Hoxhaism (pronounced Hoj-ha), is an economically far-left, culturally left, very authoritarian, anti-revisionist Marxist-Leninist ideology based off the ideas of Enver Hoxha, the former socialist leader of Albania. He believes in strict defense of the ideals and governance of Joseph Stalin, believing him to be one of the few non-revisionist leaders. He opposes other socialist leaders, such as Nikita Khrushchev, Mao Zedong (after the Sino-Albanian split started in 1972), Deng Xiaoping, and Josip Broz Tito, believing them to be revisionists and social imperialists. He also loves bunkers and likes telling revisionists to build them.
Enver Hoxha's views on other communist leaders and countries
Enver Hoxha was known for his staunch anti-revisionism and had a negative opinion of most other communist leaders that were active after the death of Joseph Stalin.
Post-Stalin Soviet Union
Enver Hoxha viewed the post-Stalin Soviet Union as being social imperialist, even to the point of being social fascist. Hoxha condemned the Warsaw Pact invasion of Czechoslovakia and pulled Albania out of it soon after in what is known as the Albanian-Soviet split. Following this, they sided with China for a short period. He wrote an article describing this very subject known as "The Demagogy of the Soviet Revisionists Cannot Conceal Their Traitorous Countenance."
People's Republic of China
After siding with China in the Sino-Soviet and Albanian-Soviet splits, Hoxha had claimed by the '70s that the Nixon-friendly and later Dengist P.R.C. were revisionist hypocrites who had a class-collaborationist, bourgeois-democratic revolution, therefore, not a proletarian, socialist revolution. Hoxha talked about the P.R.C. in his book "Imperialism and the Revolution," a book considered to be one of the most important readings for a Hoxhaist or an individual interested in or studying socialist Albania and president Hoxha.
How to Draw
The flag of Hoxhaism is based of the flag of the Communist Party of Germany/Marxists-Leninists (KPDML) which was a marxist-leninist, anti-revisionist and (at the beginning) maoist political party in West Germany. KPDML was supportive of Albania (which was led by Enver Hoxha) during the Sino-Albanian split of the 70's, after the KPDML was dissolved the flag of the party was adopted by the Stalinist-Hoxhaist World Movement from which the Polcompball community took the symbol from.
The Symbol of Hoxhaism is image of a Hammer-and-Sickle crossed with a rifle on the background of a yellow star.
- Draw a ball with eyes and fill it red.
- On the ball draw one big yellow star.
- On the star draw the image of a hammer and a sickle crossed with a rifle.
And you should be done.
- Stalinism - Only true non revisionism!
Too soft on the church post-WW2, though.
- State Atheism - I love closing down all of the churches and jailing religious numbskulls!
- Marxist Feminism - Based! More women's rights in Albania! I'M the reason there are so many women in Albania's government today!
- Industrialism - I will accelerate the industrialization of the economy in order to establish socialism!
- Isolationism - Albania will isolate itself from revisionists!
- Revolutionary Progressivism - Obliterate reactionary and oppressive traditions!!!
- Maoism - You were a good comrade of mine and I helped you kick out The ROC from the UN but I later denounced you as a bourgeois revisionist.
- Juche - You’re a fellow Stalinist who initially spoke out against revisionism. But why the hell did you stay neutral when I stood up against him!? Another thing, why do you think Marxism-Leninism is now “obsolete”?
- Ho Chi Minh Thought - I supported you against Pol Pot and you were based at first but you became too revisionist later.
- Socialism with a Human Face - You are a dirty revisionist, but I still support you against the social-imperialist invasion!
- Kosovo Liberation Army - I sympathized for you and even sent you aid, but you became Western imperialist puppet later on.
- Democratic Confederalism - I support you in Turkey and Syria against that fascist. Even though you are still a revisionist who abandoned Marxism-Leninism.
- Castroism - Revisionist!
- Titoism - Dirty revisionist!
- Khrushchevism - ANOTHER, EVEN MORE DIRTIER REVISIONIST!
- Eurocommunism - ANTI-COMMUNIST, GET OUT!
- Dengism - The biggest revisionist of them all!
- Marxism-Leninism-Maoism - STOP CALLING ME A DOGMATO-REVISIONIST, YOU REVISIONISTS!
- Gaddafism and Ba'athism - I like to call you revisionists but you didn’t call yourself marxists to begin with and let’s not forget that Gaddafi and Saddam actively persecuted communists while Assad went the path of Deng and adapted capitalism during the 1990s.
- Any kind of Capitalism - Capital breaks my walls!
- Left Communism - I'm not a revisionist! You're the revisionist!
- Trotskyism - Same as above.
- Neoconservatism - You and Tito are the reason why I have to build so many bunkers in Albania.
- Nixonism - Reactionary capitalist imperialist who made Mao a traitor.
- Imperialism - You're the fucking worst, even when you pretend to be a socialist.
- Neo-Ottomanism - Same as the above guy, but you are also a fascist.
- Nazism and Fascism - Hoxha blown the fuck out of you in World War 2 without any foreign troops!
- Pol Potism - Genocidal revisionist scum! I don't care if you liked me!
- Islamic Theocracy - Extremely reactionary religion! I persecuted Albanian Muslims and didn't allow them to pray their Friday prayers.
- Ramiz Alia Thought - Traitor!! You ruined everything I built!
and my bunkers too
- Rankovicism - Tito's butcher who kills Kosovo Albanians.
- Conservative Tridemism - Haha, 2758 go BRRRRRRR!
- Nagyism - Counterrevolutionary traitor! The Soviet revisionists were too soft on you!
- Reflections on China; Volume I and Volume II by Enver Hoxha
- The Titoites by Enver Hoxha
- The Khruschevites by Enver Hoxha
- Yugoslav "self-administration" a capitalist theory and practice by Enver Hoxha
- Imperialism and the Revolution by Enver Hoxha
- With Stalin by Enver Hoxha
- Eurocommunism is Anti-Communism by Enver Hoxha
- Who is responsible for the crimes of genocide in Yugoslavia? by Enver Hoxha (published in Zëri i Popullit)
- What Was and Is the Cuban Process by the PCMLU
- History of the Party of Labour of Albania by the PPSH
- Albania Defiant by Jan Myrdal and Gun Kessle
- Pickaxe and Rifle: the Story of the Albanian People by William Ash
- The Demagogy of the Soviet Revisionists Cannot Conceal Their Countenance by Enver Hoxha (published in Zëri i Popullit)
- Response to Viki1991 'What is Hoxhaism?' by Scottish Proletarian
- Enver Hoxha - The 6 Most Epic Quotes by Quotes in History
- Exclusive Footage of Hoxha in Bunker by /leftypol/ videos
Credit: u/EasyLifeMemes123, Source
Credit: u/Bruno-Radical, Source
Credit: u/Not-A-Robot-2000, Source
Credit: u/DriveEvenHarder, Source