Machajskism, Makhaevism, or Anti-Intelligentsia Anarchism (AIA), (pronounced Ma-High-Skee, Ma-Hay-Skee or /maˈxaj.ski/ for the big brain people that SHOULDN'T BE HERE) argues that the class interests of intellectuals, including Marxist social democrats, are opposed to that of manual workers, since the unproductive labour of intellectuals depended upon preserving a hereditary monopoly on education at workers' expense. Rather than put their hopes in political revolution, revolution would consist of a violent revolt of the unemployed worker-peasant.
Machajskism thus attempted a theoretical synthesis of Anarchist political critique and Marxist political economy and historical materialism, by applying the Marxist critique of class-dominated ideology to Marxism itself. Machajskism theorised a " state capitalist" moment of social development, approximating the seizure of power by intellectuals of the state apparatus, and the oppression of the working class by intellectuals acting to further capitalism in its dying days.
Personality and Behaviour
What you think you better than me? With your high school diploma and your collage degree.
- Draw a ball,
- Draw a line in a light shade of black diagonally through the ball,
- Fill the space below with the same color and the space above with a dull red,
- Draw a mechanical wrench on the middle inversing on both the colors,
- Add in the eyes and you're done!
|Black||#141414||20, 20, 20|
|Red||#782327||120, 35, 39|
- Populism - Power to the people!
- Anarchism - Tells people to stop spying on me.
- Agrarian Socialism - The real way socialism developed.
- Anarcho-Syndicalism - Why do you like cringe intellectuals like Noam Cringesky?
- Marxism - Most socialist revolutions were agrarian not industrial but you're still ok.
- Leninism - You care about the workers, sure, but the Vanguard are all intellectuals!
- Marxism–Leninism - You gave control to commissars & government officers.
- Trotskyism - You literally hate workers, also all your descendants suck.
- Stalinism - You REALLY expanded the surveillance state to a worrisome extent.
- Kakistocracy - We should be against the intelligentsia, but why have dumb people ruling when we can have no one ruling?
- Pol Potism - The intelligentsia sucks, but aren't you too authoritarian?
- Anarcho-Primitivism - Settle down a little.
- Primal Primitivism - Settle down a lot.
- Neoconservatism - STOP SPYING ON YOUR OWN CITIZENS, YOU PARANOID ASSHOLE!
- Fascism- You talked a lot about giving the worker control of production but its all run by the state!
- Capitalism - The enemy of the worker! Also somewhat ran by the intelligentsia, so it's even worse!
- Neoliberalism - The rule of both corporate elites and the intelligence community against the worker.
- Technocracy - God damn intelligentsia ruling everything with their Masters degrees and blah blah blah.
- State Socialism
- The Socialist Religion and Worker Struggle (Polish)
- The Intellectual Worker and Other Writings (Polish)
- Jan Waclaw Machajski: A radical critic of the Russian intelligensia and socialism by Marshall S. Shatz
- What is “Makhaevism”? by Paul Avrich
- Prologue to a Theory of Revolutionary Intellectuals by Alvin W. Gouldner
- Max Nomad and Wacław Machajski by Edmund Wilson
- White Collars and Horny Hands: The Revolutionary Thought of Waclaw Machajski by Max Nomad