Monarcho-Distributism also called MonDist is the son of Distributism and Monarchism, he is an Authoritarian Unity ideology that believes Distributism is best run with a monarch who would safeguard the nation, uphold its traditions and its central principles, such as subsidiarity. He is depicted as regal, getting along with other monarchist and distributist ideologies, and being religious.
Personality and Behavior
Monarcho-Distributism is depicted as a more regal figure. Often with his eyes closed and acting above others. He is also depicted as getting along with other Monarchist and Distributist ideologies. He is seen having conversations and looking at other ideologies with a happy look on his face, though he doesn't have such a good relationship with his sister Anarcho-Distributism. He is also seen as very religious. He can be depicted as being with the Catholic Theocracy or holding a rosary.
He also really likes his sister's feet.
How To Draw
Main version, this design is based on JubQ#7091's flag:
- In the middle you put a thick purple line.
- On the left you put orange with a line of yellow as well as papal keys of the same color
- On the right you put orange with a line of yellow as well as papal keys of the same color
- You put a white dogs head and neck in the middle with a torch with the stick as orange and a yellow flame
- The eye of the dog will be purple
- Put a crown on top and you're done
|Purple||#8F1475||143, 20, 117|
|Orange||#FC8922||252, 137, 34|
|Yellow||#FEC62B||254, 198, 43|
- Put on the left a decently thick purple line
- Next on the right but another decently thick orange line
- On the right of that color the rest of the ball with yellow
- Draw the hound of Saint Dominic with a tiny yellow crown
- Add a crown on top and you're done
|Purple||#4E037C||78, 3, 124|
|Orange||#F38E22||243, 142, 34|
|Yellow||#F4C439||244, 196, 57|
- Guild Socialism - Get yourself a monarch and you would be pretty cool.
- Catholic Theocracy - I am loyal the Vicar of Christ in Rome.
- Monarcho-Socialism - I do not like what you did with the Carlists that's for sure.
- Monarcho-Capitalism - Concentrated privately-owned wealth is cringe.
- Anarcho-Distributism - My sister, now please don't tell her about the feet pics.
- Reactionary Socialism - Based but takes things way too far.
- Jacobin - Chesterton can be wrong sometimes.
- Marxism-Leninism - Getting rid of monarchs is very cringe.
- Why I am a Monarchist
- Real Catholic Monarchy
- Monarchy and the American Constitution
- Monarchy as Distributist Government
- The Social and Political Thought of Saunders Lewis
Drawed by Based And Jedpilled