Marxism–Leninism–Maoism (MLM) (also called Gonzalo Thought, Naxalism, Prachanda Path, or National Democracy in Peru, India, Nepal, and the Philippines, respectively) is a synthesis of Marxism–Leninism and Maoism and is claimed to be a unified, coherent higher stage of Marxism.
It is an economically far-left, culturally progressive ideology wherein the belief of Communism through people's war is advocated. Compared to traditional Marxism-Leninism, the revolution, in this case 'people's war' is preferably launched (in regards to MLM revolutionaries in locations they deem semi-feudal and semi-colonial) in the rural areas to gain support from the toiling masses rather than the urban working sector. This is further heightened by Maoist revolutionary principles that stray from the Chinese characteristics used by Mao to universalize the Maoist strategy of revolution. Typically, these parties strive to setup base areas and build support in the most exploited and impoverished communities in whatever location they are intending to start a people’s war.
It was not synthesized until 1966 with the creation of the Historical Eight Documents by Charu Majumdar. This ideology was later adopted and revitalized by leaders such as Abimael Guzman (Presidente Gonzalo), Pushpa Kamal Dahal (Prachanda), Ibrahim Kaypakkaya, Jose Maria Sison and Fusako Shigenobu. Leaders of the Communist Party of India - Marxist-Leninist-Maoist, Communist Party of Peru - Shining Path, Communist Party of Nepal - Unity Centre, Communist Party of Turkey - Marxist-Leninist, Communist Party of the Philippines, and the Japanese United Red Army respectively.
Marxism–Leninism–Maoism rejects Third Worldism, and considerss Maoism to just be Marxism–Leninism applied to the particularities of the Chinese Revolution.
People's War and Anti-Opportunism
People's War is the idea that in order to truly establish a Communist society, the party should organize a revolution through warfare rather than a political, electoral focus. This is due to the fact that according to both Lenin and Mao's writings, political elections are seen as comprador frauds used to turn opportunist parties to turn to capitalism to appease the big-power bourgeois. Because of this, MLM sees De-Leonism as Capitalism with extra steps.
Due to Marxism-Leninism-Maoism holding onto the theory that soon the world will accept communism and establish a global people's society, Maoists often intervene in the side of other Maoist revolutions to further build the success of such democratic revolutions. For example, many anarcho-communists, although politically different from the authoritarian state of the MLM, joined the PKK and TKP/ML in their fight against ISIS through their shared love for the people's liberation and hatred for fascism.
Marxism-Leninism-Maoism sees itself as the highest form of traditional Marxism, which in itself has scrubbed and proportionized Marxism to a universal statute. Due to this, other branch ideologies are considered revisionists, who bend communism to a disproportionate ideology that allows cracks for capitalism, imperialism and dogmatism to grow in. They use the example of Kruschevite and Gorbachevist destruction of the main ideas of Lenin and Stalin to allow capitalism to breed within the USSR, alongside Hoxhaism and Anarchism as a relative example to the disproportionism of the traditional Marxist ideology.
Marxism-Leninism-Maoism, as opposed to traditional Maoism does not support state atheism, sharing ideas with Bonapartism as using religion as a way to keep the masses in check, with many MLM writers using religion as a way to culturally preserve yet morally communalize the masses for support of the people's revolution. It supports the regulation of religious sites and preaching areas, with religious areas having no profit of benefit rather receiving beneficiaries from the state as a result of loyalty to the revolution.
Women's and LGBT rights
Marxism-Leninism-Maoism sees all genders and sexes, regardless of identity as equal people in the eyes of the state. They take pride in this with the first gay marriage in the Philippines being arranged by the MLM organization the New People's Army undertaken by a secular, pro-Communist priest . They destroy the 'traditional' value of women in society, conforming to the idea that women are as equal as men, and the support of LGBT rights in surface for a revolution for equality.
Marxism-Leninism-Maoism sees the environment as the resource, home and provider for the people. So the regulation of environmental property is undertaken by the masses with considerable oversight by the state, as tribal properties in India and the Philippines were widely protected by MLM-surfacing groups. All currently active Maoist revolutions are currently using the environment as protection from 'reactionary' offensives as well, with their mass base support mostly stemming from rural areas. It also supports the integralism of agriculture within environmentalism, as they use it as a way not only to care for but to benefit from the environment.
