Libertarian Marxism (LibMarx) is an economically far-left, libertarian, revolutionary, internationalist and progressive ideology who supports worker ownership of the means of production and eventual transition into a stateless, moneyless and classless society as per typical communist and Marxist thought, however, he supports a decentralized approach where the working class lead the revolution themselves as opposed to acting with the aid of a vanguard party, and strongly emphasizes the libertarian and anti-authoritarian aspects of Marx's writings, specifically in his later work. It is almost always coupled with culturally left leanings.
How to Draw
LibMarx's design is almost identical to that of Libertarian Socialism:
- Draw a ball
- Draw an alternating pattern of red and near-black stretching from the edge and meeting at the center, in ten segments
- Draw a hammer and sickle in yellow in the center
- Add the eyes and you're done!
|Black||#141414||20, 20, 20|
|Red||#FF0000||255, 0, 0|
|Yellow||#FFCF00||255, 207, 0|
- Left Communism - I'd love you more if you toned down the Lenin worship.
- Libertarian Socialism - We're basically the same.
- Anarcho-Communism - Same as above but more extreme.
- Marxism - Dad, I promise I'm not a revisionist.
- Anarchism - My cousin who is slightly more radical than me but still based.
- Council Communism - I'd love you more if you weren't always occupied with endless meetings.
- Situationism - My consumerism-disliking son.
- Luxemburgism - I like your criticisms of Lenin.
- Marxist Feminism - You should tone down the praise for State capitalists, but that does not change the fact that Women should be liberated.
- De Leonism - Basically me.
- Autonomism - My favorite ideology.
- Authoritarian Marxism - Could you please tone down the bootlicking of state capitalist countries? State capitalists are still capitalists
- Leninism - You had good intentions but you were still an elitist authoritarian.
- Social Democracy - Backstabber!
- Libertarianism - Dumbass who doesn't understand the relations between the state and capital. Cringe.
- Crapitalism - Cringe System, needs state to function
- Authoritarian Capitalism - Oh god, what?
- Pinochetism - Oh, god, NO STEP, NO STEP!
- Stalinism - You're no Marxist, you're state capitalist, and if it weren't for you more people might actually take me seriously.
- Juche - You're somehow even worse. I really don't understand why so many self-proclaimed Marxists like to defend you.
- Pol Potism - You disturb me.
- Anarcho-Capitalism - Cringe oxymoron.
- Lassalleism - "But the whole program, for all its democratic clang, is tainted through and through by the Lassallean sect's servile belief in the state, or, what is no better, by a democratic belief in miracles; or rather it is a compromise between these two kinds of belief in miracles, both equally remote from socialism." - Karl Marx, critique of the gotha program
- Hoppeanism - No.
- Libertarian Feminism - "HuRr DUrr ThE BeST wAY fOr WoMEn To Be LiBeRAted iS iF tHey GeT TheIR TiTS ouT fOr MonEeY!!!"
- PragerU - You idiots tell outright lies about Marx, you don't even bother to read his work.
- Objectivism - You don't want freedom, you want everyone to obey the orders of the bosses who you think are the greatest thing ever.
- A whole load of political tests - NO, MARXISM IS NOT AUTHORITARIAN, DUMBASSES!
- Rosa Luxemburg
- Herbert Marcuse
- Cornelius Castoriadis
- Guy Debord
- Jean-Paul Sartre
- William Morris
- E.P. Thompson
- Ralph Miliband
- Antonio Negri
- Michael Hardt