Juche is a Totalitarian, economically left-wing to far-left, culturally right and (allegedly) ethno-ultranationalist ideology inhabiting the top center of the authoritarian left quadrant. He believes in a highly centralized state, self-sufficiency, and a strong devotion to his country's leadership. He believes the best way to achieve socialism is through strength and self-sustainability.
The term Juche (Chosŏn'gŭl: 주체사상 Hancha: 主體思想) is a Korean word meaning "self-reliance". The ideology was first mentioned by Kim Il Sung in a 1955 speech. In a speech of his a decade later, Kim Il Sung developed the ideology further, developing its three main principles, those being economic self-sustenance, political independence, and self-reliance in national defense. The ideology was further developed by Kim Il Sung in various other speeches and writings.
Juche has been the ruling ideology of North Korea, formally called the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK), since its conception. It, being the governing philosophy, has greatly impacted North Korean governance, leading and contributing to their highly isolationist, nationalistic and militaristic tendencies.
Kim Il-sung did not intend for Juche to only influence Korea, and believed the ideology to have the potential for international influence. Starting in 1976, the DPRK has organized multiple seminars on Juche outside of their own country.
Juche Faction or Juchesasangpa (Chosŏn'gŭl: 주체사상파, Hancha: 主體思想派 Revised Romanization: Juche sasang pa, McCune–Reischauer: Chuch'e sasang pa,) or Korean Abb. Jusapa (Chosŏn'gŭl: 주사파, Hancha: 主思派, Revised Romanization: Jusapa, McCune–Reischauer: Chusapa) was a political faction within South Korea's student movements that supported the North Korean political ideology known as Juche. It was most prominent during the pro-democratic demonstrations of the 1980s, and was part of the wider National Liberation Faction.
The Juchesasangpa Movement started around early 1986 among the Undongkwon participating in student movements and labor movements. A book written by Kim Young-hwan called "The Letter of One Labor Activist Sending to All Our Fellow Young Students" with the pseudonym "Kang Chol", also known as "kangcholsoshin" (강철서신, Kang cheol's letter), was considered as the textbook of the movement among participants. The movement was also called the National Liberation faction (NL) because it emphasized the "national liberation" of South Korea based on the theory of North Korean revolution called "The Theory of Revolution of People's Democracy and National Liberation" (민족해방 민중민주주의혁명론). However, "National Liberation faction" can also mean groups who did not accept Juche but with the same perception that the people of South Korea should be liberated. and reunified under Juche and the Kim Dynasty itself.
Songun is a doctrine where the military is viewed as the most important part of the nation and thus is the most powerful organ of the state that gained presence after Kim Il-sung's death in 1994. It is based upon 4 principles made by Kim Il-sung that are to arm the entire population, fortify the state, train every soldier to become a cadre, and to modernize the entire military sector. The government puts the military as the top priority in resource allocation and for consideration in government policy and decision making.
Great Leader Theory
Unlike Maosim and Marxism-leninism, Juche rejects historical materialism and its assertion that the development of productive forces are the driving force of history. It instead believes that the driving force of history are people and their ideas and that there needs to be a great leader to instill the right ideas into the people. It also believes that the great leader should hold supreme authority since they are believed to be responsible for the wellbeing of the entire country.
Hey, Allen here. I dont know what to add here but i dont think Kimilsungism-Kimjongilism has some stuff innit so ill add a faction that kinda relates to this. (its a TNO faction made by my guy Sov II.
This page refers to the Kimilsungist Salvation League, a league formed by Necrocrats and Juche loyalists (a term for Kimilsungism/Kimilsungist) and also General Pak Jong-chol. see the video here. At exactly 9:18
Kimilsungism-Jonyapism is a variant of Jucheism which believes that Kim Jong Il used Juche ideology to establish feudalism in North Korea.
He believes that national unity can be achieved only through self-reliance and national independence. He loves his nukes and is not hesitant to flex them. Despite being strongly atheist, he considers himself to be a god and acts as such, to the extent that outsiders believe him to be theocratic.
- Very fanatical, almost as much as John Travolta.
- Anti-religious but believes himself to be a god.
And he can control weather and ride unicorns
- Will get very upset and violent if ridiculed.
- Temperamental, and will be set off by even the slightest disrespect.
- Launches nukes at anybody he disagrees with, although the nukes are cheaply made and don't always work.
- Oppressive in the streets but dirty in the sheets with hot North Korean soldier girls. (if you want to know, google Pleasure Squad/North Korea. But please for the love of god DONT if your THAT Innocent. -AllenTheGuy)
How to Draw
The design for Juche is simply the flag of the Workers' Party of Korea. The WPK is the dominant political party in the DPRK, of which Juche is the governing ideology.
Drawing Juche is fairly straightforward:
- Draw a ball
- Fill the ball with red
- Add the WPK symbol in yellow (Add Hammer, Torch and Sickle)
- Add the eyes and you're done!
|Red||#D40000||212, 0, 0|
|Yellow||#FFCC00||255, 204, 0|
- Stalinism - You helped me defeat filthy imperialists and you influenced me. Also, strong state AND Socialism in one country? What can I say except BASED.
What do you mean you threw away the latter in 1939 by invading Poland?
- Conservative Socialism - Me but less nationalist and less communist. For some reason, he tries to avoid me.
- Maoism - Thanks for saving the motherland from the imperialist dog.
- Marxism-Leninism - Thanks for your aids.
- Posadism - You might be a dirty Trot but your love for nukes is neat.
- National Communism - Me but less socially conservative.
- Castroism - My only friend in the west.
