Mladorossism is a Authoritarian left ideology that advocates for a Russian Monarchy under a Soviet-style system. Like his father, he is erratic, insane and occasionally prone to violence.
The Mladorossi at first were a anti-communist. They argued against the idea of creating a "free Russia" on non-Russian soil, believing strongly that what they called "Soviet-occupied Russia" was the only Russia that could be in existence. The Mladorossi believed that the Soviet government was preserving the Russian state and defending its national interests. They also believed the October revolution would create a new, young Russia. In the 1930s, the Mladorossi adopted an increasingly open pro-Soviet position, claiming that they were to become the second Soviet party. The Mladorossi were given label of being "Soviet patriots" amidst the White émigrés, and speculation began that the organization was being influenced if not controlled by the Soviet secret police. The founder of the Mladorossi, Alexander Kazembek, was implicated of having ties with the Soviet consulate and the OGPU. In 1937, after being spotted in a café in France speaking to several Soviet diplomats, Kazembek resigned his post. After WW2 he moved to the USA where he would live out the rest of his life. At the start of World War II, many Mladorossi volunteered to join the French Resistance. After the war ended, the organisation dissolved and was no longer heard of.
Personality and Behavior
Mladorossism (just like his father National Bolshevism) is erratic, insane and occasionally prone to violence, especially when he sees any Stalinists. He is often seen with Monarcho-Socialism and Euskadi Carlism as he sees them as all on the same page so they get along.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball,
- Color the ball blue,
- Draw a white globus cruciger ("orb and cross"), aka a Holy Hand Grenade in the centre,
- Draw a gold crown on top of the ball, with red jewels,
- Draw the eyes and you're done!
|Blue||#0E0A54||14, 10, 84|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
|Gold||#FFE101||255, 225, 1|
|Red||#C5060E||197, 6, 14|
- National Bolshevism - My Dad who Inspired me.
- Monarchism - Glory to the Tsar!
- Monarcho-Fascism - Fellow Fascist Monarchists.
- Monarcho-Socialism - Fellow Socialist Monarchists.
- Monarcho-Syndicalism - Same as above, just Syndicalist.
- Clerical Fascism - Fellow Fascist, and a firm believer in Christ.
- Christian Communism - Fellow Communist and Christian.
- Christian Socialism - See above, although he is unfortunately less extreme.
- Euskadi Carlism - Based Spanish Comrade. A bit soft though.
- Orthodox Theocracy - I will restore you to your former glory.
- Yellow Socialism - Socialist and Racist? Based.
- Conservative Socialism - Traditionalist Comrade! I just wish you could be a bit more... extreme.
- State Socialism - A strong, socialist state is necessary to get anything done.
- Reactionary Socialism - Traditionalist, Religious, Monarchist, AND Socialist? I love you, Comrade.
- Juche - Pretty close! Just embrace Christianity and your monarchist nature.
- Marxism–Leninism - He says I'm a Reactionary but has some good ideas. Also, did you HAVE to shoot the Czar?
- Fascism - You also have some good ideas, but you keep working with.. him.
- Strasserism - You would have been based, but you give me Barbarossa flashbacks.
- Black-Hundredism - Fellow Russian Nationalist, but do you HAVE to hate Socialism, Comrade?
- National Socialism - You used to be cool, but you murdered SO MANY RUSSIANS, LIKE WTF DUDE!
- Bleeding-Heart Libertarianism - A SMALL STATE? NOT HURTING MINORTITES? NO MONARCH? AND A FILTHY CAPITALIST? I hate every, single, part of you.
- Iron Front- Yeah, I'm a Monarchist, Fascist, AND Communist, what are you gonna do about it?
- Stalinism - You betrayed Lenin's teachings and sent our supporters to the gulags! YOU MANIAC!