Mexican Fascism is an Culturally Far Right, Fascist ideology that resides in the upper left half of the Authoritarian Unity section of the political compass.
Mexican Fascism looks up to the Second Mexican Empire as the nation's golden era, praising its high-ranking conservative politicians and Emperor Maximilian I. It rejects the republic as a failure that is to blame for much of the nation's long-standing problems and a model based on imported French ideas incompatible with the Mexican nation.
Coupled with its praise for the Second Empire is Irredentism seeking to restore the borders of the First Empire. It rejects the United States' ownership over the territories ceded to it following the Mexican-American War as well as Texas, and it also wishes to reintegrate Central America into the country. The American border question leads it to also harbor wider anti-american sentiments manifested as a desire to vanquish Anglo-American influence from the country and its culture.
Its economic model is third-positionist in character and based on Distributism, with an emphasis on workers' rights and rejection of both Capitalism and Marxism. In addition, it calls for a withdrawal from international trade deals, organizations and banks.
Mexican Fascism cherishes Pan-Hispanism and the nation's Spanish heritage, yet also places a high value on the cultures of the indigenous peoples, seeking to revitalize them in order to achieve greater national unity and promoting the racial and cultural mixing between Spanish and indigenous civilizations as a cornerstone of the Mexican national identity. However, this doesn't stop the ideology from manifesting itself as staunchly anti-immigrant.The rest of the prevalent rhetoric is one hostile towards foreigners, Globalism, leftists (especially Marxists), the LGBT community and "anti-nation minorities". Militants of the ideology proclaim an opposition to violence and illegal activity, seeking to achieve their ends through persuation and popular support.
How to Draw
- Eco-Fascism - I love Monarch butterflies!
- Traditionalism - We must hold to the values that define our nation.
- Nationalism - Mexico First!
- Irredentism - When are we taking over Central America again?
- Ultranationalism - Cool!
- Francoism - A good friend. Viva España.
- Falangism - Another Spanish friend.
- Brazilian Integralism - Brazilian fren who has great ideas.
- Kleptocracy - You have ruined Mexico!
- Indigenous Anarchism - Destroy the communes!
- Democracy - You have failed my people and let the country get overrun by drug dealers!
- Neozapatismo - Stupid commies in Chiapas, will overrun them when I get the chance.
- Bonapartism- Wtf? Give me back my empire!
Credit: TheLegend2T, Source