MLM started in India during May 18, 1967 in a village called Naxalbari, West Bengal; a tenant-farmer was attacked by a landlord's gangs as a result of a land dispute, leading to a group of locals later killing the landlord. This attack was led by Kanu Sanyal, who was a local politician from the area who was indoctrinated by Maoism from bordering China. This was supported by other big-tenants, namely the leader of one of the local Communist Party of India party regions, Charu Majumdar, who helped spearhead and further collectivize the revolutionary principle by introducing the creation of the "Historic Eight Documents", a documentation spearheading the idea of a communist revolution led by the lower caste of Indian society, including workers, peasants and tribal peoples to overthrow the upper-class governing society, further spreading the attack of landlords and seizing of land by peoples under a MLM-styled governance. Because of this, this caused a divide between the then-ruling Communist Party of India in West Bengal, as supporting students and CPI leaders from Calcutta were showing support for the revolutionary movement, which led to a general divide in the party itself. As sympathizers for the Naxalite movement were kicked out from the party, many of the students and CPI leaders from those Universities later joined the Naxalite movement in West Bengal. This prospected movement caused much harm that Indira Gandhi, then-ruling President forced a massive campaign to destroy the movement, leading to the arrests of 20,000 members and supporters and the leader, Charu Majumdar himself. His later death in prison would spark ideological and political divide within the Naxalite movement. However, due to the massive spark of outcry by reported military warcrimes, this gained popularity especially within rural and tribal areas of India, most renowned being Bastar area of Chattisgarh province, where the Naxalites still have a strong hold.
MLM started in Nepal following a split within the Communist Party of Nepal in 1994 by traditional Marxist and MLM-supporting members of the party, Leaders Baburam Bhattarai and Pushpa Kamal Dahal (Prachanda) attempted to join the 1994 elections, but weren't recognized due to their 'extreme ideology', and only recognized the Marxist-Leninist branch of the former Communist Party. This led to the party going underground, gaining support through political campaigning in areas of rural Nepal. This eventually coincided with the massacre of most of the Nepali monarchy by Prince Dipendra, who later was widely believed to be influenced by Prachanda's ideology. By 1996, the CPN-MLM's general congress had unanimously decided to launch a revolution unless their 40 demands were met. This led to the start of the Nepali Civil War, which lasted for 10 years until the Marxist-Leninist-Maoist party, who had by then held two major cities and large swathes of rural Nepal to sign the Comprehensive Peace Accord in 2006, which legalized the CPN-MLM for the 2006 incoming elections, who had then won by a massive landslide due to the unpopularity of the monarchy-government. However, Prachanda’s and the leadership of the party’s decisions are now heavily criticized by revolutionary organizations in Nepal and on the international scale. 
MLM started in Peru when Abimael Guzman, a former university professor on philosophy, founded the Peruvian Communist Party - Shining Path, also known as Sendero Luminoso. Guzman's foundations on Marxism-Leninism-Maoism were heavily rooted from a trip to China, where his adoration of Maoism led him to splinter from his original party, the Communist Party of Peru - Bandera Rojo. His party first gained popularity in the universities of San Cristobal of Huamanga, Huancayo and La Cantuta, where members of the student council were members of Sendero Luminoso. By 1980, Sendero Luminoso launched its guerilla campaign by destroying ballot boxes, seizing control of rural villages and gaining support through swift 'people's court' trials which punished land owners and businessmen. This gained initial support with locals in rural areas, although soon after, with atrocities committed by members of Sendero Luminoso against supposed 'party enemies', this led to a wave of massacres commited by the Sendero Luminoso. Action was not swiftly taken until the prseidency of Alberto Fujimori, which launched a strikingly destructive offensive against bases of the Sendero Luminoso. Both sides had committed atroicites, but by 1992, Guzman was captured by the GEIN (Special Intelligence Group of Peru), leading to the fracture of the party. Nowadays, the Sendero Luminoso is but a shell of its own self, as its remaining branch-faction, the Militarized Communist Party of Peru gains money mostly through the Peruvian drug Trade in the Valle de los Rios Apurimac, Ene y Mantaro region (VRAEM).
