This page is about the ideology commonly referred to Communism. The formal name for it is Marxism-Leninism. For other uses, see Communism.
Marxism–Leninism (alternatively known as State Marxism, State Socialism, or just Communism) is an authoritarian, economically far left, usually culturally left, and internationalist ideology. It is based on Joseph Stalin's ideological synthesis of Orthodox Marxism and Leninism, although many Marxist-Leninist leaders, such as Fidel Castro and Nikita Khrushchev, opposed Joseph Stalin.
He believes in the historical theory that social revolution by the working class is brought upon by a vanguard party of revolutionaries. This would then lead to a "dictatorship of the proletariat" through a communist political party that serves as the state’s government, which would reorganize society to bring the social revolution into action. He believes that Anarchism is a childish ideology and that the Bourgeois Class will not give up its wealth. He is one of the main, largest, most aggressive, hated, and best-known enemies of the Libertarian Right quadrant. Many ideologies hate him, including Capitalism, Anarcho-Communism, Conservatism, Liberalism and Fascism.
Marxism-Leninism, despite what the name may suggest, was founded as an ideology by Joseph Stalin after the death of Vladimir Lenin. It was created as a synthesis of the ideas of Marx, Engels, and Lenin.
Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin (born Ioseb Besarionis dze Jughashvili) was an ethnic Georgian Bolshevik member of the USSR who rose to power due to the promotion of Lenin of him as the General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union (CPSU). After Joseph Stalin came to power, he soon consolidated power and won the power struggle against the left dissents ( Trotskyists). He later enacted the policy of Great Purge and cleansed his political opponents with estimably 700k to 1.2 million fell victims. Despite being considered the leader of the "center" (no relation to Centrist Marxism) faction of the CPSU by some scholars, Stalin enacted a similar economic platform to the Trotskyist left opposition.
Shortly after coming to power, Stalin declared the end of Lenin’s New Economic Policy and enacted the the Collectivization of the USSR. During an era of one of the most rapid industrialization in human history, the artificial Holodmor happened under the context with around 3.5 million to 5 million died of starvation. Whether it’s genocide is still subjected to debates in academia. But some scholars believe the famine was primarily caused by external factors outside of Stalin’s control, such as the burning of crops by the Kulaks and bad weather. The Kazakh Famine happened with 1.5 to 2.3 million perished. Stalin’s government enforced Lysenko’s pseudo-science theory.
The Stalinist USSR also implemented anti-parasite laws with Forced labor that punished people for ‘poor labor disciplines’ and ‘laziness’ and gulags. 1.8 million workers were sentenced to 6 months in forced labor with a quarter of their original pay, 3.3 million faced sanctions, and 60k were imprisoned for absentees in 1940 alone. The conditions of Soviet workers worsened in WW2 as 1.3 million were punished in 1942, and 1 million each were punished in subsequent 1943 and 1944 with the reduction of 25% of food rations. Furthermore, 460 thousand imprisoned were imprisoned throughout these years. However, it was noted that there was a substantial rise in wages that happened by the late 1930s after real wages declined to 60% of the pre-1928 level in the early 1930s, and wage funds were increased by 50%. A minimum wage of 110-115 rubles was established in 1937; private gardens were allowed for one million workers to farm in their private plots. Even so, most Soviet workers lived in crowded communal housings and dormitories and suffered from extreme poverty.
Stalin’s regime continued the economic boom of the Lenin era and enacted the policy of Socialism in One Country, which effectively cut off the USSR’s economy from trade with the outside world, avoiding most of the effects of the Great Depression. In the mid-1930s, Stalin began to notice a rise in fascism and proposed an Alliance with the West, which they rejected. Western countries signed the The Munich Agreement with Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy instead, which includes the partition of Czechoslovakia. Stalin was very disappointed with this decision, and this agreement reportedly influenced his decision to patriate Poland. During the late 1930s, Adolf Hitler offered the USSR a non-aggression pact. Stalin decided to take him, believing (In his own words) that it would give the USSR time to prepare its troops. Stalin decided to invade eastern Poland and the Baltics, believing that if they did not fall into nazi hands, it would give the USSR an advantage. Mass repressions by the NKVD were launched to suppress Polish civilians and military personnel following the invasion, the USSR conducted the Katyn Massacre against Polish military officers, which killed 22000 officers and POWs. There were also mass repressions conducted by the USSR against Baltic populations with 10% of Baltics either killed, deported to Siberia, or detained by the extrajudicial rule of the Soviet regime.
