Nacionalismo was a far-right, Argentine Fascist ideology, that came out of a resurgence of Traditionalism and nostalgia for Feudalism in the early 1910s. It became a powerful and significant force in Argentine politics in the 1930s. Nacionalismo supports Authoritarianism, Traditionalism, Corporatism, militant catholicism and support of the landed gentry. They despised Liberalism, Socialism, Freemasonry, Feminism, Jews and foreigners. It believes that Liberalism and Democracy are the prelude to Marxism.
Beginning in the mid-1930s, Nacionalistas declared their concern for the working-class and support for social reform, with the newspaper La Voz Nacionalista declaring "The lack of equity, of welfare, of social justice, of humanity, has made the proletariat a beast of burden ... unable to enjoy life or the advances of civilization". By the late 1930s, with industrial development increasing in the country, Nacionalistas promoted a policy of progressive income redistribution to allow more money to be with wage-earners and thus allowing them to invest and widen the economy and increase industrial growth.
In the 1940s, the Nacionalistas rose from a fringe group to be a substantial political force in Argentina. In the 1940s, the Nacionalistas emphasized the need for economic sovereignty, requiring greater industrialization and the take-over of foreign companies. By the 1940s, the Nacionalistas was effectively run by the military clique known as the Grupo Oficiales de Unidos (GOU). The GOU was highly suspicious about the threat of communism and along with the Nacionalistas supported the revolution of 1943.
How to Draw:
The colours of the flag of Nacionalismo represent the national colours of Argentina while the cross represents Christianity.
- Draw a ball
- Draw 2 thick light blue lines, one from top to bottom, one from right to left
- Add eyes
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
|Light Blue||#74ACDF||116, 172, 223|
- Traditionalism - ME GUSTA!
- Feudalism - Reject Modernity, return to Feudalism.
- National Socialism - One of my biggest influences!
- Corporatism - My economics!
- Ultranationalism - ARGENTINA IS THE NUMBER #1! FUCK CHILE, URUGUAY, PARAGUAY AND BOLIVIA!
- Irredentism - We shall reconquer all the lost territories of the viceroyalty of the rio de la Plata.
- Clerical Fascism - Religious + Fascist = BASED!
- Stratocracy - Who's a good boy? You!
- Integral Nationalism - Just the best.
- Peronism - We trusted on you, but why did you have to betray us and ally with the commies ?
- Welfare Chauvinism - I like your stance against the unworthy, but why do you have do be so commie ?
- Alt-Right - The American, 21st century version of me, but stop saying that Argentinians are not White as we, Europeans, came from BOATS!!!
- Marxism–Leninism - FILTHY COMMIES!
- Liberalism and Democracy - The prelude to Marxism.
- Feminism - GET BACK TO THE KITCHEN!
- Freemasonry - Freemasons are behind everything!!
- Jewish Theocracy & Zionism - [comment removed by moderator for anti-semitism]
- Laicism - ARE YOU JUST THEM AGAIN???
- Pinochetism - Chilean Nationalism? NeoLIBERALism? HELL NAH!
Credit: u/NokareKare Source