- National Republican Association – Colorado Party
- National Party of Honduras
- Nationalist Republican Alliance
- Donald Trump
- Jair Bolsonaro
- Giorgia Meloni
- Santiago Abascal
- Javier Ortega Smith
- Jean-Marie Le Pen
- Marine Le Pen
- Viktor Orbán
- Narendra Modi
- Yoram Hazony
- Daniel Pipes
- Robert Spencer
- Victor Davis Hanson
- Michelle Malkin
- Jonas Savimbi
- Afonso Dhlakama
- Ian Smith
- The Signifance of Borders:Why Representative Government Needs Nation-State by Thierry Baudet
- The Virtue of Nationalism by Yarom Hazony
- National Conservatism: A Statement Of Principles
- In Defence of National Conservatism
- Why America Needs National Conservatism
- ↑ "Conserve". Wikipedia (French)
- ↑ "Conserva". Wikipedia (Russian, translated)
- ↑ Abe's return to the prime ministership saw a renewed attempt to downplay Japan's wartime atrocities in school textbooks, an issue that had contributed to his earlier downfall.
- ↑ Tony Abbott once said “climate change is crap.”
- ↑ DeSantis increased funding for climate adaptation, but not mitigation
- ↑ https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/ron-desantis-book-bans-florida-b2270116.html
- ↑ https://www.floridabulldog.org/2023/01/ron-desantis-accused-torture-at-guantanamo-when-he-was-navy-jag/
- ↑ https://www.tcpalm.com/story/news/politics/elections/2018/09/21/heres-where-ron-desantis-andrew-gillum-stand-environment/1294868002/
- ↑ Farage has described the Alt-Lite as ‘Criminal, lunatic fringe’ and its influence over UKIP was a factor in him leaving the party. However, he has been accused of being Alt-Lite in substance, if not style.
- ↑ Nigel Farage school letters reveals concerns about fascism
- ↑ https://youtu.be/NgkE8M6dw5c
- ↑ The rise of national capitalism (in the US)
- ↑ "Nigel Farage a Stalinist dictator, says UKIP MEP"
- ↑ Farage has previously claimed that he admires Putin and mostly blamed the Ukraine conflict on NATO expansion. However, he has also criticised Putin’s authoritarianism, and Reform UK under Tice’s leadership has taken an Anti-Putin stance since 2022.
National Conservatism vs Islamism