Stalin didn’t believe that the Nazis would honor the treaty, and Stalin believed they would invade. But he left the Red Army unprepared when the invasion happened the USSR suffered heavy casualties in the early stage of the war. In 1941, Nazi Germany broke the nonaggression pact, invading the USSR. However, Nazi Germany’s forces underestimated the harsh weather conditions in the winter of the Soviet Union, therefore giving the red army the upper hand. After long and harsh conditions in battles such as the Battle of Stalingrad and the Battle of Moscow, the Soviet Union managed to push back. During the war, the USSR transported different ethnic groups around the USSR. Per official reason, this decision was to suppress the revolts and alleged Nazi collaborationism of these ethnicities. However, this decision is condemned by scholars as genocide and ethnic cleansing and 800k to 1.5 million died in the process. This population transfer can be traced back to the 1930s, and it continued in 1949, after the war ended. The USSR joined the allies and began to push the Germans out of the USSR and Eastern Europe, with help from anti-fascist partisans of the continent. Finally, in 1945, the USSR, with support from other allied members, such as FDR’s lend lease to the USSR, managed to push the nazis to Berlin, leading to Hitler's suicide and the end of the war. The USSR's participation and the victories of the Battle of Stalingrad and the Battle of Moscow are generally considered a major turning point in WW2.
After the Allied triumph in World War 2 against Fascism, another famine happened in Ukraine, known as the 1946-1947 Famine. This would be the last major famine in Eastern Europe, partially due to the rapid industrialization effort of the USSR. Due to support and aid from the USSR, many communist governments (such as Dimitrov Or Gottwald) managed to gain power in their respective countries by couping the governments (known as post-war Eastern European coalitions) and began to implement Marxism-Leninism under their government, with the support and aid from the USSR. These governments were widely described as satellite states by scholars. The USSR was, therefore, able to rise to the status of a superpower. The Stalinist USSR almost eradicated illiteracy rate with near 100% literacy rate by 1950.
Stalin died in 1953 and his successor started to gradually move away from his influence. Nikita Khrushchev gave a secret speech in 1956, marking the first wave of De-Stalinization and denounced Stalin’s cult of personality. Though the influence of Stalinist policies and practices on Soviet politics would not diminish before the second wave of De-Stalinization, carried by the reformist-minded General Secretary Mikhail Gorbachev.
As one of the most respected figures in some post-Soviet countries such as Russia, Georgia and Belarus, Stalin remained a highly controversial figure internationally, with most western scholars and his critics denouncing him, describing him of being a bloodthirsty tyrant who killed a range of millions to tens of millions under his rule. Still, some scholars defend his record, and the governments of Russia and Belarus see him as a patriotic leader who deserves credit for making the USSR a superpower with rapid industrialization and victory in the Soviet Patriotic War. Many Marxist-Leninists generally see him as one of the most important figures who theorized Marxism-Leninism, along with Marx, Engels, and Lenin.
Main Article: Khrushchevism
After the brief rule of Georgy Malenkov, Nikita Khrushchev assumed leadership of the USSR. Khrushchev’s primary focus was De-Stalinisation, as well as slight liberalization of cultural policies and small parts of the economy, while preserving the socialist state. He also prioritized the needs of the people over the state, emphasizing investments in agriculture and consumer goods over the military and heavy industry. Khrushchev dismantled gulags and freed millions of innocent prisoners, and he enacted a cultural thaw with more cultural exchange with western nations, as well as liberalizations of arts, abortions, and marriage.
Mikhail Andreyevich Suslov was the chief ideologue of the USSR as he served as the ideology hardliner within the Soviet Union to oppose all reform attempts of Marxism-Leninism. Suslov was a hardline Stalinist who conducted a great purge in the Baltic state against Baltic nationalists and supervised the deportation and genocide of Chechens. He also provoked a full-scale conflict against Titoist Yugoslavia, obstructing Khrushchev and later Brezhnev's reconciliation attempt with Yugoslavia. He also tried to obstruct the de-Stalinization process of Khrushchev in social and economic spheres, and later persuaded Brezhnev to stop this process.
Suslov's main achievements were increasing the industrial output of Lativa under his rule by 14 times and overthrowing Khruschev, which saw the installation of Brezhnev as the head of the USSR, his staunch commitment to supporting third-world national liberation movements, such as the Algerian FLN movement, the Nasserist Egypt, and many others. He was also credited for living a plain life and refusing to engage in corruption. Suslov was forced to support the invasion of Hungary despite his initial reservations due to the overwhelming support of the presidium. Still, he later opposed the invasion of Czechoslovakia and was skeptical of using social imperialist methods. However, he supported the invasion of Afghanistan and staunchly opposed all nationalist movements within the USSR and the Socialist Camp, favoring a more centralized Soviet state and world socialist movement.
As the leader of the Stalinist wing of the CPSU, Suslov was allied with Neo-Stalinists like Grigory Romanov. Suslov opposed any further detente attempt by Kosygin and Brezhnev with the USA despite their diplomatic flexibility due to his skepticism of trade with the capitalist bloc; despite this, he was a staunch supporter of the peaceful co-existence theory due to the threat of a nuclear war, and he sharply criticized Mao for opposing this theory. Since the mid-1960s, Suslov became increasingly hardline on foreign and domestic policies as he blocked the 1965 economic reform, voiced strong criticisms against Maoist China 's "revisionism," and criticized it as deviating from Marxist-Leninist orthodoxy, just like Titoist Yugoslavia. Despite his overall support of Stalin, Suslov was critical of his autocracy and personality cult. He restored the collective leadership of the Lenin era, as opposed to the one-man rule of the Stalin and Khrushchev eras. Suslov also opposed the "Social Fascism" theory of Stalin. He was generally supportive of communist parties allying social democratic/socialist parties, which he saw as a "progressive force", especially in the third world. However, he was vehemently opposed to Eurocommunism and any attempt to revise orthodox Marxist-Leninist ideals of violent revolution and a one-party socialist republic, as he saw these attempts as revisionist.
