Khrushchevism is an authoritarian left ideology consisting of a revision of Marxism–Leninism created by Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev with a primary focus on De- Stalinisation and subsequent relative liberalization of cultural policies and small parts of the economy, while preserving an authoritarian, one party, socialist state. Krushchevism also prioritizes the needs of the people over the state, emphasizing investments in agriculture and consumer goods over the military and heavy industry.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball
- Draw a blue hammer and sickle
- (Optional) Draw a cob of corn
- Add the eyes and you're done!
|Blue||#0085E5||0, 133, 229|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
- Corn - My very best friend, Corn is love, Corn is life!
- Castroism - Thanks for storing my missiles.
- Ho Chi Minh Thought - The South will fall!
- Menshevikism -
You guys had good ideas tbh.
- Trotskyism - A martyr of Stalin's regime and a former ally.
- Juche - You prefer me over Mao right? Please say so.
Still too extreme
- State Atheism - Stalin betrayed the revolution by hanging out with that opium dealer, continue the crackdown on the church!
- Leninism - Reject Stalin, return to Lenin.
- Guevarism - Look I really like what you've done but stop calling me a revisionist bureaucrat please.
- Titoism - We were off to a good start but you had to support Nagy.
- Marxism–Leninism - I thought we had something good going. Now you call me "revisionist scum" and generaly take it too far.
- Dengism - Fellow revisionist! But going cappie is too far. And why do you hate me?
- Stalinism - Haha Stalin cult goes bye bye!
Ignore that I helped set the cult up in the first place and participated in his purges
- Maoism - Sino-Soviet split time.
- Hoxhaism - You too? Ffs.
- Pol Potism - Looks like I made the right choice with the Sino-Soviet split!
- Luxemburgism - How exactly am I destroying what Marx planned by getting rid of him?
- Market Socialism - Still mad at me that I've banned worker cooperatives in USSR.
- Capitalism - About the capitalist states, it doesn't depend on whether or not you like us.
- Conservatism - Whether you like it or not, history is on our side. We will bury you.
- Nagyism - *Tank noises*
- Khrushchev: The Man and His Era by William Taubman
- Speech to 20th Congress of the C.P.S.U. by Nikita Khrushchev