The New People's Army was a Marxist-Leninist-Maoist armed force, which serves as the armed wing of the Communist Party of the Philippines. The party split from the Hukbalahap Filipino: The Hukbong Bayan Laban sa Hapon English: The People's Army Against Japan. The Hukbalahap was to be part of a broad united front resistance to the Japanese occupation of the Philippines. Following the war, Huk veterans weren't given pensions by the government and were denied seats in parliament, which led to the resurgence of their armed resistance, which ended due to a fierce anti-communist operation supported by the United States under the government of Ramon Magsaysay. The Hukbalahap was the armed wing of the PKP-1930 (Partido Komunista Pilipinas). The Partido Komunista ng Pilipinas-1930 (PKP-1930), also known as the Philippine Communist Party, is a communist party in the Philippines that was established on November 7, 1930. It uses the aforementioned appellation in order to distinguish itself from its better known splinter group, the Communist Party of the Philippines. PKP-1930 formed with the intent to extend their fight to the government after Japanese troops withdrew from the Archipelago, the PKP was reestablished and renamed to The Communist Party of The Philippines in 1968. MLM started in the Philippines during 1966. with the work of former political professor Jose Maria Canlas Sison (nickname: Joma Sison) who wrote on the errors of the Communist Party of the Philippines in the 1930s-50s, under the former Hukbalahap communist revolution, and how Maoism is the way to Communism for the Philippines. His revolution was later joined by the Kabataang Makabayan, a communist student movement opposing then-dictator Ferdinand Marcos and his nationalist policies. By 1969, he launched the beginning of peoples war in the country under his party's military wing, the New People's Army (NPA). (NPA was formed by Bernabe Buscayno or nicknamed Kumander Dante.) Through taking huge swathes of rural Luzon and Mindanao, members of the Philippine military had surrendered equipment and weapons to the NPA, and many had defected as well, gaining popularity with rural peoples due to the massive urban projects done by the dictatorship threatening rural development, and the kangaroo courts established by the dictatorship at the time. Due to this, even after the bloodless "People's Power Revolution" (or EDSA Revolution), a million-strong rally that gave liberal politician Corazon Aquino presidency in the 80s, the New People's Army remained largely popular due to the liberal government's failure to rectify the mistakes on rural development and poverty in the Philippines.
However, as members of the vastly-growing New People's Army had mixed political beliefs, with some only joining to gain money, Jose Maria Sison and the cabinet of the New People's Army launched a massive purge which had nearly 70% of the New People's Army's members kicked out due to lack of political alignment, destroying much of the mass base gained by the revolution at the time, and leading to the splintering of the group into two factions.
As of 2018, the New People's Army's cadreship had risen by 7% since the 1980s with over 8000 members, and continues to be a threat to the Philippine government. In order to counter the rise of communist revolutionaries in the rural Philippines, the government under Duterte's presidency formed the National Task Force to End Local Communist Armed Conflict (NTF-ELCAC) in December 4, 2018, which has been known to be rife with reported war crime reports and crimes against humanity in their attempt to stifle the communist insurgency.
Jose Maria Sison himself was arrested in 1977 in his home in Quezon, and was released after 9 years by a pardon by the Corazon Aquino government. He later took political asylum in the Netherlands, where he was later re-arrested by the Dutch governemnt in 2007, and was released 5 months later after pressure from leftist groups in major countries and human rights organizations.
MLM started in Turkey in 1972 by former members of the Revolutionary Workers and Peasants Party of Turkey, who, after being emboldened by the imprisonment of Ibrahim Kaypakkaya, a Turkish Maoist, had organized in Tunceli Province as a terrorist organization and began terrorist attacks against the Turkish Government. Kaypakkaya was ifluenced after reading Mao's writings in the University of Istanbul. After being expelled for opposing the 6th US fleet visit to Istanbul, he later joined the RWPPT and gathered support for Maoism within the party. He later broke off after calling the leader of the party a 'revisionist'. He was later jailed and imprisoned in 1971, and was executed in 1973. His supporters had largely remained in Tunceli until the Syrian Civil war, there the TKP/ML began growing in numbers as they allied themselves with the PKK, a Kurdish communist rebel group in Turkey and had gained significant numbers from internationalist fighters heading to Rojava, the main base of the TKP/ML. The group adopted from rural-based guerilla fighting to organized guerilla through urban attacks against landowners and monopoly businessmen mostly in the city of Istanbul, although rural-based guerilla fighting to a extent is still practiced in the mountains of Tunceli/Dersim province of Turkey.