Main Article: Market Socialism
Leonid Brezhnev came to power in the USSR via a bloodless coup against the incumbent Nikita Khrushchev and was widely viewed as a compromise candidate of hardline Stalinists and Khrushchevite reformists in the USSR. Many western scholars have described Leonid Brezhnev’s rule as 'Neo-Stalinist'. However, Brezhnev didn’t fully restore the cult of Stalin or undo all of Khrushchev’s economic reforms. Brezhnev’s first term saw the Kosygin reform being implemented. However, the reform was half-hearted and later abandoned as Brezhnev favored Stalin’s emphasis on heavy industry in his economic policy.
Brezhnev also reversed the cultural liberalization reforms in literature and arts and arrested people who criticized him, sharply contrasting Khrushchev’s relatively relaxed communist rule, and Brezhnev restored some Stalinist practices like the lifetime cadre system, which accumulated corruption in the USSR. But he did restore the collective leadership of the Lenin era, as opposed to his predecessor Nikita, who ruled the USSR with a similar autocratic style to Stalin despite his intense hatred of his predecessor.
Brezhnev shifted from Khrushchev believing in the idea of different paths to Socialism and Khrushchev emphasized the importance of the Non-Aligned Movement countries. As such Brezhnev believed in economic integration and political consolidation of the Socialist countries in order to sustain socialist integrity in the socialist countries. As such Brezhnev Doctrine believes in the idea of the preservation of international socialism over a country's sovereignty believing it is the Soviet Union's job to intervene if the country strayed away from the socialist orthodoxy.
As General Secretary of the CPSU Central Committee, Konstantin Chernenko actually continued Andropov's policy, even as a crony of Brezhnev. Chernenko actively fought the shadow economy, initiated the concept of "perestroika," and pursued a policy of acceleration, even before Gorbachev. Most of Chernenko's time in the highest office of the state was sick and had to run the country from the hospital. Chernenko's very appointment as general secretary demonstrated the deep crisis that reigned in the highest corridors of power of the Soviet elite. As it turned out later, the real crisis was just ahead.
Marxism-Leninism, started in Germany in the 1920s, when the KPD, progressed from a libertarian and council-communist party to a Marxist-Leninist party, under Ernst Thälmann, who would run for various different positions. The KPD would also start the Anti-Racist Action movement, which directly countered racism in Germany in the 1930s. The KPD, along with many other leftist parties, was banned, and Thälmann was later shot on Hitler's orders. After Nazi Germany was overthrown, the Eastern part of it was taken over by the Socialist Unity Party, a merger of the KPD and Social Democratic parties, and transformed along with the majority of the Eastern Bloc, countries that the Soviet Union liberated from fascism and forcefully imposed the ideology of Marxist-Leninism upon them. This would later lead to the GDR, or East Germany, which existed for many years, and had an array of different leaders, the most notable of which being Erich Honecker. Eventually, like most Eastern Bloc countries, it was dissolved.
In Poland, following the war, the socialist Provisional Government of National Unity was formed. It was a communist-dominated force and eventually established the Polish People's Republic. The PPR was initially very Stalinist, cracking down on the partisans who are loyal to the exiled government of Poland, who were operating from the ashes of the Home Army. Infamously, it granted amnesty to all these "Cursed Soldiers"", and then put them into prisons, or just executed them. Later, after the death of Stalin, the leader, Boleslaw Bierut died and replaced by Gomulka, who tried to initiate a series of reforms, which failed and Poland continued to be a highly authoritarian and communist country. During this time, the communist government cracked down heavily on the Catholic Church, which, due to Poland's religiousness, alienated most people in Poland. After the resignation of Gomulka, a series of leaders sped by, most notably Edward Gierek, ruling from 1970 to 1980, and somewhat democratised the country, making it slightly less authoritarian, as well as not attacking the church as much. Then, after the resignation of Gierek, general Wojciech Jaruzelski took power. During this time, the anti-communist group Solidarity, with strikes, heavily weakened the government. To save Poland from an invasion like the one on Czechoslovakia, Jaruzelski declared martial law and ruled as a military despot for 9 years. In 1989, the Solidarity strikes destroyed Poland's economy, and Jaruzelski negotiated with them to save the government. He was forced to resign, and Solidarity took power, initiating a series of sweeping reforms that dissolved the PPR.
Main Article: Market Socialism
Goulash Communism, also called Kadarism and Hungarian Thaw, was the communist ideology associated with Hungary after the 1956 revolution. It is generally economically and culturally left-wing and while less so than its predecessors, was fairly authoritarian. It was characterized by improvements in personal freedom and quality of life, market reforms, and a deviation from Stalinism.
