Khrushchevism is an authoritarian left ideology, which is a moderate version of Marxism–Leninism created by Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev with a primary focus on De- Stalinisation and subsequent relative liberalization of cultural policies and small parts of the economy, while preserving an authoritarian, one party, socialist state, and the planned economy. He also prioritized the needs of the people over the state, emphasizing investments in agriculture and consumer goods over the military and heavy industry. Khrushchev dismantled gulags and freed millions of political prisoners, and he enacted a cultural thaw with more cultural exchange with western nations, as well as liberalizations of arts, abortions, and marriage.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball
- Draw a blue hammer and sickle
- (Optional) Draw a cob of corn
- Add the eyes and you're done!
|Blue||#0085E5||0, 133, 229|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
- Castroism - Thanks for storing my missiles.
- Ho Chi Minh Thought - The South will fall!
- Juche - You prefer me over Mao right? Please say so.
Still too extreme, and too similar to Stalin
- State Atheism - Stalin betrayed the revolution by hanging out with that opium dealer, continue the crackdown on the church!
- Leninism - Reject Stalin, return to Lenin.
I literally helped Stalin with everything only to denounce him just for political gains. Satanic Theocracy - He helps me fight against the christcucks, and likes corn but why a syrup?
- Arab Socialism - I gave Nasser the Star of Hero of the USSR for opposing British and French imperialists and Zionist pigs!!
- Newsreel "Wick" - Hell yeah, bring satire on, show who is bad guys!
United Nations - He also likes corn, but ignore my human rights abuses.
- Guevarism - Look, I really like what you've done but stop calling me a revisionist bureaucrat please.
- Titoism - We were off to a good start but you had to support Nagy. I’d have to thank you for telling me to get rid of some Stalin’s puppets. But why did you intentionally make Yugoslavian representatives absent from the 1958 Communist Congress?
- Marxism–Leninism - I thought we had something good going, why do some of you keep calling me a revisionist?
- Fully Automated Gay Space Communism - Sexual deviants, but we both like space.
But you seems to like space too much.
- People’s Democracy - I said I want you but I never implemented you in the USSR. But I installed many regimes in Europe that followed your ideas.
- Zhukovism - Thanks for siding with me instead of the Anti-Party Group, but I am afraid our little alliance has to end here.
- Stalinism - Haha Stalin cult goes bye bye!
Ignore that I helped set the cult up in the first place and participated in his purges.
- Maoism - You are him but even worse, so Sino-Soviet split time for you.
Because you betrayed me after I sent you far more aid than the above guy.
- Hoxhaism - You too? Ffs.
- Pol Potism - Looks like I made the right choice with the Sino-Soviet split! I wish you never killed Samouth.
- Brezhnevism - Treacherous traitor! Why did you have to overthrow me and restore Stalinism??
even though you really didn't and just liked the Stalinist aestheticYour kleptocracy was the reason why the USSR’s economy stagnated for decades! You are the one who paved the way for the demise of our glorious country, not me!
- Market Socialism - Still mad at me that I've banned worker cooperatives in USSR.
- Dengism - He was my mortal enemy from the late 1950s onwards and is now the proof of why the Maoist system would eventually degenerate into a capitalist bourgeois dictatorship.
- Capitalism - About the capitalist states, it doesn't depend on whether or not you like us. You must go. And for the so-called "anti-revisionists", I didn't restore capitalism in the USSR, Gorbachev did.
- Neoconservatism - Whether you like it or not, history is on our side. We will bury you (in outlive sense, not disposing of recently killed sense).
- LGBT+ and LGBT Conservatism - Filthy sexual deviants.
- Nagyism - *Tank noises*
- Gorbachevism - I wanted to get rid of Stalinism and his cult of personality to restore genuine socialism. You are a traitor who betrayed our glorious USSR and sold it to the westerners and introduced
democracycapitalism too. Our reforms were not at all similar.
- Orthodox Theocracy - You are the opium of the Soviet people.
- Malenkovism - Tried to coup me but failed you idiotic Stalinite.
- Right-Wing Populism & Paleoconservatism - Corn syrup is a stupid idea, indeed. So stop giving people ideas!
- Cultism - The cult of personality and its consequences have been a disaster for the working class.
- Nikita Khrushchev
- Khrushchev Thaw
- Sino-Soviet Split
- Manege Affair
- Virgin Lands campaign
- Secret Speech
- Khrushchev: The Man and His Era by William Taubman
- Speech to 20th Congress of the C.P.S.U. by Nikita Khrushchev
Credit: TheLegend2T, Source
Credit: TheLegend2T, Source