Mao-Spontex is an economically far-left, libertarian, Marxist and revolutionary socialist ideology who believes that a revolution should occur from below through mass action by the working class as opposed to with the aid of a vanguard party, professional revolutionaries or political parties.
While Mao-Spontex borrows ideas and influences from Maoism, he rejects the ideology of Marxism–Leninism, especially Lenin's critique of spontaneous revolutionary action. He supports democratic centralism as a means to organize a worker's party but maintains this party must remain revolutionary by having constant internal conflict and must always come from a mass worker's movement as opposed to a small group of revolutionary intellectuals.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball
- Draw a diagonal line across the ball in black
- Fill the space below in black and the space above in red
- Draw a black star on the top left (Optionally as an eyepatch)
- Add the eyes and you're done
|Black||#202020||32, 32, 32|
|Red||#FF0000||255, 0, 0|
- Libertarian Marxism - Libertarian DoTP gang.
- Council Communism - Fellow decentralized infantile disorder.
- Luxemburgism - We all love Rosa!
- Neozapatismo - Indigenist libertarian maoism? I like it.
- Trotskyism - Fellow supporter of permanent revolution.
- Anarcho-Communism - He is pretty close to me.
- Maoism–Third Worldism - Favorite brother! You still could be better, though...
- Left Communism - Vanguardism is cringe!
- Maoism - You have some really good ideas but the PRC degenerated into a totalitarian bureaucracy.
- Marxism–Leninism–Maoism - Gosh, what happened to you?! Oof!
- Capitalism - Yeetable pig.
- Juche - I WILL NEVER SIDE WITH YOU!
Pls just become an actual socialist republic.