Main Article: National Communism
Main Article: National Communism
Main Article: National Communism
Marxism-Leninism in Bulgaria started in 1946 with Todor Zhivkov being the leader from 1954 to 1989.
Main Article: National Communism
Main Article: Ho Chi Minh Thought
Main Article: Ho Chi Minh Thought
Neostalinism is an ideology used to represent the followers of Stalin in the modern age. It is an anti-revisionist ideology, influenced by Hoxhaism.
Contrary to the belief of many people, figures such as Brezhnev and Kim Jong-il were not supported by most Neo-Stalinists, despite using aesthetics and methods originating in the Stalinist area, their economics and general political system is viewed as revisionist by most neo-stalinists who derive a lot of their work from Hoxha.
He is stereotyped as being someone who would be willing to deny and defend the actions of Stalin such as gulags, purges of his political enemies, forced deportations of “the enemies of the state”, famines as a result of mismanagement of resources, and Lysenkoism, which people who are opposed to Stalin would consider abhorrent, to defend.
Main Article: Conservative Socialism
Marxism Leninism, is (at least in theory), a culturally neutral/variable ideology, due to it describing economic and state positions, but not cultural ones. However, despite this, many Marxist Leninists, both historic and present, have tended to shift towards culturally left positions, such as state atheism, feminism, and the elimination of traditional values, prime examples of this can be seen in Lenin, Sankara, Pauker, Kadar, Honecker, Gottwald, Jaruzelski, Ulbricht, Hoxha, Habash, Thalmann, Mao. There are some culturally centre-right Marxist-Leninists, such as Brezhnev, Kim (Jong-Il), and Husak, while others such as Stalin, Khrushchev, and Ho Chi Minh had culturally Centre left positions, while others still Castro, Kim (Il-Sung) and Tito are culturally centre/syncretic/ambiguous. But Marxist Leninists usually lean towards culturally left positions.
- (Stereotypically) speaks in a strong Russian accent and loves vodka and tanks.
- (Stereotypically) wears either an Ushanka or a babushka, and even a grey/brown/black uniform.
- Calls all anarchists "anarkiddies", even if they are older than him.
- His favorite novel is Animal Farm, but only the first half.
How to Draw
The hammer and sickle is an iconic symbol for any communist movement, especially for Marxist-Leninist states. It can be rooted back to the 1920s when state flag proposals for the USSR were up to contest.
- Draw a ball,
- Colour the ball red,
- Draw a yellow hammer and sickle (☭) in the centre or over one of the eyes as an eyepatch
- Draw the eyes, and you're done!
- (Optional) Add an ushanka, preferably with a star.
|Red||#CC0000||204, 0, 0|
|Yellow||#FFD700||255, 215, 0|
- Jacobinism - Based!
- Marxism - Dad!
- Leninism - The one who started it all.
- Maoism - Best Comrade in the entire world!
- Sankarism - One of the best revolutionaries on the African continent!
- Marxist Feminism - A revolution without women's emancipation isn't a revolution.
- Hoxhaism - Albanian comrade and bunkerman.
- National Communism - You’re a good comrade and son, and we work together a lot, especially in the Cold War, but what happened to ‘workers of the world unite!’?
- Industrialism - I will build up the country with rapid industrialisation.
- Ho Chi Minh Thought - Vietnamese comrade!
Doi Moi is a massive disappointment…
- State Atheism - Religion is what keeps the poor from killing the rich.
- Gift Economy - A fellow ideology of generosity and caring for all.
I sure hope I'm on the nice list.
- State Socialism - He is pretty much like me but doesn't have Communism as his end goal. Still cool though.
- Revolutionary Progressivism - We share a mutual love for revolutionary figures such as Lenin, Rosa, Sankara, Mao, Bishop, and many others, and I usually seek new cultural expectations under Communism. Some other comrades, however, such as Stalin, Castro, the Kims, Khrushchev, Husak and Brezhnev don't seem to be really your thing. And please, don't give 'woke' cappies and anarkiddies a pass.
- Luxemburgism - Revisionist, who planned a revolution in Germany and failed. Trot and Lenin somehow likes you but I'm not supporting you.
I agree with you about Ukraine.
- Trotskyism - *sharpens ice pick* You should have minded your own business when Germany fell, but instead you resorted to factionalism just to be salty!
But thanks a lot for your help in the Russian Civil War.
- Bukharinism - YOU ARE THE KING OF KULAKS!!!
But thanks for helping me to purge Trot.
- Marxism–Leninism–Maoism - Despite our differing views on peasants, you're still cool... Also, our modern internet variants don't really seem to like one another.
- Khrushchevism - Revisionist scum who introduced capitalism to the Soviet Union. Crushing the 1956 Hungarian uprising was based, though, and so was your "we will bury you" speech to the west.
- Agrarian Socialism - I like how you rally the support of peasants in rural areas. I am just unsure about the Agrarianism since Communism requires machines to build socialism.
