Jacksonian Democracy is a right-wing ideology based around the ideas of the 7th president of the United States, Andrew Jackson. It incorporates, among other elements: Agrarianism, universal suffrage (unless you're non-white or a woman), Manifest Destiny, Populism, and civil engagement.
Jeffersonian Democracy emerged in the early 19th century in the United States, as a populist reaction to the perceived corruption and elitism within the early American government. Elected as president in 1828, Andrew Jackson called for a new government more oriented towards the needs of the common white man. His principle objectives as president were the elimination of government banks, Manifest Destiny to seize more land for poor farmers, and the elimination of wealth requirements for voting rights. After President Jackson left office, his policies continued to inspire the early Democratic party until the Civil War in 1860.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball
- Draw 2 yellow horizontal lines 1/3 and 2/3 across the ball
- Fill the space in between in the same color
- Fill the bottom space in red
- Fill the top space in blue
- Draw 3 white stars in the blue stripe
- Add eyes and you're done
Often portrayed as being quite racist and pro-slavery. It also likes decentralized banks, American expansionism, and dueling, since Andrew Jackson dueled Charles Dickinson.
- Imperialism - Gotta manifest that destiny.
- Combatocracy - Undefeated BAAAABBYYYYY.
- White Nationalism & Alt-Right - Contemporary defenders of white men though calm down your anti-democratic leanings.
- Democratic- "Democracy shows not only its power in reforming governments, but in regenerating a race of men and this is the greatest blessing of free governments."
- Classical Liberalism - To the victors belong the spoils.
- Liberalism - Fear not, the people may be deluded for a moment, but cannot be corrupted.
- Alt-Lite - At times a defender of the white man and the worker but he is too moderate.
- Confederalism - I mean I'm all for state's rights, but if you secede from my nation I will secede your head from the rest of your body.
- Democratism - No! You can't abandon me! I'm your member! :'(
- Jeffersonian Democracy - While you laid the foundations for this republic you ultimately became too corrupt.
- Hamiltonianism - You really went out of your way to break your party only to make a new party solely focused around opposing me? Pftttttttttt...
- Bankocracy - I KILLED THE BANKS! (dies)
- Indigenism - Can you shut up that this is "Your peoples land" it will become your peoples burial ground if you won't let us take it.
- Martin Van Buren- Mr. Van Buren, your friends may be leaving you but my friends never leave me.
Credit: u/ChrisTheCommieHunter, Source