Libertarian Transhumanism is an Economically Right-Wing, Libertarian, Transhumanist ideology that is the child of Transhumanism and Libertarianism.
Plusbert's main belief is that a severely minimalized state and/or no state at all combined with free market chicago-to-austrian economics and the technological progress of human civilization into eventually colonising the galaxy are complimentary ideals and therefore Right-Libertarians and Transhumanists should co-operate. This usually manifests in the belief that just like the concept of, for example, "The Right to Bear Arms", a "Right to Human Enhancement" should also exist.
Plusbert should preferably be represented as a Boogaloo-type libertarian who is additionally obsessed with technology. Resulting in Plusbert being a huge enthusiast of Futuristic Weapons and will give every reason to use his collection against anybody that violates the Non-Aggression Principle on him.
He also really loves Cyberpunk.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball,
- (Optional) Draw Futuristic Boogaloo Gear,
- Fill it with Gold/Yellow,
- With blue draw a silhouette of a Snake forming a "h",
- Next to the snake draw a "+" to form the "h+" logo,
- Below the snake write some variation of "Don't Tread on Me" or "No Step on Snek",
- (Optional) Draw a laser coming out of the Snake's Mouth,
And you're done!
|Gold/Yellow||#FFF200||255, 242, 0|
|Blue||#00A4E9||0, 164, 233|
- Transhumanism - Cite with "The Right to bear Robot Arms shall not be infringed".
- Libertarianism - Dad, it's time for the first Martian Boogaloo.
- Capitalist Transhumanism - Half brother and very close match.
- Libertarian Feminism - Half sister and very nice.
- Socialist Transhumanism - Fucking commie but at least you still have the robot gear.
- National Transhumanism - A literal fucking nazi, but the retro-futuristic gear is cool.
- Anarcho-Transhumanism - Mostly good in principle, but most of your followers are a bit too commie and we still need some state.
- Social Libertarianism - Yang is based but not many of us see the benefits of UBI.
- Transhumanist Avaritionism - He rejects the NAP, but loves AI, nanomachines and laser guns.
- Anarcho-Primitivism - Shut up, being anti-technology is stupid statism.
- Primalism - Dumb monkey.
- Pol Potism - Totalitarian anti-technology communism?! ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!!! This ideology should burn forever!
- Libertarian Transhumanism
- Ronald Bailey
- Glenn Reynolds
- Zoltan Istvan
- Gennady Stolyarov II
- Transhumanist Party
- ↑ “I’m somewhere between Bernie and Hillary in terms of political ideologies. I don’t lean as hard left as (Bernie) does but I do like him and I think he’s an exciting figure to have. A lot of places in the world have been taking in more socialistic leaders and I don’t think capitalism is going to survive more than 30 years. I like Bernie a lot.”