- Christian Socialism - At least you are not reactionary even though you guys like the opium of the people... At least Stalin and Brezhnev were relatively soft on you.
- Islamic Socialism - Same as the above, however, Malcolm X and Siad Barre were based
Why did the later work with dengoids instead of Brezhnev?.
- Titoism - Adoptive son. We agree on many things, but he also argues with me about markets and helped form the cringe non-aligned movement. Also why did you allow your people to be corrupted by all that degenerate Western entertainment?
- Juche - Juche gang! Wait, what do you mean Marxism-Leninism is unfit for the Democratic People's Republic of Korea?! Dirty revisionist! Still preferable to southern fakes.
- Pol Potism - Maoism's more unhinged and reactionary son who hates me for supporting Ho Chi Minh Thought.
- Burmese Socialism - Had the potential to be great but Ne Win was an incompetent idiot.
- Police Statism - Only based when he works for me, otherwise a tool of the bourgeois state.
- LGBTQ - I usually support you, but our history seems to have some problems because of the actions of leaders such as Stalin, Castro, Mao, Khrushchev and Brezhnev against your community. I am deeply sorry about that, and I try my best to help all the minorities oppressed under Capitalism. Nowadays we seem to get more along, at least.
- Anarcho-Communism - Silly anarkiddy thinks Communism can be achieved without the state first. Helps me beat up capitalist and fascist pigs though.
Some of my modern adherents really like flirting with you and desire to collaborate with you.. But combining the beliefs of Bakunin and my dad who kicked him out is contradictory.
- Anarcho-Pacifism - And I thought anarkiddy couldn't become even more spineless...
- Anarcho-Syndicalism - Are you not that stupid anarkiddy I was talking about?
- Anarcha-Feminism - Based proletarian feminism and anti-capitalism but Marxist Feminism's ideas are still better.
- Capitalist Communism - 50% of the time he is right...The other 50% of the time he’s a kulak.
- Mutualism - You don't go far enough in promoting worker-centric collectivism. Plus you are anarkiddy too.
- Social Authoritarianism - Just get an appreciation for Marx, and you'll be based. But some of you like Lukashenko and Velasco are kinda based, even though being too capitalist for my liking. Grotewohl is also a good friend
but Pieck was still dominant and removed all other ex-SPD members.
- Democratic Socialism - You can't just vote in socialism and expect the bourgeoisie to go away on their own, just ask Allende (who was pretty based).
- Socialism of the 21st Century - Same as above. Why do you not like me though?
- Eco-Authoritarianism - Good overall direction, climate change is a serious issue, but you need to go further left economically and not be so anti-productivity. And population control is cringe, it reeks of Eco-Fascism.
Also please ignore my previous nuclear waste dumping and what I did to the Aral Sea.
- Conservative Socialism - We both supported Brezhnev, but you’re a fake and bourgeois socialist who simps for dictators because they’re culturally right for most of the times.
- Bonapartism - Napoleon was a dick but was necessary to finally bring us into the modern age.
- Antifa - Thalmann was based but you are kinda anarkiddy and/or lib now. I will always stand in frontier with you to bash the neo-fash.
- Democratic Confederalism - Many ML parties in the region support you and send soldiers to help you but you are too much of a revisionist and US puppet for my liking.
- Chavismo - Latin American anti-imperialist ally!
But actually a Trot
- Posadism - FOR THE RED LINE! FOR COMRADE MOSKVIN!
Too deranged for my tastes plus he's another Trot
- Khomeinism - Iran stands up against Israeli and American imperialism, but you’re too religious. I also heard that if you wouldn’t have taken American citizens hostage, then you would’ve taken Soviet citizens hostage! Theocracy is pretty cringe as well, so you're... awful, but still not my worst enemy.
- Gaddafism - Once you were based when you funded and supported anti-imperialist movements across the world but then you lost me when you adopted capitalism in the 90s and participated in the War on Terror on the side of the west. Also, you were a class collaborationist who rejected the Marxist class struggle. Still, you didn't deserve to be killed by the NATO terrorists and Libya was better of under your rule considering what happened after your downfall.
- Ba'athism - You're very divisive among my followers. Allying with the Soviet Union during the cold war against Israel was based on but persecuting and subverting domestic communist movements (Especially in the case of Saddam Hussein) isn't. Also, I don't like how you are closer to State Capitalism than REAL socialism. I still critically support you over Western Imperialists.
- Putinism - Pretty cringe and I don't really like the modern state of Russia. But you're still better than Yeltsin.
Also, some of my supporters support you over western imperialists and UkronazisLenin didn't invent Ukraine, you great russian chauvinist
- Deng Xiaoping Theory - Opening up may have been necessary and crushing the Tiananmen libtards was the right thing to do but why did you ally with the neocons against the Soviets and Vietnamese?
- Xi Jinping Thought - I hope western and Chinese state media are right about you bringing back socialism to China. Anyway, I'll always defend your actions from western imperialists. Still, you should be assertive in purging rightist elements from the CPC. You also remind me of Nazbol.
