Horrivelism is a political ideology, idealized by Henrique Dâmaso—also called Henry, the Horrible—that seeks to constitute a form of governance by neoautocracy, in which the neoautocrator's political power completely depends on its citizens. The political system exercises a form of direct E-Democracy, where an ordinary citizen or member of the government has the right to create bills that will be debated over the internet.
The economic system that Horrivelism adopts is Neoautocratic Automated Capitalism, in which the state invests in automation in economic sectors that ordinary citizens often reject, thus substituting human labor by the robotic, putting these same people to work in the tertiary sector. The state has the role of guaranteeing basic services and rights to the population, such as health and housing. Horrivelism validates capitalism as the best way to allocate resources, following the market model of supply and demand.
Personality and Behavior
- He likes to pass time on the internet talking about politics
- Talks in a very polite manner
- Says HAIL a lot
- Capitalists don't like him, because he wants to minimize inequality an guarantee welfare
How To Draw
- Draw a ball with eyes;
- Color the ball light blue;
- Draw a white circle with a black outline in the middle of the front of the ball;
- Draw the symbol of Horrivelism.
|Light Blue||#00B4FF||0, 180, 255|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
|Black||#141414||20, 20, 20|