MLM started in Japan in 1969 following a split in the New Left Communist League, where political leaders such as Fusako Shigenobu, Tsuneo Mori and Takaya Shiomi split from the group due to their occult-like anti-Japaneseism tendencies. They began their political movement without gaining initial support, only giving them a top member count of 400. Due to this, the group was quickly dispersed by the late 70s. The Japanese United Red Army was considered by many Maoist groups as some form of cautionary tale for their members, as they had committed to robberies, civilian-targeted terrorist attacks and kidnapping for extortion incidents. They are famous in Japan for holding a stowaway lodge hostage and turning it into a military centre, and for robberies across multiple banks in Japan. Their members also were sent to Beirut to fight for the Lebanese Communist Party and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine. The group later dissolved in the early 80s, where their leader advocated for peaceful means of Communism for Japan.
Personality and Behavior
- Everyone but me are revisionists
- Leaders who make mistakes are also revisionists
- Election is fucking stupid, lets revolt instead
- Urbanites deserve jack shit, the rural people deserve to rule!
- Yall are gonna thank me once the entire world turns communist.
- I'm a gardener, a housecleaner and a mechanic. Don't ask why all these jobs correlate to bomb ingredients please.
- Heavily political, and will politicize everything someone says.
- Literally gives no shit about debating other ideologies and just prefers to shoot them.
- Erratic, bomb-making freak of existence
- Usually breaking into Capitalism's bank storage and gives them out to the poor.
- Knows how to farm, and will make fun of urbanites
- INTIMATE COLLECTIVIZATION.
How to DrawThe flag of Marxism-Leninism-Maoism is simply a red flag with a hammer and sickle in the style of many South Asian communist parties.
- Draw a ball with Eyes
- Fill it in red
- Add a deformed white hammer and sickle in center
- (OPTIONAL) Arm with AK-47
- Marxism - My greatest inspiration!
- Leninism - I aspire to be like you.
- Marxism–Leninism - You're always right.
- Stalinism - The Fourth Head of Marxism
- Maoism - Taught me everything I know!
- Mariateguism - You inspired the communist fight in Peru. But all of your sons (except me) are revisionist.
And why is your literal grandson Aldo Mariátegui an anti-leftist libtard?
- Luxemburgism - We stand on the shoulders of giants. Our revolution is homage to your sacrifice.
- Black Nationalism - A large amount of your followers share similarities with my beliefs.
- Revolutionary Progressivism - Transform every aspect of the superstructure along with the economic base!
- Maoism–Third Worldism - You're a Maoist, but third-worldism is terrible.
- Guevarism - Many of my variants like you, but Gonzalo didn't really like you.
- Mao-Spontex - What?
- Insurrectionary Anarchism - Nice tactics, but a state is needed and insurrection is not the answer.
- Anarcho-Communism - We're cool with you, we just don't agree with you.
- Trotskyism - You're revisionist but exporting the revolution is good idea.
- Neoliberalism - Neo-colonialist.
- Neoconservatism - Neo-colonialist army.
- Reactionarism - Mao handed you your ass during the cultural revolution, now it's time to finish what he started but worldwide.
- Liberalism - Exploiters!
- Capitalism - Pigs, all of you.
- Fujimorism - Die.
- Hoxhaism - Fuck you for slandering Mao, you dogmato-revisionist!
- Dengism - Revisionist rat! I will hang up dead dogs to condemn you!
- Xi Jinping Thought - Social imperialist that supports many reactionary states!You are Dengism but worse.
- Cultism - Thanks a lot for ruining the MLM acronym! We're the real MLMs! And we're NOT a cult!
- Democratic Socialism - Cringe Revisionist.
- Social Democracy - Fascist scum! Go back to simping for capitalists!
- Liberal Socialism - Twitter 'communists' aren't communists, they're neoliberals! Quit calling yourselves commies, you liberalist scum!
- Jihadism - We beat the fucking shit out of you in Raqqa, and we'll do it again, fascist scum!
- Hindutva - And that fascist Modi wonders why his tribal people turn to Maoism... we'll be inciting revolution in Kashmir next, caste-loving Nazi!
- Caste System - Same as the above guy but will get shot even harder.
- Esoteric Fascism - I'm not even mad, I'm just concerned. If a psychiatrist doesn't work, just please visit the rural areas, it'll take the demons off your head.
- White Nationalism - You are Neoliberalism, without the mask.
- National Socialism - You heard a 7mm enter NatSoc's brain. He then lies on the floor dead. You then see MLM walk away.
- De-Leonism - Slave to the system! SLAVE TO THE SYSTEM!
- Right-Wing Populism - What, you idiots think we are like those libtards who hate guns? Keep on believing...