- Đổi Mới - Luna Oi says you've established market socialism on the path to communism but I'm very suspicious about your true colors. Not sure what Bac Ho would think of modern-day Vietnam.
- Ingsoc, Neo-Bolshevism & Death Worship - The Party would like to inform you that these three are nothing but pathetic mockery made by a traitor and we are certainly nothing like them.
Damn it! I wish I had that level of control over society.
- Hive-Mind Collectivism - Sharing minds is WAY too much.
- Left National Bolshevism - National communism but worse and conservative, but at least you’re not as racist as your brothers.
- Left-Wing Nationalism - Most of your variants are good but some of your variants are too moderate or “left” anti-communists.
- Imperialism - DEATH TO AMERIKKKAN CAPITALIST IMPERIALISM!
But it’s okay when I do it.
- Anarcho-Capitalism - Capcom was cool, But remember Pinochet before you talk about the failures of communism, The free market ideology fell so hard!
- Apoliticism - Apoliticism benefits the status quo!
- Radical Centrism - Crypto-Fascist with a mask.
- Capitalism - You are the greatest evil of our time, kulak. You keep saying I'm a failure of an ideology but look at yourself and don't even try resorting to free markets or else you too will fall like Chile. And I haven't failed yet, my grandson is currently kicking your ass!
I'll ignore the fact that he's revisionist for now.
- Authoritarian Capitalism - Literally Dictatorship of the Bourgeoisie and it doesn't even hide it.
- Avaritionism - This is capitalism in its raw, unmasked form, a bunch of psychopaths fighting over money!
- Social Darwinism - Are you not just capitalism again?! You also misinterpreted Darwin's theory of evolution!
That I ignored for a short time in favor of Lysenkoism.
- Christian Democracy - Cringe reactionary that banned me from West Germany. I banned him too in GDR. East Germany best Germany!
- Corporatocracy - You perfectly describe everything that's wrong with capitalism. Thank you.
- Eco-Conservatism - Ecology without class struggle is just gardening. Also, production over ecology, the Aral Sea deserved it.
- Fascism - Reactionary pig and a filthy f*shie, Tito might be a revisionist but he showed you the PITS.
- Eco-Fascism - Eco-friendly fascism is still fascism. Drop the "blood and soil" crap, Fascist.
- Futurism - Nothing more than a bourgeois intellectual circle of fake art.
- Islamic Nationalism & Jihadism - *Afghan war flashbacks*.
- Socialism with a Human Face and Nagyism - *Tank engines*
- Libertarian Marxism - I see somebody hasn't read Engels.
- Fourth Theory - Reactionary!
That took inspiration from me
- Korwinism - You're like American "libertarian" conservatism on steroids (Liberty Hangout anyone?). At least you agree that China is better than the EU, which is based.
- Liberalism - Scratch a liberal and a fascist bleeds.
- Conservatism - NO I'M NOT A LIBERAL!! YOU'RE THE LIBERAL!!
- Gorbachevism - F*CK YOU GORBY!!! YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME!! BOY AM I GLAD YOU’RE DEAD!
- Yeltsinism - You managed to be worse than the above! F*ck you, Yeltsin!
- Third Way - Hey you! You just got to be one of the worst in the 21st century. You killed my ally Gaddafism, and you also tried to bomb Syria to death. Why? Go to hell, and I hate Tony Blair especially! Don't you dare get your dirty hands into Cuba next!
- Monarchism - Fuck the Romanovs! They got what they deserved for holding the commoners in serfdom!
- Nazism - This Chud incel is still mad that I beat him in war. XAXAXAXAXAXA! How does it feel to be a fashie loser?
If only you respected our Molotov-Ribbentrop pact...
- Strasserism - Same as above, but with more based economic takes.
- Right National Bolshevism - Same as Strasserism but with even better economics.
- Neoconservatism - He always beats me in wars. Just a damn imperialist who claims to spread "freedom" and "democracy" but actually overthrows democratically elected socialists to replace them with brutal bourgeoise dictators!
I also do the same but in reverse but still...
- Neo-Libertarianism - Are you not just Neoconservatism again?!
- Three Represents & Scientific Outlook on Development - I despise both of you as you kinda sold out to the west persecuting the Chinese New Left.
However, the way crushed liberal dissidents such as Liu Xiaobo and Ai Wei Wei were based and Jiang make for funny memes.
- Neoliberalism - 👏 More 👏 female 👏 CEOs👏!!
- Liberal Feminism - No, I was making fun of you. More diverse oppressors will not end oppression.
- Pink Capitalism - Are you not just Neoliberalism again? And no, I won't buy your rainbow water bottles unless you give us most of your money.
- State Liberalism - Like the above but on steroids and crack. Pink oppression is still oppression as I said before.
- Pinochetism - You're just another American puppet fascist regime. Plus your free market plans fell harder! Also, how dare you murder Allende?!
- Batistaism - F*ck off, Batista. Running away in 1959 was the best thing you ever did.
