Insurrectionary Anarchism, Insurrectionism, or The Insurrection advocates an anti-Capitalist, anti-statist and often anti-society and anti-civilization insurrection using small informal affinity group based groups. These groups should be unorganized and without leaders.
Insurrectionary Anarchism is influenced both by individualist and social anarchists. First similar action has been seen in Makhnovia, Ukraine.
Exarcheia is district in Athens known for radical political activism. At 6 December 2008 police officer shot 15 years old Alexis Grigopoulos, that lead to biggest protests in Greece. Anarchist collectives and other similar movements expanded their action, with new types of organization. They are working cooperatives and eco-friendly markets.
Conflict with mafia
Lack of police in district caused expansion of organized crime in Exarcheia. Organized drug trade was opposed by anarchist groups, that started to fight with dealers. In february 2016 few anarchists from local cafe started conflict with dealers, Dealers attacked anarchists, and that lead to anti-mafia reaction in district. There was organized protest against mafia and police, that was considered helping organized criminals in order to destroy anarchist activities. The end of conflict was killing mafia leader by masked anarchists.
As modern insurrectionary anarchism examples can be recognized Conspiracy of Fire Nuclei, Informal Anarchist Federation and similar groups. WIP
Most known examples of Insurrectionary Anarchism are Free Territory of Ukraine and Exarcheia.
Alfredo M. Bonanno
Alfredo Maria Bonanno was Italian urban guerilla, political thinker and main theorist of Insurrectionary Anarchism. Exarcheia. In Italy there was anarchist tendention, that didn't identified with classical anarchist federation or platformist Gruppi Anarchici d'Azione Proletaria, but started to organize local groups, that focused on direct action, informal temporary affinity groups and expropriation. Bonanno worked in one of this groups. In 1977 Bonanno wrote book called Armed Joy, that was considered as his most important work. In 1979 he was imprisoned for propaganda of resistance against the government. Bonanno was one of hundreds imprisoned anarchist, when italian security forces searched anarchists in entire Italy.
Foundations and Beliefs
According to insurrectionary anarchists, structure of anarchist groups should be:
- informal - without legal status, without big scale organization
- voluntary - without obligation
They rejects both reform and revolution.
Insurrectionary anarchists do not believe a set of tactics, rather, they believe in the emphasizing of insurrection as a primary tactic and a never ending revolution, broadly. In a more complex analysis of the philosophy, it is a negation and attack on the social order of other anarchists, such as countries, capitalism, and the concept of revolution.
Internal conflicts in ideology
(this section is for conflicts members of the ideology have often had with eachother)
Personality and Behaviour
How it acts
In many ways, he is ancom without redeeming qualities. He goes on rampages, trying to kill as many statists as possible. He is way less idealistic than ancom, being much more nihilistic and completely amoral.
How to draw
- Guns, especially AK-47
- Draw a ball,
- Fill it with black,
- Draw a red anarchy symbol in the centre, but rather than crossing the "A" draw an AK-47 there instead,
- Add the eyes, and you're done!
|Black||#141414||20, 20, 20|
|Red||#FD0000||253, 0, 0|
- Post-Left Anarchism - You taught us not to take things too seriously.
- Anarcho-Communism - You taught us what to fight for, even if you are a filthy compromiser and moralist at times and their action is only insulting conservatives on twitter.
- Anarcho-Collectivism; Mutualism; Social Anarchism and other left-wing anarchists - Same as above. Cool down with this organization ok?
- Illegalism - You taught us to have fun. Just don't corrupt your idea.
- Queer Anarchism and Anarcha-Feminism - The TQILA is based.
- Anarcho-Egoism - Taught us that insurrection is preferable to revolution.
- Anarcho-Nihilism - Except fighting government we fight also against whole organized society, social norms and institutions, And we both like Joker and Fight Club.
- Soulism - "Trade deal: You gave me blueprints of ultra-tech weapons with explosives, while I gave you protection and free drugs every time you want it."