- Durterteism - F**k you Duterte, you fascist! Stop slaughtering our comrades! Why does that revisionist keep propping him up?
- Centre-left Kemalism - Social fascist who tortured and killed me in Turkey reeee!
- Zionism - Imperialist opressor, DFLP will BTFO you soon!
- Juche - REVISIONIST FASCIST! YOU HELPED THE PERUVIAN FASCISTS FIGHT AGAINST ME!
- Libertarian Feminism - Contradictory bourgeois nonsense! Only communism can free women.
- Kemalism - FASCIST!
- Titoism - Revisionist...Fascist...Capitalist...what else?
- Peruanismo - Same as the two above and persecuted me in Peru! Just take off the mask already and admit that you're a social fascist. Because of that and persecuting me, we'll also blow up your tomb, you bourgeois """revolutionary""" Titoite scum!
- Francisco Morales Bermúdez Thought - Same as above, but even more capitalist, fascist, anti-Marxist, and promoter of bourgeois """""""democracy""""""". LONG LIVE MAY 17, DAY OF THE ANNIVERSARY OF PEOPLE'S WAR IN PERU! PEOPLE'S WAR UNTIL COMMUNISM!
- Khrushchevism - Filthy bourgeois revisionist.
- Brezhnevism - Same as the above.
- Revolutionary Internationalist Movement
- Naxalite–Maoist insurgency
- New Peru Friendship Association
- Maoist insurgency in Turkey
- Abimael Guzmán
- Pushpa Kamal Dahal
- Charu Majumdar
- Nambala Keshava Rao
- İbrahim Kaypakkaya
- Jose Maria Sison
- Fusako Shigenobu
- Communist Party of Peru
- Communist Party of India (Maoist)
- Communist Party of Nepal (Unity Centre)
- Communist Party of the Philippines
- Communist Party of Turkey/Marxist–Leninist
- Japanese United Red Army
- Communist Party of Ecuador – Red Sun
- Communist Party of Iran (Marxist–Leninist–Maoist)
- Serve the People
- Revolutionary Communist Party, USA
- Russian Maoist Party
- International Coordination of Revolutionary Parties and Organizations
- Mao Tse-Tung’s Contribution to Marxism-Leninism
- Marxist-Leninist-Maoist Basic Course
- The Science Of Revolution
- Selected Works of İbrahim Kaypakkaya
- Collected Works of the Communist Party of Peru
- Historic Eight Documents of the Communist Party of India
- Program for a People's Democratic Revolution
- On The Philosophy of Marxism-Leninism-Maoism
- Is China an Imperialist Country? Considerations and Evidence
- Long Live Marxism-Leninism-Maoism!
- Philippine Society and Revolution
- Interview with Chairman Gonzalo
- What is Marxism-Leninism-Maoism?
- The Communist Party of Peru
- The People of the Shining Path
- Revolution Today: The Philippines | National Democratic Revolution
- India's Red Tide
- Revolution Today: India | New Democracy
- Red Ant Dream - English pllaylist
- On Protracted People's War and Related Questions
- Why Mao Tse-tung Inspires Us | Black Red Guard
- Gonzalo Speaks at 2017 Court Appearance (English Translation)
- You must tell the world...
- What Was Life Like In Maoist China?
- A Maoist analysis of the FSR Yugoslavia with Vučko
- Mao Tse-Tung: The Greatest Revolutionary of Our Time
- Marxist Paul
- Spooky Scary Socialist
- Better Red Than Dead
- Premier Matthew
- Anti-Imperialist Action Ireland
- João Carvalho
- Space Babies
- ↑ The Shining Path declared itself to be feminist and many women took up leadership positions. In the organization, 40% of the fighters and 50% of the members of its Central Committee were women.
- ↑ 
- ↑ 
- ↑ 
- ↑ 
- ↑ http://www.redsun.org/mpp_doc/mpp_200611_GT_En.htm
- ↑ https://michaelharrison.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/On-Gonzalo-Thought-1st-Congress.pdf
- ↑ https://www.efsas.org/publications/study-papers/an-introduction-to-naxalism-in-india/
- ↑ https://www.britannica.com/topic/Naxalite
- ↑ https://www.britannica.com/topic/Prachanda-Path
- ↑ https://aklatangbayan.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/stuggle_for_national_democracy_third_ed_-_book.pdf
- ↑ https://espressostalinist.com/2011/07/28/prachanda-follower-of-modern-revisionism/