- National Capitalism - Wow, and I thought Nazis were bad. This is actually disgusting. Some of you even worked with US Imperialism during the Cold War.
Don't search Operation Osoaviakhim.
- Reactionary Socialism - Now that capitalism replaced feudalism, you're trying to rebrand as socialists? LMAO!
- Social Democracy - Opportunist liberal and the VELVET GLOVE OF FASCISM! Plus, you killed Rosa!
- Welfare Chauvinism - See? I told you Social Democracy is the velvet glove of Fascism!
- Gaullism & Venizelism - A bunch of social fascists.
- Neosocialism - Are you not just succdem again?
- Alt-Lite - Another moderate fashie.
- Social Liberalism - Another opportunist liberal! Focus on class! Nevertheless, I appreciate your efforts to support disadvantaged groups who suffer under capitalism, which is clearly a VERY racist institution.
- Libertarianism - Laissez-faire? Capitalism? Sounds like you just hate the working class.
- Libertarianism: Did you forget "the freer the market the freer the workers" after getting drunk on vodka? (
Honestly I forgot what welfare is after havin' too much moonshine)
- Libertarianism: Did you forget "the freer the market the freer the workers" after getting drunk on vodka? (
- Social Libertarianism - Aren't you just Libertarianism again?!
- Hayekism - Yes, I'm a communist. What gave it away?
- Horseshoe Centrism - This guy says that me and Anarcho-Capitalism is the same thing. I would say that you are actually working with cappies.
- Reactionary Liberalism - "Reactionary Liberalism"? Well isn't that completely redundant?
- Liberal Socialism - Va*sh. Also, you are a racist western chauvinist pig! Mandela, on the other hand was based though.
- Trumpism - Shut the f*ck up, LIBERAL.
- Post-Leftism - What happened to that stupid anarkiddy?!
- White Nationalism - Death to white supremacist AmeriKKKa! Also, you hate Israel for the wrong reasons, I oppose them because they support Apartheid (both at home and in South Africa), like you. Thanks for giving us propaganda ammunition against the west!
- Paleoconservatism - A neocon in disguise who still wants intervention but in fewer countries. Also, it's the West that's controlling Israel, not the other way around as what chuds like you believe.
- Libertarian Conservatism - muh fReeDuMbs aND Freeze peACH!
- Reactionaryism - The reason why I am called a tankie. To the gulags!
- National Liberalism - A Tool of the native bourgeoisie to conquer new markets with fire and sword for national industry.
- Libertarian Feminism - Oxymoron! Capitalism makes women get less pay!
- Anarcho-Fascism - This is just what all imperialist CIA anarKKKiddies are.
- Conservative Feminism - Capitalism and religion are clearly VERY anti-women.
- Black Hundredism - DIE REACTIONARY RAT!
- Japanese Militarism - LEAVE MONGOLIA ALONE, YOU SAMURAI FASH! (Thanks for staying away from me while I was dealing with that jerk though.)
- Alt-Right - A reactionary chud and a filthy fash. I'd rather work with the anarkiddy to bash you up!
- Anarcho-Collectivism - Anarkiddy's prototype who was booted by original Marxists.
- Thatcherism - THE B*TCH IS DEAD!
- Left Communism - I've built up the world's strongest socialist republic and made it a superpower. What have you done?
- National Conservatism & Revolutionary Nationalism - Bourgeois nationalist reactionary scums who destroyed my glorious Soviet Union and my ideals!
- Anarcho-Nihilism - One of the most lumpen anarchists who cares only about himself and hates Working people and society. Go to the gulag.
- Illegalism - You may refuse to be capitalist, but if you are motivated by self-interest and you like money and any markets, including black markets you are just lumpen. There is no crime in the Soviet Union
Don't watch Citizen X, please
- Feudalism –I can't believe I'm saying this, but one of the few good things that he did, was getting rid of you.
- Eastern Bloc
- Ideology of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union
- Warsaw Pact
- New Soviet man
- "Real Socialism"
- Democratic Centralism
- Soviet Type Economic Planning
- Communist state
Marx and Engels
- Das Kapital Volume I
- Das Kapital Volume II
- Das Kapital Volume III
- Socialism: Utopian and Scientific
- The Communist Manifesto
- The Principles of Communism
- The German Ideology
- The Civil War in France
- Critique of the Gotha Programme
- The Origin of the Family, Private Property, and the State
- Wage Labour and Capital
- Value, Price and Profit
- Imperialism, the Highest Stage of Capitalism
- Left wing communism: an infantile disorder
- The State And Revolution
- What Is To Be Done?
