Monarcho-Syndicalism is a authoritarian left, culturally right version of National syndicalism that advocates for an integralist monarchy with a strong focus on freeing the proletariat from hands of the bourgeoisie.
National-Syndicalist Movement (Portugal)
The history of Monarcho-Syndicalism starts with Francisco Barcelos de Rolão Preto founding the National-Syndicalist Movement in Portugal; designated as "Camisas azuis", it was movement inspired in catholicism. Opposed to communism, fascism and liberal capitalism.
Francisco de Barcelos Rolão Preto
In 16th June of 1933, Francisco Preto started a speech against the salazarist regime.
In 1935, Francisco tried a revolution against the salazarist regime, ending with him being arrested, and being exiled. In Spain, when the spanish civil war started, he was on the side of the Falangists.
Personality and Behavior
Monarcho-Syndicalism loves revolution against the bourgeois. Also, he loves when killing republicans.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball.
- Draw a purple diagonal line along the middle.
- Fill the bottom half with purple.
- Fill the top half with red.
- Draw a gear with opposing colors along the middle.
- Draw a hammer and torch in the middle of the gear also in opposing colors to the background.
- Add the eyes.
- Add a crown and you're done!
- (optional) Adorn the crown with hammer and torch symbols and stars in the same color scheme as the ball.
|Purple||#7950AA||121, 80, 170|
|Red||#FF0000||255, 0, 0|
|Yellow||#FFD525||255, 213, 37|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
|Black||#141414||20, 20, 20|
- Monarcho-Socialism - Based Brother!
- National Syndicalism - Almost perfect just needs a King
- Mladorossism - That one insane friend
- Salazarism -
Republicano criptofascista totalitário sem ideologia de jeito!Based nationalism, traditionalism and corporatism I guess.
- Falangism - Why must you carry the syndicalist name in vain, you fascist?
- Republicanism - 1910 was a mistake.
- Sindicalismo e Integralismo (Pt)
- Francisco Rolão Preto
- The Blue Shirts: Portuguese Fascists and the New State
- Wacky ideologies 13 Monarcho-sindicalism by Knights of Alternate History
Credit: Cummleman's drawing