- Protectionism - Gotta P R O T E C C.
- Titoism - I learned a lot from you. My economic ideas are basically yours, but more isolationist
- Songun - Military First!
- Isolationism - We don't need help.
- Ultranationalism - Korea is supreme!
- Cult of Personality - We worship our Great Supreme Leader!
- Necrocracy - My good buddy who technically leads my country.
- Totalitarianism - Thank you for teaching me how to integrate my thoughts into every aspect of society!
- Pagan Theocracy - I might technically be an atheist but Korean paganism is based.
- Mandelaism - I supported the ANC in its fight against apartheid.
Just wish you didn't become such a huge lib during your presidency.
- Khomeinism - I supported him in the Iran-Iraq war.
- Black Nationalism - The Black Panther Party supported me, and I supported them.
- Ho Chi Minh Thought and Honeckerism - My more moderate Vietnamese and German counterparts. I wish I could unite Korea like the former united Vietnam. And such a shame the latter fell.
- Dengism - Thanks for covering my asses but why did you pull the Chinese aids in the early 1990s?
- National Bolshevism - Whaaat? We're totally not the same.
- Trumpism - We tight, but please don't rain "fire and fury" on me.
- Monarcho-Socialism - Not the same but a lot of people seem to think we are.
- Mladorossism - Even better because he is more nationalist and traditionalist. But why be a christcuck?
- Anarcho-Capitalism - Capitalist pig but he too loves nukes, hates taxes, and smokes weed.
- Mercantilism - Enriching the state is good, capitalism and imperialism are bad.
- Reactionary Socialism - Too extreme right and conservative for my liking, but still socialist.
- Maoism - A great ally and supporter of my small nation, but stop calling me "revisionist" and "idealist".
- State Atheism - Fuck religion but let me try to LARP as a god to my citizens. It's a way to keep them in check.
- Radical Feminism - Agrees that pornographers must be executed, but disagrees with my Kippumjo
although they joined the squad "voluntary".
- Social Democracy & Religious Socialism - See? We're totally a democratic country. Also don't listen to them if they say they don't know me.
- Anti-Japaneseism - Fighting Japanese invaders is great, but your lack of a state is beyond revolting. And you're not a fellow supporter of my regime, how sad.
- Progressivism - Degenerate but at least he hates Neoconservatism.
- Hoxhaism - He liked me at first, but our relationship deteriorated over time.
- Saddamism - I liked you at first until the Iran-Iraq war.
- Fujimorism - While he's a filthy capitalist pig like Neoconservatism, I gave him weapons to fight Gonzalo Thought.
- Marxism - You have good ideas, but overall idealism is a better philosophy
- Market Socialism - We share similar economic ideas, but he's against my protectionism and authoritarianism
- National Socialism - For the last time, we don't hate the jews we hate the zionists and you're an anti communist, but some of your ideas inspired me (N̶G̶L̶,̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶J̶e̶w̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶o̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶r̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶i̶g̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶f̶e̶r̶i̶o̶r̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶"̶A̶r̶y̶a̶n̶"̶ ̶b̶u̶l̶l̶c̶r̶a̶p̶!̶)
- Capitalism - This is incompatible with socialism.
- Showa Statism - Evil Japanese imperialist.
Thanks for teaching me the value of ethnic nationalism.
- Neoconservatism - I'll nuke you someday, imperialist scum.
- Neoliberalism - You can't touch me.
- Gonzalo Thought - You think I'm revisionist? Fuck you. That's why I gave the Peruvian government weapons to fight you.
- Christian Theocracy - Imperialist propaganda!
- Zionism - Israel is an imperialist satellite!
- Ilminism - I would've ended you back in 1950, if it wasn't for those western imperialists. Also, they're the ones who start the war, not me.
- Democracy - What do you mean I don't support democracy? We hold elections, you just can't say "no" without our permission. It's still democracy!
- Multiculturalism - A strange farce to hamstring the essential characters of the Korean nation and seek for “multiracial society” is now being held in south Korea. In this regard Rodong Sinmun today runs a signed commentary, which censures the farce as an unpardonable bid to negate the homogeneity of the nation, make south Korea multiracial and Americanize it. To deny the peculiarity and advantages of the homogeneous nation now that dominationism and colonialism are posing a threat to the destiny of weak nations is a treacherous act of weakening the spirit of the nation, the commentary says, and goes on: The south Korean pro-American traitorous forces advocating the theory of “multiracial society” are riffraffs who have not an iota of national soul, to say nothing of the elementary understanding of the view on the nation and social and historic development.
- LGBT+ - You don't even exist.
- Pink Capitalism - Your ideology will make my people abandon Socialism!
- LGBT Conservatism - Dirty reactionary capitalist.
- Democratic Socialism - What do you mean im not Democratic?! We are litteraly DEMOCRATIC People's Republic of Korea!
- Trotskyism - Dirty betrayer.
- On Eliminating Dogmatism and Formalism and Establishing Juche in Ideological Work by Kim Il-sung.
- On the Juche Idea by Kim Jong-il.
- On Correctly Understanding the Originality of Kimilsungism by Kim Jong-il.
- Kim Il-sung
- North Korea
- Kim Dynsasty
- Constitution of North Korea
- Politics of North Korea
- Economy of North Korea
- Workers' Party of Korea
- Democratic Front for the Reunification of Korea
- Korean People's Army
- Juche Tower
- North Korean Cult of Personality
- Juche, the state ideology that makes North Koreans revere Kim Jong Un, explained
- 'Juche' rules North Korean propaganda, but what does it mean?