- The Proletarian Revolution And The Renegade Kautsky
- The Foundations of Leninism
- Economic Problems of Socialism in the USSR
- Dialectical and Historical Materialism
- On Practice
- On Contradiction
- On The Correct Handling of Contradictions Among The People
- Oppose Book Worship
- Combat Liberalism
- The Left Side of History: World War II and the Unfulfilled Promise of Communism in Eastern Europe by Kristen Ghodsee
- Blackshirts and Reds: Rational Fascism & the Overthrow of Communism by Michael Parenti
- Selected Writings and Speeches by Mikhail Suslov
- I'm a Marxist-Leninist by Jreg
- Basics of Marxism-Leninism by Polinkazh
- How did the USSR work? by Viki 1999
- Basics of Marxism-Leninism by Polinkazh
- The Basics of Marxism-Leninism by Svetlanist1917
- Comunismo: princípios básicos e guia de leitura by História Pública
- História Pública
- Jones Manoel
- Marxist Paul
- The Finnish Bolshevik
- Comrade Rhys
Memes and Humor
- International Meeting of Communist and Workers' Parties
- International Coordination of Revolutionary Parties and Organizations
- International Conference of Marxist–Leninist Parties and Organizations
Domestic Communist Parties and Organizations
- Communist Party of Argentina
- Communist Party of Australia
- Communist Party of Australia (Marxist–Leninist)
- Party of Labour of Austria
- Communist Party of Bangladesh
- Socialist Party of Bangladesh
- Communist Party of Belgium
- Brazilian Communist Party
- Communist Party of Brazil
- New Communist Party of Britain
- Communist Party of Great Britain (Marxist–Leninist)
- Revolutionary Communist Party of Britain (Marxist–Leninist)
- Communist Party of Canada
- Communist Party of Canada (Marxist–Leninist)
- Socialist Workers' Party of Croatia
- Communist Party of Bohemia and Moravia
- Communist Party in Denmark
- Communist Party of Denmark
- Communist Party (Denmark)
- Pole of Communist Revival in France
- German Communist Party
- Communist Party of Germany
- Marxist-Leninist Party of Germany
- Communist Workers' Party – For Peace and Socialism (Finland)
- League of Communists (Finland)
- Communist Party of Greece
- Communist Party of Greece (Marxist–Leninist)
- Marxist–Leninist Communist Party of Greece
- Organization for the Reconstruction of the Communist Party of Greece
- Revolutionary Communist Movement of Greece
- Party of Communists USA
- Freedom Road Socialist Organization
- ↑ Andropov was ready to do the market reforms
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/1977/10/08/archives/soviet-adopts-a-new-constitution-with-little-change.html
- ↑ https://www.historyanswers.co.uk/history-of-war/the-sino-soviet-border-war-why-the-ussr-nearly-nuked-china/
- ↑ It is absolutely necessary for us to ensure the rapid and continuous renewal of all sectors of the national economy on the basis of modern achievements of science and technology. This is one of our fundamental tasks. Without this, the progress of society is simply unthinkable. © Konstantin Chernenko
- ↑ Suslov was strongly opposed to the de-Stalinization policy of Khrushchev and his economic reforms. Suslov persuaded Brezhnev to stop the de-Stalinization process, but he also criticized the autocracy and personality cult of Stalin
- ↑ Gheorghiu-Dej was rumored to have maintained a sexual relationship with Nicolae Ceaușescu when the two were serving their sentences in Doftana prison
- ↑ Cde. Gheorghe Gheorghiu-Dej: They call that “internationalism” while we are the “nationalists,” we suffer from “national narrow-mindedness,” that we haven’t evolved to the level of an “excellent communist”! Why? Because we do not want to hand over our natural gas, crude oil and other raw materials to them. They can hardly wait to get their hands on these resources. They look at them like some hungry wolves. If we would let them, they would drain our resources dry – grain, corn, natural gas, crude oil, everything we have of value – in several years.
- ↑ https://inter.kke.gr/en/articles/On-the-imperialist-war-in-Ukraine-and-the-stance-of-the-CPRF/
- ↑ https://www.kke.gr/article/Dilosi-toy-Dimitri-Koytsoympa-gia-ti-Diethni-Imera-kata-tis-Omofobias/
- ↑ https://www.corriere.it/International/english/articoli/2011/02/23/oriana-fallaci-interview-gheddafi-1979.shtml
- ↑ DPRK’s 2009 Constitution removed all references of communism and Marxism-Leninism.
- ↑ "Stalin and the Soviet Famine of 1932-33 Revisited", Michael Ellman
- ↑ https://www.hoover.org/sites/default/files/uploads/documents/0817939423_23.pdf
- ↑ https://academic.oup.com/book/26719/chapter/195549104
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_involvement_in_regime_change#:~:text=Soviet%20involvement%20in%20regime%20change%20entailed%20both%20overt%20and%20covert,Mongolia%20into%20a%20satellite%20state.
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Empire
- ↑ https://www.marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1912/dec/22.htm
Portraits of variants
Bill of Rights Socialism
Honeckerism (by Comrade Shrek)
Stalinism (By DarknightYuusha )
Stalinism (By DarknightYuusha )
Animalism (Animal Farm)
Flag of Stalinism
Comics and Artwork
Credit: OzymandiasFR Source
Credit: u/PixelLumi Source
"If leftist ideologies were RPG characters" by Roxxagon, Source
Credit: u/Moonatik Source
Credit: u/Eu_Sou_BR, Source
Credit: u/duy_physics, Source