Matriarchal Monarchism or MatMon is an economically and culturally variable, though usually somewhat traditional but always some form of feminist and at least somewhat statist ideology. She supports monarchy but believes that the monarch should always be a queen. This could be due to cultural/spiritual beliefs, or because she believes women are more capable for that position.
Matriarchal Monarchists tend to believe that a monarch should act motherly towards their subjects, and therefore is a position best suited for Women. Otherwise, certain cultures may put emphasis on Women in positions of authority, leading people to want a Female monarch.
Succession in Matriarchal Monarchist societies could follow a matrilineal primogeniture, in which the oldest daughter is entitled to the throne or matrilineal ultimogeniture, in which the youngest daughter is entitled to the throne. There are also systems in which the position is passed down between the seniority of each generation, or is rotated between sisters.
Personality and Behaviour
Matriarchal Monarchism will usually act in a way typical of most Queen figures, and may take certain characteristics from Monarchism, Matriarchism or Feminism.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball,
- Colour the ball with pink
- In the centre, draw a yellow Venus symbol (♀),
- Add a gold crown and (optionally) a pink bow on top,
- Add the eyes and your done!
|Pink||#F369D5||243, 105, 213|
|Yellow||#FFF200||255, 242, 0|
|Gold||#FFFF00||255, 255, 0|
- Matriarchy - Female power!
- Monarchism - Put more queens in power!
- Absolute Monarchism - So long as she's a queen!!
- Constitutional Monarchism - Same for you!
- Conservative Feminism - We both agree that Women can still be free while in traditional roles, even if we don't quite agree on what those roles are.
- Queen Elizabeth II - Keep slaying in Heaven, Queen! You will be missed.
- Feminism - We may agree on Women as great leaders, but you want to destroy monarchy and tradition instead of reforming it to put Women in those positions of power.
- Radical Feminism - All women are queens indeed, but sometimes you should learn to shut up certain times, sister.
- Patriarchy - Men? No can do.