Religious Feminism, also known as Feminist Theology, is an ideology and movement that believes that religion is vital to a feminist viewpoint. She also have goals of making women figures being a part of the clergy and other religious authorities, as part of gender equality in religion.
Christian Feminism is an ideology and movement that focuses on Christian beliefs and ideals while achieving gender equality for women.
Jewish Feminism is an ideology and movement that advocates for Jewish female gender equality and that women should be allowed to be a qualified Rabbi.
Notable feminists with Jewish backgrounds include:
- Magnus Hirschfeld, German physician and sexologist
- Betty Friedan, author of The Feminine Mystique
- Beate Sirota Gordon, women rights activist and subcommittee of the drafting of the post-WW2 Constitution of Japan
Islamic Feminism is an ideology and movement that focuses on Islamic beliefs and ideals while achieving (mostly full) gender equality for women. A big minority of Islamic feminists are Shiite (adherents of the Shia sect of Islam), and most are progressive or moderate Sunnis. This version of Sunni Islam is seen in Morocco, Algeria, Turkey and Tunisia. Others are non-denominational Muslims, which means they are either Quranists (Muslims that only believe in the Quran and maybe a few Hadiths for references), or selective when it comes to Hadiths or open to interpreting the Hadiths differently. It can be considered a fusion of conservative and religious ideology with some women's rights, especially considering Islam is a lot more liberal with abortions/contraceptives than other religions. Additionally, in this regard, Islam was progressive for its time.
Notable feminists with Islamic backgrounds include:
- Sadiq Khan, Mayor of London
- Zarah Sultana, Labour MP
- Meena Keshwar Kamal, Founder of Revolutionary Association of the Women of Afghanistan
- Shamima Shaikh, South African activist, member of the Muslim Youth Movement of South Africa
Buddhist Feminism is an ideology and movement that focuses on Buddhist beliefs and ideals while achieving gender equality for women.
She is well... Religious and encourages other women to follow her religious teachings. She treats male ideologies like they're bad, and should be put upon an curse.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball.
- Fill in with white.
- Draw the Venus symbol with an eye on a hand in pink on the middle, to symbolize religion in general.
- Draw a pink bow.
- Draw in the eyes.
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
|Pink||#FF00E1||255, 0, 225|
- Feminism - She shall be blessed.
- Pacifist Feminism - Also a religious feminist.
- Her daughters , which shall be brought upon good luck.
- Radical Feminism - That's just waaaay too much.
- Progressivism - Fellow feminist but also a sinful atheist.
- National Socialism - Burn in hell, godless and sinful tyrant!
- State Atheism - You too. No one rejects beliefs.
- Patriarchy - Men are the servants of the underworld!
- Atheistic Satanism - Cringe!
- Satanic Theocracy - GOD NOOOOOO!!!
- Manosphere - Sinful Mysoginist!
- Feminist theology
- Christian feminism
- Islamic feminism
- Jewish feminism
- Buddhist feminism
Credit: Based And Jedpilled
Islamic Feminism (alt)