- Platformism - Too much organization, the platform is basically a party. If your federation becomes like a state, you will be next to overthrow. Still I respect Makhnovia somewhat.
- Ego-Communism - Put away long boring books and pick up the gun.
- Anti-Fascism - While we may not completely agree on ideology, he is always my best buddy in riots! Just purge your movement from all tankies and SJWs.
- Democratic Confederalism - Blowing up cops is based, but quit calling me a lifestylist! And embrace true anarchy, not cringe bookchinesque bullshit.
- Philosophical Anarchism - Why do you hate me, great grandpa?
- Agorism - Different methods but we trade weapons. Accept fact that we need some kind of violence if we want to smash the state, and your security syndicates will not work.
- Anarcho-Syndicalism - Peaceful general strike is pathetic, and syndicalism was not conducive to insurrection. Grow spine and stop cooperating with your torturers.
- Revolutionary Progressivism - People often misrepresent you and use you as a strawman against twitter liberals which while sometimes correct, frankly you don't seem THAT bad and have some decent ideas and tactics. But like the left-anarchists, you're too moralistic and even at times too authoritarian. Liking Goldman and Czolgosz is good, but don't defend totalitarian psychopaths like Mao, Hoxha, Robespierre and Lenin because you will be next after these AuthCap politicians. And sometimes, like stated earlier, you really are just an annoying moralist that needs to speak to the barrel of my AK.
- Anarcho-Pacifism - How will you get anything done without violence? But you are harmless at least.
- Capitalism - F*ck capital! We will put C4 in your mansions and skyscrapers!
- National Socialism - F*ck the state and racism! We will shoot all your SS officers!
- Trotskyism - Fuck your permanent revolution, only spontaneous act of rebellion.
- Marxism–Leninism–Maoism - Don't care about your "violent revolution", you are just authoritarian state capitalist. You have nothing to do with us.
- Posadism - Maybe stay at using guns? I hate psychiatric hospitals but you could stay here.
- Ochlocracy - No, this isn't insurrection. Fuck off before we will shoot all your oppressive mob.
- Trumpism - Yes, we are violent anarchists, what about it? (And no, your supporters on January 6 are not insurrectionary anarchists, regardless of what they think.) Maybe just blow the Capitol up next time instead of prancing around it in Viking hats.
- Authoritarian Capitalism - Get ready to have molotovs thrown at your businesses!
- National Capitalism - Same as above but even worse. Destroy your private concentration camps!
- Authoritarian Conservatism - Same about your churches! Shoot priest, burn church!
- Autocracy - Prepare to have molotovs thrown at your palace! (Wait, are we in roman times? Oh, molotovs didn't exist back then. Alright, flaming arrows then!)
- Ingsoc - [Comment Removed by Moderator]
- Anarcho-Capitalism - NAP is cringe af and destroying property IS real anarchy. Oh shit, you have mines, turrets and private mercenaries!?
- Plutocracy - Face the wall, bourgeois scum!
- Fascism - And you too fash!
- Neoconservatism - Why yes... I am a terrorist... And? Also thanks for having your embassies around for letting me practice my molotov throwing.
- Police Statism - ACAB! 1312
- Alt-Right - Unlike Antifa, I will actually mow your tiki torch mob down with my AK-47.
- White Nationalism - You touch the refugees, you get the bullet.
- Pinochetism - I'll blow your helicopter out of the sky with my RPG-7!
- State Liberalism - We don't care about pink paint. Prepare for molotov!
- Authoritarian Democracy - Molotov at your parliaments!
- Avaritionism - People especially neocons mistake us, people with idea like freedom for the people with these psychopathic terrorists and rapists!
Alfredo M Bonanno
- Armed Joy by Alfredo M. Bonanno=====Insert intellectual 1=====
- Insurrectionary Anarchism
- Alfredo M. Bonanno
- Informal Anarchist Federation
- Conspiracy of Fire Nuclei====Online Communities====
(here go online communities of the movement)
Credit: u/PoliticsIsForNerds, Source
Credit: TheLegend2T, Source