Not to be confused with Mediacracy.
Mediocracy, or explicitly Rule of the Mediocre, is a form of government where a class of mediocre individuals are more dominant in society. While this ideology is mostly a joke, one could make the argument that the most average person in society is its best representative and as such should control the nation. It could be said that it is a less extreme form of Kakistocracy (which wants society to be ruled by the least competent, as opposed to just the mediocre).
Judging from its name, they're mediocre. Their best friends are Moderates, Grillers, and sometimes Neoliberals. He only prefer songs based on how popular or relevant they are.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball.
- Fill in it with blue(#4C87FF).
- Draw a white triangle pointing up, but not all the way up to the ball.
- Draw a blue crown in the triangle.
- Draw in the eyes.
|Light Blue||#4C87FF||76, 135, 255|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
- Democracy - Most people are mediocre.
- Moderatism - Fellow normie.
- Kakistocracy - Cool it down there bud. We should be mediocre, not downright stupid!
- Technocracy - Too smart!
- Combatocracy - Too strong!